What's new

Turkey Coronavirus & updates

289 new cases. 9 new dead and 1236 tests. All dead are elderly

Just 1236 tests are nothing. Turkey should up its game.
For now it all feels like only they talk big (10-15k tests a day, Turkish made tests bla bla) but instead of increasing the testing they decrease it.

What did they plan to achieve with that water that is being triggered upward? Are they using the water to clean flush the person's bottom the same way it flushes the toilet? It sounds like a half bath where the person's lower part is gonna get wet.
Its a heated water jet that cleans without the need of toilet paper or use of hands, some models blow hot air to dry the wet areas.

DSC_0224.JPG

I took this picture during my travel last year, you can see the controls on the wall, you can adjust pretty much everything like intensity, temperature, oscillating vs. steady stream, male female/modus etc etc.

The problem are the people with strong resistance. They are the spreader of the virus, because of that its a deadly stealthly virus. I told my parents to stay home, if you need what call me or brothers. We will take care, i will take distances from them. Maybe i have the virus or my brothers? Wash your hands good...

The 2 kids tested postive but they werent sick, imagine you bring the kids to ther grand parents? Totally isolating for a month!

It seems that another state emergency is necessary to be declared
When you don’t want to behave good voluntarily then you will by force
Very stupid stubborn attitude from elders
I don’t understand why they have the need to act as teenagers

Last edited:
Ahaber just reported 2 million testkit from China has arrived this morning (15 min kits).

Very stupid stubborn attitude from elders

this is unfortunally a character of our population.. we are stubborn nation and people.. they rather die and say I do what I want..

so we should make it clear for the public that the state is not joking and patrol with police and jandarma the streets playing audio files what to do.. if you see someone than he needs harsh treatment and a money punishment thats what works else they act as if it is a cat and mouse game..

Ahaber just reported 2 million testkit from China has arrived this morning (15 min kits).
How is that ? last time news mentioned that turkey sold 500K test kit to US and now they mentioned that we brought 2 million from China ? what is going here ??

I posted the minute i heard about it in the tv news.

This is why I am confused by these news. if we're buying Chinese test, then how the **** are we able to send 500.000 to USA. Are we buying from China and selling to USA because US and China are in a tradewar ?????

Back
Top Bottom