What's new

Turkey has evidence that Israel was behind Egypt's coup says Erdogan

I haven't seen so much crap in a post in a while but then again what would a third worlder who crawled his way here for a better life know? Europe will always shine to the dismay of people like you,we had a worse crisis in 1929 and we weathered that storm.If some difficulties make you happy right now,so be it,but you will never catch up with Europe,scream,crawl,cry,post rubbish all you want,this is the truth.

UK generates its main income from overseas students i have to pay triple fees for my education, its me and us who is keeping UK still alive while rest of europe plunges into prostitution and drug business

UK generates its main income from overseas students i have to pay triple fees for my education, its me and us who is keeping UK still alive while rest of europe plunges into prostitution and drug business

Right,you're the backbone of the UK economy,we had another member here saying that the UK lives on the income generated by pakistani street food vendors.What a joke!:rofl:

You talk about Europe like is a God forsaken land like your country not a center of knowledge,industry,science,etc.You're clearly clueless and trolling.

Right,you're the backbone of the UK economy,we had another member here saying that the UK lives on the income generated by pakistani street food vendors.What a joke!:rofl:

but whats the main income of romania? prostitutes :lol:

east belt is especially known for renting their women for income lol

she may agree to give you company for one can of beer roflmao

atleast the so called third world countries dont rent their women for their daily proteins

but whats the main income of romania? prostitutes :lol:

east belt is especially known for renting their women for income lol

she may agree to give you company for one can of beer roflmao

atleast the so called third world countries dont rent their women for their daily proteins

Lol,you baboon,Romania is a paradise compared to Pakistan,we have a state budget nearly double than you with 20 million citizens compared to 180 million of Pakistan,a GDP per capita 6 times higher,foreign reserves of over 46 billion $,Pakistan-11 billion and a clown like you has the nerve to say that Romania is only about prostitution,thanhks for the laugh you third world retard :omghaha:

You talk about Europe like is a God forsaken land like your country not a center of knowledge,industry,science,etc.You're clearly clueless and trolling.

if you dont like pakistan why dont we kick your a$$ out of this forum for starters?

Lol,you baboon,Romania is a paradise compared to Pakistan,we have a state budget nearly double than you with 20 million citizens compared to 180 million of Pakistan,a GDP per capita 6 times higher and a clown like you has the nerve to say that Romania is only about prostitution,thanhks for the laugh you third world retard :omghaha:

if you think that pakistanis will sell their women for dollars to increase their GDP then your thinking is very low my friend?

never compromise on one's honour

you should be thankful that you are fed by the european union

i sometimes wonder why they had to take a third class backward state like romania into EU?

as for the third world countries they only have population problem, what about you? why you fail to make an honorable income ?

if you dont like pakistan why dont we kick your a$$ out of this forum for starters?

if you think that pakistanis will sell their women for dollars to increase their GDP then your thinking is very low my friend?

never compromise on one's honour

you should be thankful that you are fed by the european union

i sometimes wonder why they had to take a third class backward state like romania into EU?

as for the third world countries they only have population problem, what about you? why you fail to make an honorable income ?

1.Kick me out,but don't forget you started the bashing in here,don't cry like a pathetic troll 'cause you get bashed in return.
2.Talking about Romania only makes you a joke...honorable income? we export at a value of 70 billion$/year,Pakistan-25 billion,state revenues-around 60 billion$,Pakistan-33billion $(with 180 million people living there...Jesus!!),GDP per capita around 9000$,Foreign reserve Rou-46+ billion,Pak-11 billion,etc...what are you talking about? Any comparison is laughable and i only started this because of you idiotic bashing of my country and Europe.If you can't stand the heat get the f#ck out of the kitchen troll!

And yes,prostitution which is illegal contributes to state revenue...lol,what college do you go in the UK? :)))

1.Kick me out,but don't forget you started the bashing in here,don't cry like a pathetic troll 'cause you get bashed in return.
2.Talking about Romania only makes you a joke...honorable income? we export at a value of 70 billion$/year,Pakistan-25 billion,state revenues-around 60 billion$,Pakistan-33billion $(with 180 million people living there...Jesus!!),GDP per capita around 9000$,Foreign reserve Rou-46+ billion,Pak-11 billion,etc...what are you talking about? Any comparison is laughable and i only started this because of you idiotic bashing of my country and Europe.If you can't stand the heat get the f#ck out of the kitchen troll!

but i already said that we dont rent our people unlike you, thats why there is tourism in romania, drugs and prostitutes

and being in EU and thats why you proudly wear EU flag instead of romanian

what does romania export BTW? dont tell me your main export is prostitutes too to america and dubai

but i already said that we dont rent our people unlike you, thats why there is tourism in romania, drugs and prostitutes

and being in EU

what does romania export BTW? dont tell me you export prostitutes too to america and dubai

Economy of Romania - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Google is your friend,lol you're parroting the same thing ,yes we export prostitutes worth 70 billion $ a year,it's funny to see a third worlder comparing these 2 countries altough the difference is huge,i don't know how you find the audacity though.I'm sure that there is no prostitution in Pakistan....

I responded with numbers you did with retarded comments.I guess this is it.

Economy of Romania - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Google is your friend,lol you're parroting the same thing ,yes we export prostitutes worth 70 billion $ a year,it's funny to see a third worlder comparing these 2 countries altough the difference is huge,i don't know how you find the audacity though.I'm sure that there is no prostitution in Pakistan....

I responded with numbers you did with retarded comments.I guess this is it.

i didnt know that but thanks for the confirmation :rofl::rofl:

14aemb5.png

14aemb5.png

Modifying an wikipedia article,sheer class thirld worlder scum,that doesn't change the general situation though,you're just a clown who got smacked ,humiliated with his great country and repeats the same fallacies.Carry on buffoon.

Modifying an wikipedia article,sheer class thirld worlder scum,that doesn't change the general situation though,you're just a clown who got smacked ,humiliated with his great country and repeats the same fallacies.Carry on buffoon.

looks like prostitute export is booming :rofl:

looks like prostitute export is booming :rofl:

No more than taliban production throughout Pakistan.Every city,school,mosque gets one.They also come,in some places,with american drones blowing up things ,as a 2 in 1 package.

14aemb5.png

Lol..pure gold...:omghaha:..made my morning ..

Wikipedia should check what people add more often, here is the original link though:

"Exports - commodities:

machinery and equipment, metals and metal products, textiles and footwear, chemicals, agricultural products, minerals and fuels"

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ro.html

darkinsky, we're sorry we can't be as developed & proud as Pakistan.This is why Europeans generally emigrate to Pakistan, for a better life. Happy?

Lol..pure gold...:omghaha:..made my morning ..

Wikipedia should check what people add more often, here is the original link though:

"Exports - commodities:

machinery and equipment, metals and metal products, textiles and footwear, chemicals, agricultural products, minerals and fuels"

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ro.html

darkinsky, we're sorry we can't be as developed & proud as Pakistan.This is why Europeans generally emigrate to Pakistan, for a better life. Happy?

sorry bro but you just showed your humbleness and modesty, we havent even entered in this business :omghaha:

BTW why is PDF attracting romanians? did we have call girl dealings here too :rofl:

BTW in UK the polish and romanian girls work for very cheap and they are desperate to earn something in UK :lol:

There are alot of Gypsys coming to the Uk at the moment from romania, most seem fine if poor

Back
Top Bottom