What's new

Turkey-Iran Relations | News and Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
shams isn't Persian neither Arabic, everyone in the region just uses the similar words from the others.

Shams - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shams is the Arabic + Persian word for "sun" (شمس). The word has roots that go back to at least the time of the writing of the Epic of Gilgamesh, which references the Akkadian deity called Shamash.

Shamash (AkkadianŠamaš "Sun"), was a native Mesopotamian deity and the sun god in the Akkadian, Assyrian and Babylonian pantheons.

To know where it comes from, look at the roots!

Last edited:
shams isn't Persian neither Arabic, everyone in the region just uses the similar words from the others.

Shams - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shams is the Arabic word for "sun" (شمس). The word has roots that go back to at least the time of the writing of the Epic of Gilgamesh, which references the Akkadian deity called Shamash.

Shamash (AkkadianŠamaš "Sun"), was a native Mesopotamian deity and the sun god in the Akkadian, Assyrian and Babylonian pantheons.

To know where it comes from, look at the roots!
So it is Semitic not indo european/iranic.

@rmi5
urgench (teke turkmen ) /ergench (youmd turkmen ) means young men er/erkek means man ganj/gench means young
samarkant is turkic name means samar(ثمره) house it's half arabic half turkic name , bukhara is also a turkic name means between bukh , bukh is same with azeri pokh , ara mean between maybe @Azeri440 and @ASQ-1918 could give better translations i ill be happy to see @al-Hasani 's oppinion about arabic names

@rmi5
urgench (teke turkmen ) /ergench (youmd turkmen ) means young men er/erkek means man ganj/gench means young
samarkant is turkic name means samar(ثمره) house it's half arabic half turkic name , bukhara is also a turkic name means between bukh , bukh is same with azeri pokh , ara mean between maybe @Azeri440 and @ASQ-1918 could give better translations i ill be happy to see @al-Hasani 's oppinion about arabic names
And canada is turkic from turkic Can
And Italy is arabic It-Aly from Ali
And new-york is turkic, from New-Yort/Yurt (new tent)
And Rome is from Dutch word room (a product derived from milk)

You see this is historybuilding, everyone is able to build their own history when they don't recognize experts.

@ghara ghan Dude, ignore this farsi mullah-lover clown. He does not worth it to spend your time and answer to him. ;)
he and his friends are too dumb and low-IQ and backward racists and cannot comprehend your words ;)

@ghara ghan Dude, ignore this farsi mullah-lover clown. He does not worth it to spend your time and answer to him. ;)
he and his friends are too dumb and low-IQ and backward racists and cannot comprehend your words ;)
agree :tup:

Why do you try to sound like @al-Hasani
Everything I say is based on fact, research by experts. When I'm wrong I admit it (like that shams is arab/semitic word, i admit that's true). You're the one who is childish and dumb. You repeat same sentence whole the time (he is racist blabla low iq blabla). But we were talking about names of the cities, not about me (being racist). So don't try to get personal when you have no arguments.
@doritos the camel, @Kaan

Everything I say is based on fact, research by experts. When I'm wrong I admit it (like that shams is arab/semitic word, i admit that's true). You're the one who is childish and dumb. You repeat same sentence whole the time (he is racist blabla low iq blabla). But we were talking about names of the cities, not about me (being racist). So don't try to get personal when you have no arguments.
]

Not an Arabic word though, it's a word from ancient Mesopotamian languages when they were still worshipping sun gods as you can read here Shamash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

adopted by the newer languages such as Arabic.

Why do you try to sound like @al-Hasani
@doritos the camel, @Kaan
I don't try to sound like Al-hassani. The fact is that truth is unique and every one who says the truth, it would look the same.
Anyway, You are brain dead. We talked about Safavid and you at the end of discussion, mistakenly quoted a link which was supporting my points, and when I told you so, you started to run away from discussion and troll instead of accepting the truth like a butt hurt 5 years old child. I have no discussion with racist kids. So, after that discussion, I see no reason to have any other discussion with you.

@Sinan , brother, this is the typical type of their(mullah lovers) comments in iranmilitaryforum, and military.ir. I can translate some other of their posts, and your mind would blow after reading them. :lol: many of them are members in PDF as well. Anyway, they do not worth it to waste your time. A few months ago, I started to ignore them after i found out their true face. ;)

Insulting (very direct and agressively) Turkey and Azerbaijan (not just as countries but also as nations-people) is their weekly-monthly-basis hobby on that forum (I don't visit it now but from what I remember). Actually its a good think that someone brought that up.

Insulting (very direct and agressively) Turkey and Azerbaijan (not just as countries but also as nations-people) is their weekly-monthly-basis hobby on that forum (I don't visit it now but from what I remember). Actually its a good think that someone brought that up.
Don't complain. You're the other side of the same coin dude. At least rmi has a ground to stand on. No need for you to act innocent.

Don't complain. You're the other side of the same coin dude. At least rmi has a ground to stand on. No need for you to act innocent.

I don't look for an opportunity to insult Iran whenever the chance comes, and if you are talking about my "debate" with Iranian members here, guess what, I'm just replying them back in their own way, not always by the way, and largely because I'm usually dealing with a horde of insulting, agressive members. You see someone "Shapur" (many more members like him, and many that are not active now) writing all that nonsense non-stop and tell me that you won't get annoyed by constant nonsense. Respect to be respected.

Last edited:
I don't try to sound like Al-hassani. The fact is that truth is unique and every one who says the truth, it would look the same.
Anyway, You are brain dead. We talked about Safavid and you at the end of discussion, mistakenly quoted a link which was supporting my points, and when I told you so, you started to run away from discussion and troll instead of accepting the truth like a butt hurt 5 years old child. I have no discussion with racist kids. So, after that discussion, I see no reason to have any other discussion with you.
I still say safavids had partly Iranic ancestors, the safawiya were Iranic and formed the safavid ideology. It seems you're against facts. Yes they were "Acem" as Turks like to call them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom