What's new

Turkey has evidence that Israel was behind Egypt's coup says Erdogan

Lice ??? Lice is handled very well, ask anyone what happens to terrorists sympatizer, trying to infiltrate a military base with molotovs and home made explosives.

What is Roboski by the way it is Uludere when you open the map you see Uludere not RObo....

Lice got its revenge ;)

Roboski is the original Kurdish name of the district where it happened. Uludere is the assimalist name imposed on the district. But ask Erdogan where the investigation is... It has been two years now. Last thing I read was that one of the survivors was being persecuted for asking for justice.

well for 70-80 plus years when even his own grandfather might not have been born why EU ket rejecting turkey after under going every transformation according to the EU standards which included adopting the roman script, for their language, and all those cultural stuff

well i frankly dont think EU will ever eccept turkey because they are muslims, even though they pretend to be europeans, their muslim link will never get them accepted in EU, thats impossible

so if turkey is trying to go back to its roots after making so many cultural sacrifices for EU then where is the problem?

EU is the dying economy, the future lies in asia, so why not invest in the future instead?

and cursing a nation who saved jews when they were getting raped and killed in spain and other parts of europe is very bad, jews should be thankful to them for they gave them refuge when they were getting kicked out from europe

These stupid preconceptions about Turks are repeated very often in this forum by some pakistanis and indians or iranians there seem to be a wrong assumption about Turkish people in general.

We never pretend to be white or european we are not familiar with such inferiority comlexes..

The only reason that government want to join is the pressure coming from bussiness people for economical benefits. And thats it..

In Syria Assad blames Israel for supporting Islamists.
In Turkey Erdogan blames Israel for supporting military.

Every time Muslim leader is in trouble Israel is always behind it. :devil:

Because Israel is a land grabber & can adopt each n every tactic for its own sake .............

These stupid preconceptions about Turks are repeated very often in this forum by some pakistanis and indians or iranians there seem to be a wrong assumption about Turkish people in general.

We never pretend to be white or european we are not familiar with such inferiority comlexes..

The only reason that government want to join is the pressure coming from bussiness people for economical benefits. And thats it..

bhai my question then remains why EU doesnt accept turkey?

if you are orignial born white europeans? with all european stuff

even ukraine got the membership what stops you from getting in EU?

bhai my question then remains why EU doesnt accept turkey?

if you are orignial born white europeans? with all european stuff

even ukraine got the membership what stops you from getting in EU?
The main reason:Germany and France dictate the EU,when Turkey enters this will change dramaticly for both,the new powerpack will be GB and Turkey.
Another reason:They are afraid all the poor illiterate Turks form the rural areas will try their luck in western Europe.
A very important reason:we are a very young and growing population of muslims,they are afraid that eventualy we will be the predominant force of Europe thus making Europe a muslim majority society.

The main reason:Germany and France dictate the EU,when Turkey enters this will change dramaticly for both,the new powerpack will be GB and Turkey.
Another reason:They are afraid all the poor illiterate Turks form the rural areas will try their luck in western Europe.
A very important reason:we are a very young and growing population of muslims,they are afraid that eventualy we will be the predominant force of Europe thus making Europe a muslim majority society.

albania and bosnia are muslim too

you are as asian as one get, you arnt even caucasian, you have mongol blood, i dont think that dressing up as europeans, public kiss protest, and public humping protest make you europeans, indians do that too

I didn't know that, how many babies did you killed for revenge ?

Since we can consider soldiers of TSK and police as being 'grown up babies', let us just say one dead and a couple injured. Targeting actual babies is the work of the turkish army. Google Ceylan Onkul, Ugur Kaymaz....

934919_522193327842974_1121445508_n.jpg

you are as asian as one get, you arnt even caucasian, you have mongol blood, i dont think that dressing up as europeans, public kiss protest, and public humping protest make you europeans, indians do that too

Correction...Albania has 59% muslims while Bosnia is predominantly christian(52 %-catholics,orthodox,protestants) vs 45 % muslims.

Another correction:Ukraine is not a EU member.

Albania 58% muslim(population 2,8 mil) and Bosnia 50% muslim(population 3,8 mil)are small,they could never change anything.
Who said we see ourselfs as Europeans,we are neither European nor Asian,we are both.
Dont come with the kissing,humping protest bs,what is your objective?
What is your point,just say it.
I explained evrything in a mature manner and what do you do?
Whats with this Humping,kissing,dressing up protest?

Albania 58% muslim(population 2,8 mil) and Bosnia 50% muslim(population 3,8 mil)are small,they could never change anything.
Who said we see ourselfs as Europeans,we are neither European nor Asian,we are both.
Dont come with the kissing,humping protest bs,what is your objective?
What is your point,just say it.
I explained evrything in a mature manner and what do you do?
Whats with this Humping,kissing,dressing up protest?

never mind move on

Since we can consider soldiers of TSK and police as being 'grown up babies', let us just say one dead and a couple injured.

Source please.

Edit: ı think you are reffering to "Hani Karakol Baskını".

As Fırat news withdrew their article after a few hours. And TSK denied the incident.

Back
Top Bottom