What's new

Turkey concerned over Xinjiang incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this thread is going a little to far I suggest Turkey stay out of the affairs of China's affairs since China is just fixing it's human rights issues, I'm going to ask the mods to close this thread. we have emotional Turks here.

Calm down guys! Really sad after seeing all this. As a Pakistani, of course I feel if there are human-rights violation with Muslims in Xinjiang Province, that's a natural feeling as we care for our brothers in faith, but that doesn't mean we start comparing China with US or Israel, Chinese are our friends, I would say, Brothers, I am sure, there would have been talks on the issue between the two countries. I hope the militancy as well as if there's any racism there ends asap.

I hope my Chinese friends got my message :)

Now for the Turkish Brothers, please don't jump on conclusions that quickly :) if China is our best friend, you're are our brothers-in-arms, like Haroon Yahya says :) I have got your point, you're concerned about what's happening there, ok, I understand, but you have to see the bigger picture as well, Turkey can always convey its message through Pakistan, whenever there's a problem between Saudi Arabia and Iran, like Pakistan intervenes and solves the things, same can be done here.

Chinese are very nice people, of course, they don't support or kill anyone just because he/she is a Muslim, if there are any human rights issu in Xinjiang, I am sure Chinese will be looking forward to improve it, afterall, it's in their better interest as well as their relations with Muslim world via Pakistan :)

Now, please, a request, stop fighting and get some water :P Mods, where are you guys?

NATO is now participating in Plundering the Muslim world for its Resources ,that's fact I respect Turkey I really do I love turks as Muslim, but in 10 years NATO and Israel have Invaded and attacked Muslims the death toll is in the millions. If I remember correctly both China and Russia Objected to the Iraq war.

What I'm advocating is Beijing must respect Uyghur people and their culture perpetrating brutality and injustice against them and discriminating against them is not helpful in this situation. If Han Chinese establishment continue to mistreat Uyghur population there will most likely be a backlash that is not hard to understand.

How to respect them?

Religiously, Xinjiang is a region with the densest mosques per capita.

Education wise, there are dual language schools. Don't expect those who don't speak mandarine can success in China, just as nobody can be successful without speaking English in US.

Unfortunately, some Uighurs such as Rebiya after getting rich, they turned against the society that makes them rich. They could have helped more their Uighurs brothers. Instead, they rather live in US (CIA) money of "Endowment for Democracy", and become pawns of Western forces.

While the rest of Chinese need to have patience, share profit with Uighurs, and influence them with positive attitude, Uighers need to modify their tradition to fit the advancing world to produce less children with higher quality with emphasis on education and hard working. Otherwise, dinosaurs are an example to repeat.

-----

I add the following personal encounter. This is a true story.

One Han lady married a Uighur man. They had one son. After the open-up, the lady was hard working and insatiable in learning. She eventually went to inner China to got a PhD in a medical school and earned a post-doc money to US. Her husband was a construction worker and kept being a construction worker as his wife moving all the way up. Eventually they had marriage problem: the man became impotent. (Duh!) But that didn't prevent him from conducting adultery. The lady managed to got a visa for her husband to stay with her in the US, but the man really could do nothing here. Eventually they divorced.

Though this is only one unfortunate instance, but a drop of water sometime can reflect the ocean.

Of course, they don't support or kill anyone just because he/she is a Muslim, if there are any human rights issu in Xinjiang, I am sure Chinese will be looking forward to improve it, afterall, it's in their better interest as well as their relations with Muslim world via Pakistan :)

Absolutely right buddy. :tup:

The majority of Muslims in China, are Hui Chinese, who never cause any problems.

The unrest in Xinjiang is an issue of ethnic separatism. It has nothing to do with religion.

And yes, China needs to do a lot more work... in order to improve the human rights of all our citizens, including the Uighurs.

What a hypocrite. :lol: You guys allied with both America and Israel.

America started the war in Iraq, and the war in Afghanistan. Israel started the war in Lebanon, and the war in Gaza. All in just ten years, from 2001-2010.

They are killing more of your brothers than anyone else, yet they are your best friends.

When America declared war on SADDAM their fleets came to coast of Turkiye asking for permission to use our territory to invade Iraq from the north with 50.000 marines PM Erdogan told them that he needed to ask the parliament to vote and the outcome was a NO!! No other country would do this, because of this the insurgents and remnants of Iraqi army in the north were unthouched, when these people started the resistance Rumsfeld blamed Turkiye for the mess and said that Turkiye would pay for this etc. What else could we do? You want us to fight the USA directly for SADDAM?? +Lots of Turkish fighers went to Iraq to help the resistance. Hundreds were martyrd!!

The GAZA, Lebanon wars we all know Turkish peoples and goverments honorble stance.

Absolutely right buddy. :tup:

The majority of Muslims in China, are Hui Chinese, who never cause any problems.

The unrest in Xinjiang is an issue of ethnic separatism. It has nothing to do with religion.

And yes, China needs to do a lot more work... in order to improve the human rights of all our citizens, including the Uighurs.

Chinese dragon can we be friends 4 life ? :smitten:.

When America declared war on SADDAM their fleets came to coast of Turkiye asking for permission to use our territory to invade Iraq from the north with 50.000 marines PM Erdogan told them that he needed to ask the parliament to vote and the outcome was a NO!! No other country would do this, because of this the insurgents and remnants of Iraqi army in the north were unthouched, when these people started the resistance Rumsfeld blamed Turkiye for the mess and said that Turkiye would pay for this etc. What else could we do? You want us to fight the USA directly for SADDAM?? +Lots of Turkish fighers went to Iraq to help the resistance. Hundreds were martyrd!!

The GAZA, Lebanon wars we all know Turkish peoples and goverments honorble stance.

No one is blaming turkey for the Iraq war it's just that your voice for the Muslim world in NATO isn't working.

what chinese dragon said ''And yes, China needs to do a lot more work... in order to improve the human rights of all our citizens, including the Uighurs.''

I dont think majority of Uyguyrs are asking for separate state, this is a human rights and political issue in which you have failed to highlight. This is also a social issue, Uyghurs don't seem to have any problem with the 40+ ethnic groups in China but only the Han Chinese.

You are completely wrong.

Uighurs have big big problem with Hui, the Muslim Chinese. Some Uighurs believe Hui are pawns of Han, because Hui are relatively good with Han and a lots of Hui do business in XInjiang.

An excerpt of "GLOBAL DIALOGUE Volume 9 ● Number 1–2 ● Winter/Spring 2007—The Rise of China

Islam in China: Beijing’s Hui and Uighur Challenge

DRU C. GLADNEY

Dru C. Gladney is professor of anthropology at Pomona College, California."
China’s Uighur separatists are small in number, poorly equipped, loosely linked, and vastly outgunned by the People’s Liberation Army and People’s Armed Police. It is also worth noting that although sometimes disgruntled about certain rights abuses and mistreatment issues, China’s nine other official Muslim minorities do not in general support Uighur separatism. There is continued enmity between Uighurs and the Hui. Few Hui support an independent Xinjiang, and the one million Kazakhs in Xinjiang would have very little say in an independent “Uighuristan”.

say it again.the "Eastern Turkestan" group is an international terrorist organizations. you preach about human rights with these terrorists ?????
i am a chinese Muslim too and i awfully spurn this kind of terrorism .actually,the "Eastern Turkestan" organization is secretly supported by USA. The object is that retrogress china into division and chaos, and modernization would become impossible. Don't any threat from china to the United States in future.

The terrorists blew up the police station

The western world medias are some liars through and through and always make willful distortion of the truths about China.
these East Turkistan terrorists raised deep black Jihad flag in the police station. these terrorist indiscriminately slaughtered the innocent children and women.

the police station of having been destroyed by these terrorists

2352853_1200x1000_0.jpg

2352858_980x1200_0.jpg

2352859_980x1200_0.jpg

2352857_980x1200_0.jpg

2352854_1200x1000_0.jpg

innocent victims families
2352855_980x1200_0.jpg

2352856_980x1200_0.jpg

This is a crime and responsible ones must be punished but do you want me to post 100s of videos about Chinese barbarism against Uygurs even children are beaten to death.

Both PRC and Turkey are our friends and brothers, when Turkey was fighting her war of independence, millions of people from Pakistan gave their lives and wealth for the sake of our Turkish brothers, Turks must realize that the Chinese are not against the Uigher people but a few trouble makers who are separatists just like the PKK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom