What's new

Turkey Launches Deadly Airstrikes Against Syrian Forces

Mr. Erdogan warned Russia, which backs the Syrian government and which controls the airspace in western Syria, not to prevent Turkey from retaliating.

Putin should send arms to the Toburk government to further split Erdogan's hunger for civil war in MENA.

Best of luck to Turkey for 5th gen fighters. Turkey has alienated Washington over anti-Zionism. Turkey has a poor relationship with China over trying for a civil war in China in the East Turkistan cause. Now Erodgan is lecturing Russia over Syria and Libya, years after downing a Russian fighter jet. France has sent a warship to calm down Erdogan, the UK ended their involvement in the TAI 5th gen fighter program, Erdogan stole Greece's economic waters.

So what is left is Italy, Japan and Germany. And Italy has interests in an end to the civil war in Libya. Germany wants to prevent a rise of the far right, the far right hates Turkey, so friendship with Germany is not really possible.

Turkey is left with the Japanese... and India. I doubt Tokyo would want to anger Washington in supporting rogue Ankara.

Are supporting two civil wars really worth this?

Erdogan's war against the PKK was justified, but not against Assad or in Libya.

Dont you think the turks know all this? Actually Turkey sees itself as a major power in same league as the ones u mentioned with added support in muslims. Countries like japan germany n italy cannot take independent decisions either and Turkey wont expect anything frm them. In muslim countries Turkey has huge support, from east turkestan to Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan and from Malaysia to Pakistan. Defense wise it is almost independent and in future will be among top weapons exporters. So i guess they are confident enough to engage to guard their interests in syria and libya.

Pakistanis without knowing ABC of Syrian War: *fuLlY sUppOrt tUrkEy*

I know well the ABC of the Syrian War, meanwhile you are always showing your unconditional support to everything Iran and everything Iranian, so talk about yourself. How well do you know any of these half a dozen conflicts Iran is involved in using proxies.

I know well the ABC of the Syrian War, meanwhile you are always showing your unconditional support to everything Iran and everything Iranian, so talk about yourself. How well do you know any of these half a dozen conflicts Iran is involved in using proxies.

Kids like you, I feel pitty. When you've no argument, you come up with same typical Iranian agent shit.

Pakistanis without knowing ABC of Syrian War: *fuLlY sUppOrt tUrkEy*

Obviously those poor Hazara from Afghanistan and guys from Para Chinar know complete A to Z of Syrian war hence Iran using them as cannon fodder in defense of an oppressor in Syria is completely justified

Your "sources" mean nothing when there is zero evidence to suggest a single soldier has been killed. When you can provide me when the name of a single soldier killed, then come back.

Just like my sources your opinion means nothing, like I said carry on believing what you want.

Back
Top Bottom