What's new

Turkey has evidence that Israel was behind Egypt's coup says Erdogan

sorry bro but you just showed your humbleness and modesty, we havent even entered in this business :omghaha:

BTW why is PDF attracting romanians? did we have call girl dealings here too :rofl:

BTW in UK the polish and romanian girls work for very cheap and they are desperate to earn something in UK :lol:

Oh,you're very deep in this business,not only girls but boys to.

"While boys in impoverished parts of rural Pakistan, particularly towns in the southern Punjab, are more likely to be trafficked overseas, girls are trafficked more often within the country, and sometimes sold into what amounts to little more than sexual slavery, says the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP).

HRCP has reported that in most cases, they are given away for amounts of money ranging from US$1,300 to $5,000 by impoverished parents, sometimes in "marriage"; and sometimes to agents who promise lucrative jobs as domestic servants in large cities.

Many of these girls, according to child rights groups, end up as sex workers. Some are no older than 10 at the time of the "sale".

"Hundreds of girls are trafficked within the country each year. There are markets in the North West Frontier Province where these victims are sold like cattle," I.A. Rehman, director of the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, said".

Human Trafficking & Modern-day Slavery in Pakistan

Laugh at this clown! You don't sell your people...right...according to reports,you sell them like cattle.

Oh,you're very deep in this business,not only girls but boys to.

"While boys in impoverished parts of rural Pakistan, particularly towns in the southern Punjab, are more likely to be trafficked overseas, girls are trafficked more often within the country, and sometimes sold into what amounts to little more than sexual slavery, says the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP).

HRCP has reported that in most cases, they are given away for amounts of money ranging from US$1,300 to $5,000 by impoverished parents, sometimes in "marriage"; and sometimes to agents who promise lucrative jobs as domestic servants in large cities.

Many of these girls, according to child rights groups, end up as sex workers. Some are no older than 10 at the time of the "sale".

"Hundreds of girls are trafficked within the country each year. There are markets in the North West Frontier Province where these victims are sold like cattle," I.A. Rehman, director of the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, said".

Human Trafficking & Modern-day Slavery in Pakistan

Laugh at this clown! You don't sell your people...right...according to reports,you sell them like cattle.

as i said we are very himble people infront of your booming businesses lol

Romania is among the 11 countries listed by the United Nations as the biggest sources of human trafficking, based on reported numbers of victims.[26] Every year thousands of women and girls, some as young as 13, are kidnapped or lured by promises of well-paid jobs or marriage and sold to gangs who lock them up in night clubs and brothels or force them to work on the streets.[26][27]

Prostitution in Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

as i said we are very himble people infront of your booming businesses lol

Prostitution in Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes ,prostitution and sexual slavery exists but not on the extent it exists in Pakistan,not by a long shot from what i've just read on it(ofcourse it's Pakistan,safe to assume hundreds of thousands of cases go unreported,if not millions)..It exists though in many countries and despite your pathethic attempt at bashing Romania,altough one of the poorest countries in the EU is still light years ahead of Pakistan,much more developed,prosperous with bigger revenues,family incomes and standard of living .Now,if one of the poorest countries in the EU outshines you by far isn't laughable when you come here spilling your crap about the rest of Europe (with many other much better developed countries)? Yes,it is.

Like Jesus said :"He without sin cast the first stone".Now,when you come from Pakistan you can't really cast any stones at somebody,maybe Somalia,lol.

Yes ,prostitution and sexual slavery exists but not on the extent it exists in Pakistan,not by a long shot from what i've just read on it.It exists though in many countries and despite your pathethic attempt at bashing Romania,altough one of the poorest countries in the EU is still light years ahead of Pakistan,much more developed,prosperous with bigger revenues,family incomes and standard of living .Now,if one of the poorest countries in the EU outshines you by far isn't laughable when you come here spilling your crap about the rest of Europe (with many other much better developed countries)? Yes,it is.

Like Jesus said :"He without sin cast the first stone".Now,when you come from Pakistan you can't really cast any stones at somebody,maybe Somalia,lol.

ok lets just move on, i had enough of fun

back to the topic

BTW thanks for making my day :lol: i was so bored

We are off topic now. From the saying of Erdogan to prostitute :laughcry: :omghaha: vittu perkele
@flamer84, the more you arguing, the more you are deep into this kind of stupidity so you should stop, we cant argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

As a Finnish, I feel offensive when I listened to the way they insult the EU without thinking about their own country problem but remember that this is the PAKISTAN defence forum :) people can be proud of or even an extremist of their own nation because it is what they are taught to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are off topic now. From the saying of Erdogan to prostitute :laughcry: :omghaha: vittu perkele
@flamer84, the more you arguing, the more you are deep into this kind of stupidity so you should stop, we cant argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

As a Finnish, I feel offensive when I listened to the way they insult the EU without thinking about their own country problem but remember that this is the PAKISTAN defence forum :) people can be proud of or even an extremist of their own nation because it is what they are taught to be.

You're right and i knew this but i can't help myself,i'm hot blooded and the latin genes in me immediately get rilled up in the face of foolish insults/ :pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right and i knew this but i can't help myself,i'm hot blooded and the latin genes in me immediately get rilled up in the face of foolish insults/ :pissed:
so you are latin? (just curious sorry :D)

so you are latin? (just curious sorry :D)

No problems in an honest question

Yes, geto-dacians( thracian tribes) + romans (latins)=romanians in a mixture which started after the roman conquest of Dacia in 106 AD.Romania is the only latin based speaking country in E. Europe,surrounded by a sea of slavs.:)

Has Turkey lost more friends today, or has Erdogan shut up for a bit after being biitch slapped by the US and others over his comments?

:lol:

Well, as a Turk myself i've never come across a turk who called himself white or european in fact Turks are extremly proud for being Turk and nothing else.

So i'm sorry but honestly your story doesnt sound credible at all.

but its true that they dislike ignorant people who mistake Turkey for being something it simply is not i have to give you that one.

Hey I have nothing against the Turks... India and Turkey neither have likes/dislikes against each other! I came to Istanbul and stayed there for a week... Stayed in Grand - S hotel.... And have couple of friends still in touch!

GRAND S HOTEL - ISTANBUL

Address:
Otogar Yolu No:20 34220
ESENLER / ISTANBUL / TURKEY

And the office is in Tekstilkent Garanti Koza Plaza

I did not record that Turk saying that he was westerns to show it to you... May be those 6 alone think they were western out of whole Turkey population!

I have no way to prove you my credibility!

I cannot speak for the whole 1.2 Indian population... I hope same is the case as yours!

One day Erdogan is accusing Israel for the massacre in Egypt. The next Erdogan is ready to attack Syria together with Israel.

Back
Top Bottom