What's new

Turkey-Iran Relations | News and Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's all the fuss about banning Turkmen names?
right now is about the 10 years we living with this law ! this law exist a year before ahmadinejad came to power he took this law seriously , if my child born when i go after ID cart i need to give them name of my child and there is a book which all the names which iran accept is in that book (the book is full of persian and arabic names ) if the name i giving to my child dont exist among the names in the book they wont give you ID cart ofc this issue is far more different than changing your ID NAME

i ill give you example one of my Neighbors has a son his name in street/home is dayan but in id cart his name is emran
dayan came from turkic word dayanmak means resisting /Resistance

Flag-Pins-Turkey-Iran.jpg

Turkish-Iranian Relations and Issues are to be discussed in this thread.

Turkey has money and Turkish investors can easily invest in mineral of Iran which Turkey can buy for its industries also in its oil and gas(coal to gas) which can easily be supplied to EU countries through turkey.

Thank you dearest Sinan for this sharp shot. This is only the tip of the ice-berg my friend. The false pretense and saying the opposite of what you really think is pretty much an established doctrine in Persian culture. That partially might explain how the average GCC Arab can never take a Persian man's word as it is. Everything heard from the other side of the Gulf is subject to suspension, even if that means reversing the entire statement if it would make more sense when it reversed!
I don't wanna continue this discussion, but, what you said about Persians is true. another point is that the same thing is true for arabs as well. many of arab countries lie more than persians. After all, your cultures, I mean Persians and Arabs, is closer than what you think, and share some common elements. Anyway, I did not want to drag arabs into the discussion, since we, turks, have good relations with arab members these days, but, I wanted to be fair in your discussion. Anyway, this lying in your cultures, has obviously religious roots as @Sam1980 has mentioned, and it exists for both sunni and shia. Anyway, there is no record of persians and arabs to be lier in this extent before the islamic era.

The real enemy has culturally lost the war, they will change. People read books, debate, have internet, it's not like in the past when they ruled by disinformation.

Just watch out for the hungry wolfs and hyenas who are waiting for troubles and who hate the influence of Iran and don't care whatever government we have, as long as they can reduce our influence. We saw these animalistic creatures in different forms, soviet-panturk pishevari, and Qazi muhammad. So this evil ahrimanic creatures like rmi5 should be cut before they grow, because in ancient history they were the ones who gave alexander the secret roads...

Meanwhile we do our work to create the best government/future for Iran. Don't worry bro.

Farslar, not arabized ottoman acem. Anyways we don't care.

LOL, ahrimanistic creature?!!! :lol:
PS. Mr. k/khol, you need to know that what I am saying is like the minimum of what secular Azerbaijanis would say about your type. Anyway, after what your regime done to Ayatullah Shari'atmadaari, and after their support for Armenia, ... your beloved regime is dead for us ;) What I am saying is like the nicest words that you can hear from Azerbaijanis.

Last edited:
I'm not aware of such an issue. But for all I know even old Persian names are frowned upon, try changing your family name to an Iranian name and you will most probably see that your application is rejected, it happened to one of my close relatives.
The same ban exist on some Azeri names as well. One of their most irritating actions is changing local names of cities,... (Azeri, turkmen, ...) to Persian, which it does not make sense. Anyway, this shitty act started from Pahlavi dynasty, and mullahs are continuing that policy.

Rohani's long-awaited Turkey visit to take place before Ramadan

While Tehran is remaining tight-lipped on the exact date of Iranian President Hassan Rohani's long-awaited visit to Turkey, his first since taking office last summer, Today's Zaman has learned from a senior Iranian diplomat that the visit will take place before Ramadan.

Iranian Ambassador to Turkey Alireza Bikdeli told Today's Zaman at a reception at the Iranian Embassy in Ankara on Thursday that the Iranian president would be visiting Turkey most probably in June, without elaborating further on the details of the visit.

Bikdeli noted that the date of the visit was discussed during Turkish Development Minister Cevdet Yılmaz's Tehran visit a few days ago. Yılmaz had a meeting with senior Iranian officials, including First Vice President Ishaq Jahangir.

Meanwhile, the Iranian diplomat also said an Iranian deputy foreign minister, whose name has not yet been officially announced, will be visiting Turkey prior to Rohani's visit in an effort to prepare the ground for the Iranian president's visit.

Confusion emerged in previous months regarding a visit to Turkey by President Rohani. During his visit to Tehran in late November of last year, Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu announced that Rohani would visit Turkey in December 2013 to attend the Şeb-i Arus ceremony commemorating the death of Sufi mystic and Islamic scholar Mevlana Jelaluddin Muhammad Rumi.

However, it was later announced that rather than the new president, Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif would be coming to Turkey. This visit was canceled, though, due to Zarif's tight schedule.

Then, Turkish officials said that Rohani is expected to pay a visit to Turkey in February, right after Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan's visit to Iran, which took place at the end of January.

Iran issued an invitation for Erdoğan to go to Iran before Rohani's yet-to-be-rescheduled visit to Turkey. “Our President Rohani invites Erdoğan to Tehran first,” Zarif said at a joint press conference with Davutoğlu on Dec. 4 of last year.

Visiting Tehran after two years with the aim of strengthening bilateral relations with Iran, Erdoğan came together with Rohani for the first time. He also met with Jahangir and Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. Davutoğlu, Economy Minister Nihat Zeybekçi, Energy Minister Taner Yıldız, Culture and Tourism Minister Ömer Çelik and Development Minister Cevdet Yılmaz also accompanied Erdoğan on his Tehran visit.

Davutoğlu also met with the Iranian president in late August of last year when he went to Tehran to attend the inauguration of Rohani on behalf of President Abdullah Gül. In addition, Rohani had talks with his Turkish counterpart, Gül, on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly in New York in September of last year.

Despite the different approaches of Turkey and Iran on the Syrian conflict, Ankara and Tehran plan to develop their relationship further.

Today's Zaman, your gateway to Turkish daily news

Both Sunnis and Shiites have this concept of Taqqiya, only it is being projected by Sunnis as if they don't have it, which itself is a form of Taqqiya, as a matter of fact both Sunnis and Shiites endorse it. But as always, the devil is in the detail.

"Al-Tabari comments on sura XVI, verse 108 (Tafsir, Bulak 1323, xxiv, 122): "If any one is compelled and professes unbelief with his tongue, while his heart contradicts him, in order to escape his enemies, no blame falls on him, because God takes his servants as their hearts believe." This verse was revealed after Ammar Yasir was forced by the idolaters of Mecca to recant his faith and denounce theIslamic prophetMuhammad. Al-Tabari explains that concealing one's faith is only justified if the person is in mortal danger, and even then martyrdom is considered a noble alternative. If threatened, it would be preferable for a Muslim to migrate to a more peaceful place where a person may practice their faith openly, "since God's earth is wide."" Wikipedia

Good I see that @Abii is online.
Abii, care to share your view about the concept of Taqqiya? And why some of our Arab members try to distance themselves from it despite it being in Qur'an?

Sunnis do not believe in Taqiyya that was and remains a largely shia creation because shias have always been a minority amongst Muslims. Sunni jurists say you can lie if your life is in danger but being truthful is still best because if you die for what you believe you are a shaheed. The shia version of Taqiyya is much more broad and it can involve anything.

The same ban exist on some Azeri names as well. One of their most irritating actions is changing local names of cities,... (Azeri, turkmen, ...) to Persian, which it does not make sense. Anyway, this shitty act started from Pahlavi dynasty, and mullahs are continuing that policy.
What were the names of these cities till 1000-500 years ago? We just correct the names of the cities. You think for example that Samarkand, Bukhara, Ashkhabad are turk names? no they are original names. We should not change history, inventing names, just keep the original names of the cities.

Last edited:
What were the names of these cities till 1000-500 years ago? We just correct the names of the cities. You think for example that Samarkand, Bukhara, Ashkhabad are turk names? no they are original names. We should not change history, inventing names, just keep the original names of the cities.
These are all traditional Persian cities, but now under illegal occupation.

Sunnis do not believe in Taqiyya that was and remains a largely shia creation because shias have always been a minority amongst Muslims. Sunni jurists say you can lie if your life is in danger but being truthful is still best because if you die for what you believe you are a shaheed. The shia version of Taqiyya is much more broad and it can involve anything.

Thank you for proving my point. Which was that deception exists in both sects, deciding how you want to interpret it is your own. To me deception is deception, whatever you may want to call it doesn't change its nature.

Oh believe me, Persians don't have any special place in their hearts either.

Thank you for proving my point. Which was that deception exists in both sects, deciding how you want to interpret it is your own choice. To me deception is deception, whatever you may want to call it doesn't change its nature.

Don't be stupid wtf you mean "deception". No such thing as taqiyya amongst Sunnis you would think I would hear about it since all the mosques I have frequented all my life were run by Sunnis. You have never even entered a mosque let alone an expert on the subject.

Thank you for proving my point. Which was that deception exists in both sects, deciding how you want to interpret it is your own. To me deception is deception, whatever you may want to call it doesn't change its nature.

Oh believe me, Persians don't have any special place in their hearts either.
They do have a special place. That's why the whole budget of country is poured into some specific provinces, and they change turkic names to persian names. After all, most of mullahs and pasdar, basiji scum come from cities like Isfafahan, Qom, najaf abad, and other persians cities.

Don't be stupid wtf you mean "deception". No such thing as taqiyya amongst Sunnis you would think I would hear about it since all the mosques I have frequented all my life were run by Sunnis. You have never even entered a mosque let alone an expert on the subject.

You live in your own bubble-land. Ignore the facts, and be selective about your faith. I'm not going to repeat the same mistake and waste my time with you like I did with your like-minded friend last night.

You live in your own bubble-land. Ignore the facts, and be selective about your faith. I'm not going to repeat the same mistake and waste my time with you like I did with your like-minded friend last night.

Yes don't waste my time thank you, anyway I don't blame you for hating on Muslims your mother is by your own admission a non Muslim minority in Iran and I know how your psycho Mullahs treat minorities.

They do have a special place. That's why the whole budget of country is poured into some specific provinces, and they change turkic names to persian names. After all, most of mullahs and pasdar, basiji scum come from cities like Isfafahan, Qom, najaf abad, and other persians cities.

Oh, they are from all parts of Iran, but one goal they have in common is to destroy whatever remained of the Iranian identity.

Yes don't waste my time thank you, anyway I don't blame you for hating on Muslims your mother is by your own admission a non Muslim minority in Iran and I know how your psycho Mullahs treat minorities.

Since I wasn't born in Iran I couldn't comment on that. But as far as my family is concerned we were treated good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom