What's new

Turkey has evidence that Israel was behind Egypt's coup says Erdogan

there is no cure for illiteracy, your post shows that

a guy who's ancestors were raiding civilizations and living like barbarians, spending their life time sitting on the horses in the unknown plains of central asia till they got civilized few hundred years ago tell us about civilization who have 10,000 years history of civilization :lol:

cool story bro

i was adressing to you not your people as a whole but you have disrespected ours that shows what kind of a civilized and mannered you are.

and your science fiction story is so much more cool as mine, thank you for the good laugh..! :lol:

i was adressing to you not your people as a whole but you have disrespected ours that shows what kind of a civilized and mannered you are.

and your science fiction story is so much more cool as mine, thank you for the good laugh..! :lol:

and you call it science fiction :lol:

bro your english really sucks, improve your vocabulary next time you post something intelligent

Turkey just lost Egypt, the most populous Arab nation.

Not the smartest move by the mouthy Erdogan.

What a Turkey :omghaha:

Turkey didn't lose anything, they were always against Mubarak and the military of Egypt. Morsi gave them good relations, after him, they're back to square one.

You have no idea what you're talking about, and frankly, it's pathetic that you're even trying.

Well, as a Turk myself i've never come across a turk who called himself white or european in fact Turks are extremly proud for being Turk and nothing else.

So i'm sorry but honestly your story doesnt sound credible at all.

but its true that they dislike ignorant people who mistake Turkey for being something it simply is not i have to give you that one.
he said turks consider themselves westerner.. which is technically true.. turks are no way asian... their culture is more western than asian culture.

there is no cure for illiteracy, your post shows that

a guy who's ancestors were raiding civilizations and living like barbarians, spending their life time sitting on the horses in the unknown plains of central asia till they got civilized few hundred years ago tell us about civilization who have 10,000 years history of civilization :lol:

cool story bro

Why is it that your flag copied the Turkish symbol? Why is it that Turks did more of your religion than you ever could? Why is it that you fell to the British and the Turks did not? Even the Mughal emperors originated from Central Asia.

There is no competition. Turks actually changed the course of history, you were influenced by it.

More Muslims find pride in Turkish history than South Asian history. And Even Germans, Japanese, Swedes etc were all once uncivilized, Who difference does it make? When the Brits came to India they considered them to be animals. What is civilized is a relative and subjective term.

Personally I'd rather my ancestors be brutal warriors than simple minded farmers doing nothing.

Why is it that your flag copied the Turkish symbol? Why is it that Turks did more of your religion than you ever could? Why is it that you fell to the British and the Turks did not? Even the Mughal emperors originated from Central Asia.

There is no competition. Turks actually changed the course of history, you were influenced by it.

More Muslims find pride in Turkish history than South Asian history. And Even Germans, Japanese, Swedes etc were all once uncivilized, Who difference does it make? When the Brits came to India they considered them to be animals. What is civilized is a relative and subjective term.

Personally I'd rather my ancestors be brutal warriors than simple minded farmers doing nothing.

our flag has turkish symbol? where?

lol? farmers? and thats what civilisation is about?

son you dont even know the meaning of civilization

Nice avator :lol: :tup:

who wants to join eu now anyways? :omghaha:
look at uk, spain, greece.

well, we will compare turkey with european countries in 10 years and we will see who is doing better lol.
Which countries are not in crisis now? The EU is having the crisis along with the whole world. And i dont get your point of comparing Turky and the EU :o I know that you Pakistan really supports Turkey but there should be a limit you know :omghaha:

well for 70-80 plus years when even his own grandfather might not have been born why EU ket rejecting turkey after under going every transformation according to the EU standards which included adopting the roman script, for their language, and all those cultural stuff

well i frankly dont think EU will ever eccept turkey because they are muslims, even though they pretend to be europeans, their muslim link will never get them accepted in EU, thats impossible

so if turkey is trying to go back to its roots after making so many cultural sacrifices for EU then where is the problem?

EU is the dying economy, the future lies in asia, so why not invest in the future instead?

and cursing a nation who saved jews when they were getting raped and killed in spain and other parts of europe is very bad, jews should be thankful to them for they gave them refuge when they were getting kicked out from europe

So invest in Asia then, dont apply for the EU, China welcomes you ;)

Which countries are not in crisis now? The EU is having the crisis along with the whole world. And i dont get your point of comparing Turky and the EU :o I know that you Pakistan really supports Turkey but there should be a limit you know :omghaha:

So invest in Asia then, dont apply for the EU, China welcomes you ;)

my dear tell me one country where pakistanis are not present lol

yes aside prostitution, drugs business europe is finished

europe's economy is on the decline and the present recession proved it, which completely changed the economical scope of europe,

UK is still performing better even today but living in UK i can easily see how badly even UK was hit by recession and things are going bad to worse

lets just even forget europe

my dear tell me one country where pakistanis are not present lol

yes aside prostitution, drugs business europe is finished

europe's economy is on the decline and the present recession proved it, which completely changed the economical scope of europe,

UK is still performing better even today but living in UK i can easily see how badly even UK was hit by recession and things are going bad to worse

lets just even forget europe

I haven't seen so much crap in a post in a while but then again what would a third worlder who crawled his way here for a better life know? Europe will always shine to the dismay of people like you,we had a worse crisis in 1929 and we weathered that storm.If some difficulties make you happy right now,so be it,but you will never catch up with Europe,scream,crawl,cry,post rubbish all you want,this is the truth.

Back
Top Bottom