What's new

Turkey Coronavirus & updates

Will turkish soldiers be wearing gas masks??

What effect will this have in our operations in syria, iraq and libya.

Also what about Qatar and Somalia. I hope Turkey helps Somalia too I know Somalia barely has any cases but it will get worse due to the situation in the country. The Country is recovering but if Covid 19 hits Somalia the country will collapse again.

@Hassan Al-Somal whats the situation in Somalia regarding the coronavirus?

Also what about Qatar and Somalia. I hope Turkey helps Somalia too I know Somalia barely has any cases but it will get worse due to the situation in the country. The Country is recovering but if Covid 19 hits Somalia the country will collapse again.

According to demo stats, Somalia is better suited than "Western styled" countries...
Pre-existing conditions are rare, Old pop is limited and social distancing is already in place.

According to demo stats, Somalia is better suited than "Western styled" countries...
Pre-existing conditions are rare, Old pop is limited and social distancing is already in place.

Not to mention the country has gone through wars, famine and diseases. This helped them get strong and survive this also allowed them to build up immunity.

What you said is true no doubt. All I can say is May Allah help us in our times of despair.

Everything must be fake news and unreal. Sheesh who shit in ur guys brain. There are already 2 hour, 15 min test kits so 30 min is not a challenge.

Everything must be fake news and unreal. Sheesh who shit in ur guys brain. There are already 2 hour, 15 min test kits so 30 min is not a challenge.

His Lebanese and a Greek.

These idiots believe the Turks are covering it up thats how thick these people are.

To make matters worse greece and lebanon will be in a much more awful state especially Lebanon.

There was 1 reported case in Somalia, brother. However, the govt allowed the flights from overseas to come in for a few days. This is expected to increase the confirmed cases. But at this point, there is a 1 confirmed case. Thanks.

Not to mention the country has gone through wars, famine and diseases. This helped them get strong and survive this also allowed them to build up immunity.

What you said is true no doubt. All I can say is May Allah help us in our times of despair.

Amen

images

It's really old, man... :D
Today, that's more like Turkish style, you still need to use toilet paper by the way, otherwise ewww :D

Anyways, take care all of you...
I had the pleasure to use those in Japan, after using one of those any normal toilet feels barbaric. :D

289 new cases. 9 new dead and 1236 tests. All dead are elderly

I had the pleasure to use those in Japan, after using one of those any normal toilet feels barbaric. :D
I didn't try but I have seen it in an advertisement, I was impressed :D

Back
Top Bottom