What's new

Turkey Coronavirus & updates

do you believe what minister says?P.

We have lot of enemies who like to spread false/fake news but so far the Health Minister does a very good job. We contain the virus trough various means,massive testing and other measures.

I read that mask prodcution will reach 8~million a day, thats a lot lol

Yesterday when is was in bed i felt like it was frozen, for some reason it was cold. I was shaking and i get fever, not high. Felt like i had problems with breathen, so i panic and called general practice center. They asked me some question and they adviced to stay calm and wait untill it get worst:-). Then i can call back, and in the morning i only had fever and still have.

The thing is you can get the virus without getting worse symptoms. They don't test you thats the shit part. So is it a fever or a corona? We will see next days... I think some kind fever....

Yesterday when is was in bed i felt like it was frozen, for some reason it was cold. I was shaking and i get fever, not high. Felt like i had problems with breathen, so i panic and called general practice center. They asked me some question and they adviced to stay calm and wait untill it get worst:-). Then i can call back, and in the morning i only had fever and still have.

The thing is you can get the virus without getting worse symptoms. They don't test you thats the shit part. So is it a fever or a corona? We will see next days... I think some kind fever....
As long you aren't falling into respiratory distress... you are "safe"...
As for systematic testing... that's only available in SK/CN/TW/SING. Everyone else is either conditions worsen or you have some strings to pull...
Keep your fever running, do not lower it only if you are getting near Hyperpyrexia.
And boost your immune syst, like VitD, Good Hydratation, sleep etc...

You can even have no symptons at all

@Oublious my advice to you is to report yourself to the health authorities
You should also ask for test and isolate yourself from family members

As long you aren't falling into respiratory distress... you are "safe"...
As for systematic testing... that's only available in SK/CN/TW/SING. Everyone else is either conditions worsen or you have some strings to pull...
Keep your fever running, do not lower it only if you are getting near Hyperpyrexia.
And boost your immune syst, like VitD, Good Hydratation, sleep etc...

The most you can do is and i don't see people doing it or advicing. Getting your resssistance stronger, eating and drinking. For now all you can do is that and hope the best.

@Oublious my advice to you is to report yourself to the health authorities
You should also ask for test and isolate yourself from family members

authorities advice you to stay home and rest. If you have problems with breathing then they will test and help you. I don't cough so for me it looks good.

Indonesian city major, Arya Bima get coronavirus after visiting Turkey. He is a major of Bogor.

With his wife during election
06038470-22bd-42af-a515-f4d895619722.jpeg

Indonesian city major, Arya Bima get coronavirus after visiting Turkey. He is a major of Bogor.

With his wife during election
06038470-22bd-42af-a515-f4d895619722.jpeg
You never know he could've had it before visiting turkey. If he visited turkey for few days then most likely he came and gave it to others and his symptoms probably just started to appear after he went back. You can have coronavirus for 10days without symptoms and that's why this disease is so contagious

You never know he could've had it before visiting turkey. If he visited turkey for few days then most likely he came and gave it to others and his symptoms probably just started to appear after he went back. You can have coronavirus for 10days without symptoms and that's why this disease is so contagious

There is possibility for that, it is why I put it in here, so Turkish people can inform their official so that they can contact Indonesian official and communicate with him to trace his contact during in Turkey.

So far there are two drugs that supposedly are very effective against the virus:

- Hydroxychloroquine- it’s a drug used against arthritis and malaria. Yesterday Kiril Domuschiev who has the virus (one of Bulgaria’s richest men who has a pretty big agri-pharmaceutical business) confirmed that they are treating him with the same thing. It is produced in France, India, Germany etc. Widely used in places where Malaria is widely spread.
Bayer are donating the US 3 million pills of it in the next days.

- Favipiravir- a flu drug developed by Fujifilm Toyama Chemical in Japan which according to Chinese sources is very effective against the coronavirus.

ps How effective those fast testing kits are? Here they tried to compare their results with the certain ones from a laboratory and the false results were close to 60%.

do you believe what minister says? they are lying , no doubt real number is at least 10 times bigger than that. look old commander died .
https://www.youtube.com/post/UgygTOCUeaGSMha6Tbp4AaABCQ

Turkey need to release whole non dangerous prisoners ASAP.

Iran temporary released 50,000 prisoners 2 weeks ago due the corona virus , and this weeks our leader pardon 10,000 prisoners which half of them were political prisoners ....

Please update your condition bro, maybe you can order anti malaria medicine in case you really get the virus. The drugs is quite effective to treat coronavirus patient. I hope you get better soon.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom