What's new

Turkey Coronavirus & updates

I feel really sorry for Italy, only today 627 deads. People are dying on the streets because the hospital is full.
it will be the same for other countries that get late on confinement and with limited health care syst. (ie everyone)

I feel that our Islamic countries will be worse, specially with dicatators on power. Lets hope the best InschAllah...
Inshallah.
Per exemple in TN, with dozens of cases and they are already locking down the country starting tmrw... They know if that thing get out of hand... it's over...

Just today cases in Turkey increased by more than 300 to 670 in total. By tomorrow it might go to over a 1000.
For now 9 people have lost their lives. All of them old and with pre- existing conditions.

Unfortunately things are fast going towards an Italian scenario not only in Turkey but around the world as well. I hope that I will be wrong.

ps China and the Commie scum that hold the power there must pay for all the trouble they caused to the whole world. If even a drop of honesty is left in the Western Investors that have pumped trillions in China in the last decades they should pull out and either relocate to another place or come back to their own countries. What we must all do as customers is to avoid Chinese products as much as we can and just not fund these enemies to humanity with our money.

Last edited:
Just today cases in Turkey increased by more than 300 to 670 in total. By tomorrow it might go to over a 1000.
For now 9 people have lost their lives. All of them old and with pre- existing conditions.

Unfortunately things are fast going towards an Italian scenario not only in Turkey but around the world as well. I hope that I will be wrong.

ps China and the Commie scum that hold the power there must pay for all the trouble they caused to the whole world. If even a drop of honesty is left in the Western Investors that have pumped trillions in China in the last decades they should pull out and either relocate to another place or come back to their own countries. What we must all do as customers is to avoid Chinese products as much as we can and just not fund these enemies to humanity with our money.

ETlPCMXXYAIokz_

100%

No, we do agressive testing contrary to Italy,China and Iran. The Ummah returness and the elderly fucked up the situation a lil bit but agressive testing is there. We should reach the 10k-15k tests in a couple of days.

Birakin bu boklugu artik Umre'den donen vatandas sayisi kacta bunlari sucluyorsunuz? Umre'den donen 10 bin ve digerleri 372 bin. Dunya'nin her tarafindan donenleri neden suclamiyorsunuz? Iran'a giden eski kor general gibileri neden suclamiyorsunuz?

Sol kesim mikrop ve virus gibi....

They were grilling Trump for calling it a Chinese virus. But the crude truth is this virus is caused by an uncivilised culture that the Chinese still harbour. This Culture of eating live wild animals is bound to backfire. If Muslim did 1% of what the commie Chinese are getting away with, the whole western world would have constantly blamed Islam for it

For all.
Its not the case to stop Corvid. Our goal must be to slow down the influence, to not collapse the health care system. Sooner or later, we will be all infected.

I told it many times. China will be the challenge for all of us.

Ther is 3 Turkish citizen dead from the virus in Netherlands, they will burried in Netherlands.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom