What's new

Turkey Coronavirus & updates

So far its the UK and the dutch but yeah the herd immunity route in Turkey would be to difficult to implement politcally.
If it succeeds then government fanboys will be boasting whole century if it fails then opposition fanboys will cry forever and you have political crisis out of nowhere so it’s better sticking to this approach(containing virus spread)
I think the same mentality will be in UK or netherlands or in another state so my humble advice is not to experiment with unconventional methods

Last edited:
This whole situation will probably also effect tourism, lets see how it goes.

So far its the UK and the dutch but yeah the herd immunity route in Turkey would be to difficult to implement politcally.

Dumb and cheap, when the dead will hit 1000 people they will see alot of angry people. So far we have 42 dead people and 1700 sick. This is the begin, ther will be a lot of dead.

Dumb and cheap, when the dead will hit 1000 people they will see alot of angry people. So far we have 42 dead people and 1700 sick. This is the begin, ther will be a lot of dead.

U think that Rutte will change his plans soon ?

We have 2800 and 16 dead, 800 new cases in one day, the taken measures so far are a joke...

U think that Rutte will change his plans soon ?

No, they are thinking economic then people life's.:-)

We have 2800 and 16 dead, 800 new cases in one day, the taken measures so far are a joke...

The only thing you can do is, distances from people. I am doing it to, no handshake anymore. I stay home after work, everybody now what the hell is wrong.

What Turkey is doing really great, they are prepared and show that they care.

What Turkey is doing really great, they are prepared and show that they care.
More radical steps than Europe which is whats needed in a situation like this. The wish washy measures Europe has taken are a joke, our borders with our neighbors are supposed to be closed but thousands of cross border workers cross it each day.
As if the virus cares about the visa status...

I heard that too but is funny because the most infected are in eu now
The old man have it from a Chinese imployee. Watch out from Chinese people, the virus can still active. Netherland closed the border for people out the EU:-). So people can come from Italy:p:.

Freedom and open borders are what led to that. Plus wealth = lots of travels and thus spreading the disease. It's going to be interesting and scary how it'll popup in Turkey.

French doctors have tested the two medicin i mentioned previously on 24 patients and after 8 datys 75% were healthy/cured. So now several countries have "documented" and discovered the same cure. IMO they just tested what the chinese, thai and japanese did.

https://www.berlingske.dk/internati...det-og-afproevet-en-mulig-kur-mod-coronavirus

According to this https://www.dailysabah.com/turkey/t...lan-8-months-before-coronavirus-outbreak/news

Turkey was prepared against virus. Let's hope it is adequate.

Last edited:
Guys how many ventilators does turkey have ? and they are willing to produce more of them ?

Wait what how did get this Far in turkey?

Back
Top Bottom