What's new

Turkey jets chase Israel plane from Cyprus

Most of you letting your emotions to interrupt. When i see comments like "Israel will nuke turkey" or "turkey will invade israel" no offense but those are comments of very low iq pepole :D. You can't understand situation and you jump to make empty conclosions in both sides of the argument. First of all "Turkey"-cyprus only recognized by turkey in the international arena so only turkey was offended by this act, you dont see other country lecture israel. Israel & cyprus sign defence deal to protect ours gas fields which worth billions of dollar.Israel ask from cyprus to allow one of it's f16 squadron to station in the country which give israel more influence in the area and a active base if israel ever attacked by iran syria. Israel play the same as turkey.
:coffee:

Lets get back to track.

So, archdemon, why don't Israel then don't stay away from our crap?
I'm talking about Turkey, ignore the others.

long story short

if Greekos hadn't ruined the island with their coup there would still be peace there...

i liked the type of system that was in place in Cyprus before the coup. why don't they go back to it?

Lets get back to track.

Read carefully and comprehend what he is referring of being crap

Lets get back to track.

It's geopolitics. Turkey has threatened Cyprus and is aggressive towards Israel, you expect Israel not to return the favor?
Israel does not want a conflict with Turkey, and reminds Turkey that there will be consequences if Turkey starts sending ships near Israeli drills.

no we wont touch your drills but do our own right beside it and then if you try to touch you will be agressor and we will act

Island would be not united in that situation, a unification would end in the Greek monopoly in the government, there is no guarantee that Greek only rule would not do the same things again, plus giving the island to south will be equal to giving the island to Greece and Israel, island would become a threat center for Turkey.

indeed, somebody should tell those stupid greek cypriot politicians to unite . it's not the Turkish side that says no to unification.

Classified? :what:

if Greekos hadn't ruined the island with their coup there would still be peace there...

i liked the type of system that was in place in Cyprus before the coup. why don't they go back to it?

I don't know to be honest.

We do not share borders with Turkey, Lebanon would be the battlefield.

Yes, but the targets of your nuclear weapons would be Turkey.

Besides, i don't believe Turkey is so lost, that they would resort to engaging Israel.

I was merely answering Aryan's ridiculous claims.

You have said this on a number of occasions on a number of threads. mate I like you and your posts but you are very reliant on western media as I am for information. No one knows whether Pakistan has nukes ready or not ready etc. It is only western speculation

Not really... I depend on a number of sources. I'm definitely aware of how certain western outlets twist news and views.

Even if the nuclear weapons are ready, still my analysis would hold true..

I think I had a long discussion about this issue with pakdefender in the Hiroshima thread. In the end, it was held that pakistan's nukes function no more than a deterrent against India.

I was merely answering Aryan's ridiculous claims.

I understand your animosity with Aryan_B, but it does not have to get personal. Assertively labeling someone's views as ridiculous is not the correct way to approach a debate.

No hard feelings.

]I understand your animosity with Aryan_B, but it does not have to get personal. Assertively labeling someone's views as ridiculous is not the correct way to approach a debate. No hard feelings.

You always find a way to take a shot on me, even in the ridiculous of ways, don't you? And I've gave my response before labelling his views as ridiculous, so I don't know what you mean.

You always find a way to take a shot on me, even in the ridiculous of ways, don't you? And I've gave my response before labelling his views as ridiculous, so I don't know what you mean.

Cool down... there is nothing to be angry here... I just pointed out to your personal attack at him. Debate etiquette does not involve such attacks.

Back
Top Bottom