What's new

Turkey-Iran Relations | News and Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's all the fuss about banning Turkmen names? You shouldn't be doing stupid sh*t like this. Also you need an official policy when some random Iranian general comes up and says "we can invade Turkey" it doesn't help things.

Before Syrian issue things were nice actually...

I'm not aware of such an issue. But for all I know even old Persian names are frowned upon, try changing your family name to an Iranian name and you will most probably see that your application is rejected, it happened to one of my close relatives.

9912922fkjdof.jpg

is this guy for real?
IRI intel? :lol:

For every one who missed the show.

Topic is: Turkey acquring missile tech from Ukraine.

Russia warns Ukraine against sale for long range missile technology

Haman's post in PDF (he seems quiet happy)

And Haman's post in iranmilitaryforum (in Iranian forum he shows his real face)
9912922fkjdof.jpg

@xenon54 @T-123456 @Kaan @usernameless @Targon @rmi5 @ghara ghan @olcayto @TheWolf @revojam @BronzePlaque @TurAr @LegionnairE @Baykuş @Azeri440 @ASQ-1918 @xxxKULxxx @u.MP @BaybarsHan @anatolia @telkon

Maybe, you know him, maybe you don't. He was smiling at our faces, while talking from our back for a year. I wanted you to know.

Thank you dearest Sinan for this sharp shot. This is only the tip of the ice-berg my friend. The false pretense and saying the opposite of what you really think is pretty much an established doctrine in Persian culture. That partially might explain how the average GCC Arab can never take a Persian man's word as it is. Everything heard from the other side of the Gulf is subject to suspension, even if that means reversing the entire statement if it would make more sense when it reversed!

Last edited:
Thank you dearest Sinan for this sharp shot. This is only the tip of the ice-berg my friend. The false pretense and saying the opposite of what you really think is pretty much an established doctrine in Persian culture. That partially might explain how the average GCC Arab can never take a Persian man's word as it is. Everything heard from the other side of the Gulf is subject to suspension, even if that means reversing the entire statement if it would make more sense when it reversed!

No actually, read history, such a thing is not originally rooted in Persian culture, its an imported culture from their Arab conquerors that was imported alongside Islam. Give credit where credit is due.

No actually, read history, such a thing is not originally rooted in Persian culture, its an imported culture from their Arab conquerors that was imported alongside Islam. Give credit where credit is due.

What part of Islam tells you to pretend and say the opposite of what you really think?

What part of Islam tells you to pretend and say the opposite of what you really think?

Both Sunnis and Shiites have this concept of Taqqiya, only it is being projected by Sunnis as if they don't have it, which itself is a form of Taqqiya, as a matter of fact both Sunnis and Shiites endorse it. But as always, the devil is in the detail.

"Al-Tabari comments on sura XVI, verse 108 (Tafsir, Bulak 1323, xxiv, 122): "If any one is compelled and professes unbelief with his tongue, while his heart contradicts him, in order to escape his enemies, no blame falls on him, because God takes his servants as their hearts believe." This verse was revealed after Ammar Yasir was forced by the idolaters of Mecca to recant his faith and denounce theIslamic prophetMuhammad. Al-Tabari explains that concealing one's faith is only justified if the person is in mortal danger, and even then martyrdom is considered a noble alternative. If threatened, it would be preferable for a Muslim to migrate to a more peaceful place where a person may practice their faith openly, "since God's earth is wide."" Wikipedia

Good I see that @Abii is online.
Abii, care to share your view about the concept of Taqqiya? And why some of our Arab members try to distance themselves from it despite it being in Qur'an?

Both Sunnis and Shiites have this concept of Taqqiya, only it is being projected by Sunnis as if they don't have it, which itself is a form of Taqqiya, as a matter of fact both Sunnis and Shiites endorse it. But as always, the devil is in the detail.

"Al-Tabari comments on sura XVI, verse 108 (Tafsir, Bulak 1323, xxiv, 122): "If any one is compelled and professes unbelief with his tongue, while his heart contradicts him, in order to escape his enemies, no blame falls on him, because God takes his servants as their hearts believe." This verse was revealed after Ammar Yasir was forced by the idolaters of Mecca to recant his faith and denounce theIslamic prophetMuhammad. Al-Tabari explains that concealing one's faith is only justified if the person is in mortal danger, and even then martyrdom is considered a noble alternative. If threatened, it would be preferable for a Muslim to migrate to a more peaceful place where a person may practice their faith openly, "since God's earth is wide."" Wikipedia

Abii, care to share your view about the concept of Taqqiya? And why some of our Arab members try to distance themselves from it despite it being in Qur'an?
You have more information on this matter than I do. Of course it's an Islamic thing and not something particular to one sect. In any case providing physical proof to illogical believers who follow a way of life that's based on mythology is a waste of time (not that I can provide any since I've never even opened that book nor do I have any desire to do so in the future).

You have more information on this matter than I do. Of course it's an Islamic thing and not something particular to one sect. In any case providing physical proof to illogical believers who follow a way of life that's based on mythology is a waste of time (not that I can provide any since I've never even opened that book nor do I have any desire to do so in the future).

Yeah, it was a waste of my time. I always been interested in religion, that compelled me to study it and the more I studied it, the more I found out about its potential for destruction, its a tool that could be utilized for good and evil alike, but history has shown that scientific progress was greatly hindered by religion, so I wouldn't say that I'm a big fan of religion.

Yeah, it was a waste of my time. I always been interested in religion, that compelled me to study it and the more I studied it, the more I found out about its potential for destruction, its a tool that could be utilized for good and evil alike, but history has shown that scientific progress was greatly hindered by religion, so I wouldn't say that I'm a big fan of religion.
The way I see it, you have to be literally brain dead to follow that garbage. Only an imbecile without the slightest bit of logic and free will could bring himself to believe in such horse manure.

You will love im Jefferies btw

The way I see it, you have to be literally brain dead to follow that garbage. Only an imbecile without the slightest bit of logic and free will could bring himself to believe in such horse manure.

You will love im Jefferies btw

I like Bill Maher, he can be an asshole sometimes, but I like him nonetheless.
I didn't know this guy, thank you for introducing him to me ;)

I like Bill Maher, he can be an asshole sometimes, but I like him nonetheless.
I didn't know this guy, thank you for introducing him to me ;)
He's more honest the Bill. I like him more.

Best option for both countries is to stop meddling in the Arabian world. Has anything good ever come back?o_O

First, thank you for admitting that the Persian culture, as it is today, promote false pretense. I am not going to go through a long religious discussion here. But, let me just say that what you quote applies in case of fearing death. So your quote is perfectly correct. Ammar bin Yasser was among the first believers and the verse was relevant to him when he was being tortured to disbelieve (and it later shall apply to anybody who goes through similar situations as him). Yeap, exactly as you have quoted Wikipedia “mortal danger“.

In Shia’sim, the matter of false pretense is another story. It is recommended to be used whenever it offers more convenience. This is indisputable. You know that better than me, and I don’t feel like quoting what the statement that is claimed to be Imam Sadiq’s statement on this subject ;).

For every one who missed the show.

Topic is: Turkey acquring missile tech from Ukraine.

Russia warns Ukraine against sale for long range missile technology

Haman's post in PDF (he seems quiet happy)

And Haman's post in iranmilitaryforum (in Iranian forum he shows his real face)
9912922fkjdof.jpg

@xenon54 @T-123456 @Kaan @usernameless @Targon @rmi5 @ghara ghan @olcayto @TheWolf @revojam @BronzePlaque @TurAr @LegionnairE @Baykuş @Azeri440 @ASQ-1918 @xxxKULxxx @u.MP @BaybarsHan @anatolia @telkon

Maybe, you know him, maybe you don't. He was smiling at our faces, while talking from our back for a year. I wanted you to know.

Haahahahahahah that two face scum. He showed his real face amongst his own :D

Is this taqiya?

Last edited:
First, thank you for admitting that the Persian culture, as it is today, promote false pretense. I am not going to go through a long religious discussion here. But, let me just say that what you quote applies in case of fearing death. So your quote is perfectly correct. Ammar bin Yasser was among the first believers and the verse was relevant to him when he was being tortured to disbelieve (and it later shall apply to anybody who goes through similar situations as him). Yeap, exactly as you have quoted Wikipedia “mortal danger“.

In Shia’sim, the matter of false pretense is another story. It is recommended to be used whenever it offers more convenience. This is indisputable. You know that better than me, and I don’t feel like quoting what the statement that is claimed to be Imam Sadiq’s statement here.

I already said it, and I hate to repeat it, because I have repeated it today in threads about different issues, but for the last time (today): The devil is in the detail.

Shiites also argue that Taqqiya could only be used in life and death situations, I don't exactly know what have they spoon-fed you about Persians, but by reading your posts I could understand that whatever it was, it wasn't very pleasant. Anyway, back to the topic of discussion, for all I know as an Atheist who doesn't feel sympathetic to either sect, I would say they believe the same thing. So, please don't try twisted logic with me, read your holy book, its all there. Don't try to disguise your hatred of "Persians" by hiding behind sect wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom