What's new

Turkey has evidence that Israel was behind Egypt's coup says Erdogan

Hypocrisy!! What's the difference between Syria and Egypt? In both cases the army is killing peaceful Muslim protesters and preventing democracy.

Yes, Syrians picked up arms and started shooting and destroying people properties. And the SAA used tear gas and begged them and tried all possible ways for a reconciliation for 1 month.

For you it is constructive in Syria, for Moosh it is constructive in Egypt.
But irrelevant what we want, he interferes in others countries internal issues / politics.

Use your common sense, you just can't compare Syria with anything else. When a leader commits a genocide toward his people, external intervention is a moral duty. I just wonder, what kind of a sick twisted person to call for letting a leader genociding defendless people without external intervention.

Plz understand that the MB protestors in Rabba used children nd women as human shields to get people sympathy, and please understand that the protestors are the ones who responded violently to tear gas which killed tens of policemen. Sissi followed all peaceful means to end the sit-ins which have been paralyzing the country with $83 bn losses. Somebody had to do sth to end this madness.
If I didn't know the MB I would not have been against them.

self deleted, I don't care. I don't wanna get into an argument, I'm in a really shitty mood right now.

Use your common sense, you just can't compare Syria with anything else. When a leader commits a genocide toward his people, external intervention is a moral duty. I just wonder, what kind of a sick twisted person to call for letting a leader genociding defendless people without external intervention.

Is that not the same happening in Egypt then, seems the same to me.

Plz understand that the MB protestors in Rabba used children nd women as human shields to get people sympathy, and please understand that the protestors are the ones who responded violently to tear gas which killed tens of policemen. Sissi followed all peaceful means to end the sit-ins which have been paralyzing the country with $83 bn losses. Somebody had to do sth to end this madness.

Why the hell would someone put their own child in harms way? It does not make sense to put them in harms way. FACT: The MB were carrying out PEACEFUL protests , its the security forces who instigated the violence i.e. using tear gas. BUT THIS IS NOT THE ISSUE.

THE ISSUE: MB should have been able to carry out their term, the fruits of such a revolution are only seen down the road. If they weren't doing enough then they could have voted them out.

Sissi had no right to take over or decide who stays in charge. how in the hell did they lose $83 billion, i smell BS. Saudis & GCC will give jack sh1t, all thier bothered about is keeping their little fiefdoms. Wait and see your future losses if indeed these financial losses are correct.

MB did not paralyse the nation, its all the other idiots. The future will decide who was right or wrong.

You see it the same because you wear messes up glasses. Nothing is the same.

Same thing

I know what the story is, Egyptian forces are killing.
Only Sisi is not Shia so this is not turned secterian.

Anyway, Qatar & Erdogan are evil, we agree on this <<.

Turkey isolated r u kdding me?

You had almost every country as a friend a few years ago.

Now what? no Israel, no Egypt, no Syria, no Iran...who else? are Saudis going to be your friends when you're trying to influence events in Egypt in favour of the MB?

Your leader is a loudmouth scumbag who hasn't shut his mouth since he came to power. He has no diplomatic skills and has offended everyone at some point.

Israel has more friends in the region than you now :omghaha:

Still convinced Erdogan is good?

What kind of a bss hypothesis is that?
So by your logic,the EU knew for 50 years Erdogan was coming therefor they kept Turkey out of the EU?
Not him in particular.....just the slow slide to mulha crazy-town.

Yes, Syrians picked up arms and started shooting and destroying people properties. And the SAA used tear gas and begged them and tried all possible ways for a reconciliation for 1 month.

I see, so your point is that the egyptian army waited longer to massacre innocent civilians. Disgusting.

Israel has zero friends in the region including Egypt.

You had almost every country as a friend a few years ago.

Now what? no Israel, no Egypt, no Syria, no Iran...who else? are Saudis going to be your friends when you're trying to influence events in Egypt in favour of the MB?

Your leader is a loudmouth scumbag who hasn't shut his mouth since he came to power. He has no diplomatic skills and has offended everyone at some point.

Syria and &#304;ran were our friends??

Explain please.

This figure smells quiet like BS to me.

One must say that Erdogan has a short term memory. Need I remind him about Gezi, Lice, Roboski? He wanted an investagion in what is going on in Egypt? He has not even investigated which army commander killed 36 Kurds in Roboski two years ago. This goes to all Middle Eastern people; Do not trust one word of this man. He is a pragmatist and he will change his mind every few months. Wait and see.

Syria and &#304;ran were our friends??

Explain please.

Before the Syrian war erupted, Erdogan was moving away from the west and started courting Iran and Syria. Indeed warm relations started with Iran.

Then the civil war in Syria started, Erdogan sided with the rebels and that was the end of the new relationship.

Erdogan is a Neanderthal. He doesn't have a clue how to be diplomatic. He's an oaf.

Turkey has lost a lot of credibility because of him.

No more do people talk about Turkey being a secular forward thinking state. People are now describing Turkey as "just the same as other middle east countries"

Back
Top Bottom