What's new

Turkey concerned over Xinjiang incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a crime and responsible ones must be punished but do you want me to post 100s of videos about Chinese barbarism against Uygurs even children are beaten to death.

The Uygurs are Chinese citizens and therefore I am sure that if they are incidents they are not sanctioned by the Chinese state.

This is a crime and responsible ones must be punished but do you want me to post 100s of videos about Chinese barbarism against Uygurs even children are beaten to death.

The Hui Chinese (the Muslim Chinese who had come as traders along the Silk route and settled) have been Hanised (except that they don't eat pig).

Therefore, it should not be unusual for them to support the Han Chinese action!

Both PRC and Turkey are our friends and brothers, when Turkey was fighting her war of independence, millions of people from Pakistan gave their lives and wealth for the sake of our Turkish brothers, Turks must realize that the Chinese are not against the Uigher people but a few trouble makers who are separatists just like the PKK.

One would like to wonder then as to how come the Chinese have claimed that the Uighurs are being supported by Islamic people from Pakistan.

Do the Islamic fundamentalist support the PKK? I am not too sure.

The Hui Chinese (the Muslim Chinese who had come as traders along the Silk route and settled) have been Hanised (except that they don't eat pig).

Therefore, it should not be unusual for them to support the Han Chinese action!

That would be offensive to Hui people - I would prefer integrated.

Hey spare me the "terrorist'' thing we have Uygurs in Turkiye with their relatives living there believe me we know what is happening over there.. They arent even free to travel, they are in prison in their own country!!

One would like to wonder then as to how come the Chinese have claimed that the Uighurs are being supported by Islamic people from Pakistan.

I think you should worry more about the support the indian govt gives to the Burmese regime and worry less about Pakistan.

The Uygurs are Chinese citizens and therefore I am sure that if they are incidents they are not sanctioned by the Chinese state.

You know better then Uygurs themselves who are living it?

Hey spare me the "terrorist'' thing we have Uygurs in Turkiye with their relatives living there believe me we know what is happening over there.. They arent even free to travel, they are in prison in their own country!!

And a minority of Kurds living outside Turkey would say the same thing - but that does not make it necessarily the majority would it.

No PKK is communist! Leftists from all around the world, and some neighboring countries support them.

That would be offensive to Hui people - I would prefer integrated.

I am not too sure why it should be offensive.

It is used in international books and scholastic papers. The word 'Sinicised' is also used.

Does it matter what you prefer or what they international community uses?

So, let us not raise a hornet's nest for nothing, even if one wishes to oozes in solidarity!

Do you know better then Chinese on Xinjiang ? I'd actually thought you would understand the situation, your country has been at war with the PKK for the last 30 years 30,000 dead due to separatism, you want china to have the same thing ?

Brother I have spent time in China - there are many Uygurs who are in the CCP, and others that have done well for themselves in the economic miracle of the last few decades, there are also a minority who are not happy but that is the same in many countries.

No PKK is communist! Leftists from all around the world, and some neighboring countries support them.

I was asking Rafi.

Since he appeared to give the impression that he knew all about the activities of support to all movements.

I am not too sure why it should be offensive.

It is used in international books and scholastic papers. The word 'Sinicised' is also used.

Does it matter what you prefer or what they international community uses?

So, let us not raise a hornet's nest for nothing, even if one wishes to oozes in solidarity!

I never understand, indian rage, regarding Pakistani friendship with China, why is it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom