What's new

Turkey has evidence that Israel was behind Egypt's coup says Erdogan

These stupid preconceptions about Turks are repeated very often in this forum by some pakistanis and indians or iranians there seem to be a wrong assumption about Turkish people in general.

We never pretend to be white or european we are not familiar with such inferiority comlexes..

The only reason that government want to join is the pressure coming from bussiness people for economical benefits. And thats it..

I hate to protest... I was there in Istanbul for a month.... Worked for a company there... I had worked with many Turks there... nice guys, always helping. The guys names were usually 'Turker', 'Can Turk' and like that.....

They(Atleast half a dozen out of some 50's) took pride in calling themselves western and hate them to be compared with the Arabs... they were very proud that they don't speak Arabic.

May be you can argue that my % of experience is not enough... Even in worst case there are atleast 6 guys who call themselves 'white' or 'western'. So your statement is NOT 100% true to trust!

I hate to protest... I was there in Istanbul for a month.... Worked for a company there... I had worked with many Turks there... nice guys, always helping. The guys names were usually 'Turker', 'Can Turk' and like that.....

They(Atleast half a dozen out of some 50's) took pride in calling themselves western and hate them to be compared with the Arabs... they were very proud that they don't speak Arabic.

May be you can argue that my % of experience is not enough... Even in worst case there are atleast 6 guys who call themselves 'white' or 'western'. So your statement is NOT 100% true to trust!

I know many turks in real life and i've seen many turks here on PDF.Not once did i see one saying "we are white europeans or we are middle easterners 100 %"...They always say "we are turks!" and that's that.

albania and bosnia are muslim too

you are as asian as one get, you arnt even caucasian, you have mongol blood, i dont think that dressing up as europeans, public kiss protest, and public humping protest make you europeans, indians do that too

Just Kemalist were trying to be included in EU union ... Now present ruling elite is not interested with EU ..

morsi-zionist.jpg

morsi-jew-550x309.png

Whatever. There is a Turkish source there too, you know? You believe your sources, I will believe mine.

That news site is quoting from Fıratnews....
Terör örgütü PKK'ya yakın bir internet sitesinde yer alan Diyarbakır'ın Hani İlçesi'nde karakol baskınında bir askerin şehit olduğu iddiasına Vali Mustafa Kıraç'tan açıklama geldi. Vali, iddiaların doğru olmadığını açıkladı.

Okay, i will explain you this source issue for future discussions.

There are news sites like Milliyet, Hürriyet, etc... And there are news agencies DHA, İHA, Fırat etc...

News sites uses the information coming through from News agencies.

There are literally thousands of news sites present in Turkey and they all use sources from news agencies. Like in your example that Turkish news site uses info from Fırat News. Which made that news site not the source but Fırat News.

And i want to give you an funny example... go to Fırat news and search for "Gülsuyu Çetesi"... you would see a news saying that, thousands of Kurdish citizens organized a walk in Istanbul, than 2 cars came and opened fire on protestors. 1 protestor died, several injured..... There no news about this incident in Turkish media, no video of the incident, even not a photo of the incident. No hospital records of the so-called injured protestors. And the one of the critically injureds is a press member...

If you do some further research of the incident, you will come to realize it's fabricated. That much credible is Fırat News.

Edit: Lolz, I did search on Fırat news to link you that news, but Fırat news removed all the news related to "Gülsuyu çetesi" except 2. There were tens of news about "Gülsuyu çetesi" on Fırat news last week.

That news site is quoting from Fıratnews....

Okay, i will explain you this source issue for future discussions.

There are news sites like Milliyet, Hürriyet, etc... And there are news agencies DHA, İHA, Fırat etc...

News sites uses the information coming through from News agencies.

There are literally thousands of news sites present in Turkey and they all use sources from news agencies. Like in your example that Turkish news site uses info from Fırat News. Which made that news site not the source but Fırat News.

And i want to give you an funny example... go to Fırat news and search for "Gülsuyu Çetesi"... you would see a news saying that, thousands of Kurdish citizens organized a walk in Istanbul, than 2 cars came and opened fire on protestors. 1 protestor died, several injured..... There no news about this incident in Turkish media, no video of the incident, even not a photo of the incident. No hospital records of the so-called injured protestors. And the one of the critically injureds is a press member...

If you do some further research of the incident, you will come to realize it's fabricated. That much credible is Fırat News.

Edit: Lolz, I did search on Fırat news to link you that news, but Fırat news removed all the news related to "Gülsuyu çetesi" except 2. There were tens of news about "Gülsuyu çetesi" on Fırat news last week.

Oh look who is talking haha. I can show you thousands of videos of turkish police beating Kurdish children and women and elder. Did your turkish newspapers or agencies ever report on those? I guess not. Just stop it right there.

Every agency can make mistakes. But turkish agencies and sources deliberately hide the truth. I mean come on, you were one of those supporting the gezi uprising. Did turkish medias or did they not show penguine programmes when people were getting brutally beat down by the Pasha's army at Taksim? Even the CNN headquarter in USA issued a warning of declining its license with the Turkish CNN due to the censorship. That my dear friend is a total fallacy of the turkish medias.

And Gezi was on the international big screen for weeks. Think about all the uprising that has not been covered by other than ROJ TV in the Southeast.

Oh look who is talking haha. I can show you thousands of videos of turkish police beating Kurdish children and women and elder. Did your turkish newspapers or agencies ever report on those? I guess not. Just stop it right there.

Every agency can make mistakes. But turkish agencies and sources deliberately hide the truth. I mean come on, you were one of those supporting the gezi uprising. Did turkish medias or did they not show penguine programmes when people were getting brutally beat down by the Pasha's army at Taksim? Even the CNN headquarter in USA issued a warning of declining its license with the Turkish CNN due to the censorship. That my dear friend is a total fallacy of the turkish medias.

And Gezi was on the international big screen for weeks. Think about all the uprising that has not been covered by other than ROJ TV in the Southeast.

You are joke mate....Where did I say some thing about credibility of the Turkish new sites to cause you bashing on Turkish Press.... :cheesy:

It's no use to try to discuss with you as you see everything as Black&White. Your every comment includes something against Turkey or Turk's. So good luck on your propaganda making, you will not see serious comments from me in the future. :drag:

You make no sense mate. You say the credibility of Firatnews is low. How can it be low when it shows every incident of turkish police and army attacking civilians while the turkish medias are silent about the same thing? Same goes for ROJ TV. Actually there is two Kurdish channels in turkey that do make some credible programmes and that is IMC TV and Dijle TV. The rest are state censoring channels. Do you deny this? Do you want me to come up with 100 incidents that have been covered by Firatnews and ROJ TV but at the same time silenced by mass turkish media? You know I am right that is why you are backing off.

Let us put it to a test. Roj TV and Firatnews reported about this incident. Can you find me one turkish newspaper or whatever that did the same ( aside from the leftist and minor ones like Radikal)?

Protest against election fraud in Agri/Kurdistan 02/04/2009 - part 2 - YouTube

Or this in 3:13 - 4:05. Neither the incident with the children getting beat up by turkish police nor the incident with the elder women getting beat by turkish police were reported on turkish medias. Only ROJ tv and Firatnews.

kurdistande Kürt çocuklar

I have no reason to create propaganda. The truth is here before your eyes. The problem with turks is your closing of your eyes. It has destroyed your country and it took all the way up until Gezi park that you finally understood it just a little.

bhai my question then remains why EU doesnt accept turkey?

if you are orignial born white europeans? with all european stuff

even ukraine got the membership what stops you from getting in EU?

The main reason they oppose is because of history, large population and also religion.

I already told you that we never claim to be white european thats the whole point but i know what you try to say..

i understand your frustration its just because we are civilized and modern you have issue with that if being civilized, modern and being democrat means ''Wannabee european'' for you.. than so be it mate and have a nice day in your cave.

The main reason they oppose is because of history, large population and also religion.

I already told you that we never claim to be white european thats the whole point but i know what you try to say..

i understand your frustration its just because we are civilized and modern you have issue with that if being civilized, modern and being democrat means ''Wannabee european'' for you.. than so be it mate and have a nice day in your cave.

there is no cure for illiteracy, your post shows that

a guy who's ancestors were raiding civilizations and living like barbarians, spending their life time sitting on the horses in the unknown plains of central asia till they got civilized few hundred years ago tell us about civilization who have 10,000 years history of civilization :lol:

cool story bro

Well, as a Turk myself i've never come across a turk who called himself white or european in fact Turks are extremly proud for being Turk and nothing else.

So i'm sorry but honestly your story doesnt sound credible at all.

but its true that they dislike ignorant people who mistake Turkey for being something it simply is not i have to give you that one.

Back
Top Bottom