What's new

Turkey Coronavirus & updates

Well , in Iran we already closed all mosque and even despite Uk sponsored Shirazi cult heavy objection, we closed all the shrines ....
Turkey should do repeat what Iran and KSA did and close mosque and all public places like gyms , coffee , ....

Our problem is that we can't feeely import medical devices and supplies due sanction

The guys are belong Uk sponsored Shirazi cult , which after our security force arrested them , they simply said they santize the surface before they filmed the video clips ...

thank you for your clarification..sounds reasonable! else I would fall into such false claims.. I take bak my words.. and apoligize!

Netherlands...

China need to civilize and this won't happen againg...

oh man what a sick video.. these pll have no heart.. what is the point in coocking saomething alive? its disgusting!

I hope the news shared about turkey not having enough testing kits are wrong

She is telling, " number of cases not hundreds as it is said. Thousands of cases!!! Pilgrims ruined everything.. "
They expect disaster like italy.

If that was the case, we would have a lot of dead people. You can not hide thing like that.

Dutch ministery of Health Bruno Bruins collapses during debate:o:. Corona in the Dutch House of Representative.... Or stress...

better than US actually better than whole west maybe only china is better i am curious if someone could check china’s stats
@Nein welcome back bro
Update:
78A2F8C5-0BA2-4BF4-AE2F-6E9FE8FAD6A8.jpeg

Turkey is first indeed in the world for intensive care beds

Last edited:
You guys can share as many good news you want with the retarded mind of our people that shit could spread very fast.

Goverment says stay at home, people go to the mosque, Imam says pray at home, people are refusing it.
Goverment puts people in Quarantine for safety, people try to break out, spitting Police into his face and say "if i'm infected so you shall too".
People don‘t take it serious and those ones will cry like c*nts when it hits them.

Cahil toplum, amk.

Netherlands...

China need to civilize and this won't happen againg...
Oh my God......this is just sickening....these are not people...I can't believe there are people out there cheering for this 'civilisation ' to be the no 1 superpower in the world. If these creatures have absolute power we're all f@cked

Oh my God......this is just sickening....these are not people...I can't believe there are people out there cheering for this 'civilisation ' to be the no 1 superpower in the world. If these creatures have absolute power we're all f@cked

USA ruined Japan, otherwise Japan would take care of the region

Back
Top Bottom