What's new

Turkey freezes all ties with France

such as?

And stop bringing Iran into this. wtf is your problem? Armenian are our brothers and have been for 2500 years. We were one country and one people until religion started dividing us thousands of years ago. Since then, we have remained friends and allies for much of the time. We respect each other. What's the matter with that?

Why are you making it an Islam vs Christianity thing you retarded ape?

Azaris are also your brothers too, no?

Well Done Turkey. :cheers:

France has no business interfering with any other nation's internal affairs.

And the French should look at their own colonial history first, and the atrocities that they themselves committed while trying to enslave other countries in the name of Western colonialism.

Well Done Turkey. :cheers:

France has no business interfering with any other nation's internal affairs.

And the French should look at their own colonial history first, and the atrocities that France committed while trying to enslave other countries in the name of colonialism.

I would like to see the "well done Turkey" when they speak about Uighurs.

I would like to see the "well done Turkey" when they speak about Uighurs.

Depends how they speak about it. The member Redbeard for example, has always given us very positive recommendations on how we should handle the Xinjiang issue, and it was very much appreciated. :tup:

Unlike the Indians, who always poke their noses into other people's business and end up crying anyway.

Depends how they speak about it. The member Redbeard for example, has always given us very positive recommendations on how we should handle the Xinjiang issue, and it was very much appreciated. :tup:

Unlike the Indians, who always poke their noses into other people's business and end up crying anyway.

Redbeard ?? ..an anonymous internet dweller on PDF ?...LOL get a life out of PDF..

How about Teyyep Recep Erdogan ?

Redbeard ?? ..an anonymous internet dweller on PDF ?...LOL get a life out of PDF..

I actually have some friends of Turkish origin, and I have never heard any of them cry like you Indians do. :lol:

What Erdogan said in 2009 about Xinjiang was regrettable, but we had a reconcilliation in 2010.

And it's nearly 2012 now, keep up with the news.

I actually have some friends of Turkish origin, and I have never heard any of them cry like you Indians do.

What Erdogan said in 2009 about Xinjiang was regrettable, but we had a reconcilliation in 2010.

And it's nearly 2012 now, keep up with the news.

LOL I too know some Chinis in my school and they don't whine like you internet lot..Most of them have not even heard of Pakistan or the supposed greater than himalayas stuff ......Does that tell something. ?

Azaris are also your brothers too, no?
Abu, don't be an idiot please. I have nothing against Armenians nor do I have anything against Azaris. Iranian azaris and Armenians are also living in peace. The soviet Azaris, which are less then the number of azaris living in Iran, have a beef with the nation of Armenia. wtf does that have to do with me? Are you saying I should start bad mouthing Armenians, because the Soviet republic of azarbaijan has a problem with Armenia? wtf is wrong with you?

It's Recep Tayyip Erdogan. And you'd only understand us if you were in our shoes, so I don't expect you Indians to understand our decision to cut ties with France. They should clean up their own house before interfering with somebody else's business. Slavery was invented by the Europeans, specifically by the French.

It's Recep Tayyip Erdogan. And you'd only understand us if you were in our shoes, so I don't expect you Indians to understand our decision to cut ties with France. They should clean up their own house before interfering with somebody else's business. Slavery was invented by the Europeans, specifically by the French.

Oh I do understand. It's just that Turkey is over reacting on its part.

Just like what the chinese did for the Nobel prize. And again they are not asking the Turks to do anything..They are making law in their own country..It's actually Turkey which should not interfere in the internal affairs of France.

Oh I do understand. It's just that Turkey is over reacting on its part.

Just like what the chinese did for the Nobel prize. And again they are not asking the Turks to do anything..They are making law in their own country..It's actually Turkey which should not interfere in the internal affairs of France.

OH yeah? Then why do I see my country's name in their constitution? We are not overreacting. We are showing the world that it's not easy to mess with our country's reputation by licking Armenian balls. "Oh look. us, the French show so much passion to recognize this so-called genocide, so this makes us good people" It's a show really. The French are showing off to the world and completely ignore their atrocities in the past. I assume you don't find anything wrong with that??? I know you don't since you seem a little bit narrow minded and do not get passed the fact that we are a Muslim country and good allies with Pakistan. Bye bye now.

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

Have you lost your mind, Indian? :lol:

It is France that is messing around with Turkey.

I'm glad there are people like you out there who actually don't turn a blind eye to this crap. Thank you.

I'm glad there are people like you out there who actually don't turn a blind eye to this crap. Thank you.

No problem buddy. :)

Out of all the people I have talked to about this issue, everyone is siding with Turkey. The French have a bad habit of annoying other people, even their allies.

No problem buddy. :)

Out of all the people I have talked to about this issue, everyone is siding with Turkey. The French have a bad habit of annoying other people, even their allies.

Yeah they do. Take Obama for example... The man believes that the genocide happened which pissed me off at first, however even he got pissed off when his own country tried to pull this same **** off in their parliament. That was a very considerate move by him which I still do appreciate.

Back
Top Bottom