What's new

Turkey has evidence that Israel was behind Egypt's coup says Erdogan

BTW, Many news agency says, US guarantee Pissi Junta regime that US will not to cut any financial aid after Jewish lobies have decisively imposed on Obama administration..

Turkey is not in the EU and they'll probably never be with this guy in charge.

More over than 60%of Turkish people already dont want to join EU..

dont you understand tayyip erdogan just shows reference him (that jew intellectual) this is just excuse so that he is right because states always gives this kind of messages each other
in hear the main message is to israel or america israel lobby

Oh,i get it now,he used a metaphor as "solid evidence".:what::blink:

We have bigger problems then the EU entry,we dont need to get in the EU.
The EU has become sinking ship,watch the news cause it will not take long.
Making enemies evrywhere is the problem,his ''zero problem'' policy has become a big joke.
His blaming evrything on Israel for having the support of the ''Muslim/Arab''world has failed in any way.

So i guess you will be moving soon from sinking Netherlands back to Turkey your rising homeland, right?

I live in both countries,your logic doesnt apply to me.
Turkish passport,im not Dutch.
So your smartazzness wont work.
And yes,withing a year my base will be Turkey instead of both.

Congratulation, all the best, soon you will suffer no more Dutch degraded quality of life :D

The EU has become sinking ship,watch the news cause it will not take long.

The eurozone came out of recession for the first time in many years,Croatia joined a month ago,the EU will prosper.Watch the news.

Oh,i get it now,he used a metaphor as "solid evidence".:what::blink:

well west world is always using same trap metaphor such as democracy is not the ballot box well then where is people's will so they did realize 4 times coup in turkey so turkey become coup heaven in the world thanks to them:woot: rightnow they try to apply same trap our egypt brothers

Congratulation, all the best, soon you will suffer no more Dutch degraded quality of life :D
Have you ever been to Turkey?
If not,go there first and see the quality of life(not talking about politics)
If yes,its raining here now business is bad people have no money many people sad.
Bankruptcies evry day.
Thats quality of life?

well west world is always using same trap metaphor such as democracy is not the ballot box well then where is people's will so they did realize 4 times coup in turkey so turkey become coup heaven in the world thanks to them:woot:

And they are right,democracy it's not just the ballot box.
In a democracy you have separation of powers which are independent and ensure that no branch has more power than the other.This ensures power will not be concentrated in the hand of a despot or a clique.Typically these powers are 3:
-executive(govermrnt)
-legislative(parliament)
-judiciary( tribunals,courts,high courts,supreme court,etc).

Now,when a guy like Morsi wallses in and proclaims a law that says that the judiciary system can't overrule his decisions he practically takes all the power in his hands and nullifies one of the most important rules in a democratic society,the separation of powers making sure no one can oppose his absolute rule.

So,saying that the ballot box it's all when it comes to democracy is just false and an empty rhetoric to entertain the plebes.It just isn't,democracy has many rules that guys like Erdogan and Morsi ignore in their dictatorial quest for power.

And they are right,democracy it's not just the ballot box.
In a democracy you have separation of powers which are independent and ensure that no branch has more power than the other.This ensures power will not be concentrated in the hand of a despot or a clique.Typically these powers are 3:
-executive(govermrnt)
-legislative(parliament)
-judiciary( tribunals,courts,high courts,supreme court,etc).

Now,when a guy like Morsi wallses in and proclaims a law that says that the judiciary system can't overrule his decisions he practically takes all the power in his hands and nullifies one of the most important rules in a democratic society,the separation of powers making sure no one can oppose his absolute rule.

So,saying that the ballot box it's all when it comes to democracy is just false and an empty rhetoric to entertain the plebes.It just isn't,democracy has many rules that guys like Erdogan and Morsi ignore in their dictatorial quest for power.
well turkey had all of theese -executive(govermrnt),-legislative(parliament)-judiciary( tribunals,courts,high courts,supreme court,etc) and still turkey have democratic principles my mate can you teel me why did they did realize 4.times coup in turkey in the past thats why we couldnt realize somehow economic development and military industry because of burglary system

Back
Top Bottom