What's new

Turkey concerned over Xinjiang incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hui Chinese (the Muslim Chinese who had come as traders along the Silk route and settled) have been Hanised (except that they don't eat pig).

Therefore, it should not be unusual for them to support the Han Chinese action!

well if huis dont eat pig, this is a matter of life and death for chinese culture, infact the uygers are famous for teasing hans for pig eaters, and it pisses them off very much

I was asking Rafi.

Since he appeared to give the impression that he knew all about the activities of support to all movements.

I have spent time in China and talked with various ethnic groups, therefore am able to give my opinion.

Do you know better then Chinese on Xinjiang ? I'd actually thought you would understand the situation, your country has been at war with the PKK for the last 30 years 30,000 dead due to separatism, you want china to have the same thing ?

China will not have the same problem as is faced wherever there are these types of issues.

They will crush them underfoot, come what may!

They are quite determined and don't care what the world has to say!

That is the difference!

well if huis dont eat pig, this is a matter of life and death for chinese culture, infact the uygers are famous for teasing hans for pig eaters, and it pisses them off very much

You sir - are not Pakistani false flag alert!!!

I have spent time in China and talked with various ethnic groups, therefore am able to give my opinion.

I have Chinese relatives and I have spent time with the Chinese, apart from them, too!

And a minority of Kurds living outside Turkey would say the same thing - but that does not make it necessarily the majority would it.

Your naive or what? All Uygurs think the same, the ones that dont speak out are the ones affraid to get killed!!

Not quite buddy. There are plenty of Chinese Muslims and Buddhists, and even some vegetarians who don't like to eat pork. It's not really a big deal.

Do you know better then Chinese on Xinjiang ? I'd actually thought you would understand the situation, your country has been at war with the PKK for the last 30 years 30,000 dead due to separatism, you want china to have the same thing ?

Get a life you troll

I never understand, indian rage, regarding Pakistani friendship with China, why is it???

You have then not been following my posts.

I have no rage.

It is a geostrategic necessity for both China and Pakistan.

It would be silly have any rage. It is better to understand the nuances.

However, facts are facts.

If one wants to look at the Uighur rebellion, then from the human rights, the perspective is different from the Chinese determination to crush it.

However, those who understand the CCP and the Han Chinese, they will know that the Chinese will crush them outright, no matter what comes!

And China could not care less as to what the world thinks of them or says about them!

Your naive or what? All Uygurs think the same, the ones that dont speak out are the ones affraid to get killed!!

You need to calm down my friend, we are having a discussion - regarding Uygurs, what if I told you I have met some who were in the CCP and others who have grown rich because of Chinese growth. Not all Uygurs are the same my friend.

You have then not been following my posts.

I have no rage.

It is a geostrategic necessity for both China and Pakistan.

It would be silly have any rage. It is better to understand the nuances.

However, facts are facts.

If one wants to look at the Uighur rebellion, then from the human rights, the perspective is different from the Chinese determination to crush it.

However, those who understand the CCP and the Han Chinese, they will know that the Chinese will crush them outright, no matter what comes!

The Uygurs are Chinese citizens - it is not in the long term interest of China to crush them or anybody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom