What's new

Turkey can fatally respond to syrian regime by going indirect

all of the states that you mentioned (neighbors) , once won their independence against Turkiye. there is blood behind. and we all are not western country. we all can't forget about it..

it is normal not to be close friends.
He also mentioned Iran,now tell me where exactly in history Iran was a colony of Turkey?When did Iran declare its independence against Turkey?
You are seeing yourself much bigger than your actual size,let's not call it power obsession.

Turkey has no right to criticize any country. I could go to Deir-Ez-Zor desert, stick my hand one foot into the ground in any given area, and pull out Armenian bones. Rectify your country's history.....

If you think we have no right, do whatever you can.

If you think we have no right, do whatever you can.

i would like to mention about the parasite:

according to the longman dictionary:

parasite:

1) a plant or animal that lives on or in another plant or animal and gets food from it.

some people think turks got rid of them, and now they are in other lands and life forms; when the time comes, they will attack them in collaberation with the other life form...

i think you should be thankful to Allah, and do not bother to mention about it in your posts.

Regards.

@Targon

have i ever mentioned you about why we should not feed the trolls for sake of the turkish forum?

If I am a parasite for proclaiming the truth than so be it.

Let me ask you this. Why is it an insult to Turkishness to recognize facts? I can guarantee that practically no Turk on this forum has actually attempted to discern reality; they have all adopted Kemalist forgetfulness. Why? What do you lost from recognizing the Genocide? Some small piece of land? Mt. Ararat? What do Turks care about Mt. Ararat.

I don't know why you can't understand it still, we DON'T care about whay you say.

Those are all empty words, if you can then come take it.

I don't know why you can't understand it still, we DON'T care about whay you say.

Those are all empty words, if you can then come take it.

You speak like a guilty person.

How about you answer my questions. What do you gain from denial? Why does Turkey need Armenian land?

How we can deny something we don't accept as truth ? whatever you say it will not change the situation.

Your mentality is indeed a good way to make relations better, call Turkish lands Armenian, bubble about how you wil ltake Azerbaijan with Iran.

How we can deny something we don't accept as truth ? whatever you say it will not change the situation.

Your mentality is indeed a good way to make relations better, call Turkish lands Armenian, bubble about how you wil ltake Azerbaijan with Iran.

Of course my words mean nothing. Why would you be swayed on an issue this large by a poster on an internet forum?

Trabzon, Erzurum, Van are all historically Armenian land. However, I believe in self-determinism, meaning that the current residents of those lands should determine their nationality (same reasoning for Nagorno Karabakh). However, there are historic landmarks, like Mt. Ararat and former Armenian capital Ani, that are sparsely populated. They also mean nothing to Turkish history.

Why not mend relations between our two states by giving back these couple of sites?

Its have nothing with their current statues, they're Turkish lands for hundreds of years and all of their rights belongs to Turkey now.

Because we don't care about our relations with Armenia, plus giving lands for diplomatic relations is unacceptable for Turkish people.

Its have nothing with their current statues, they're Turkish lands for hundreds of years and all of their rights belongs to Turkey now.

Because we don't care about our relations with Armenia, plus giving lands for diplomatic relations is unacceptable for Turkish people.

That is absolutely incorrect. The borders of Democratic Republic of Armenia in 1918-1920 included both Ani and Ararat.

I don't know about you, but the government of Turkey does care. It is coming under increasing pressure from the US to establish ties. IMO, they may even be established before NK conflict is resolved.

When Syria and Turkey established diplomatic relations, Turkey made a precondition that Syria recognize Hatay Province as Turkish. Is that not the same thing?

Armenians declared it their lands because of the Sevres, which is not accepted by Turkish government, its taken back and legally given to Turkey, so you have no right on them.

If you think US can pressure Turkey on Armenian issue, you're daydreaming.

Hatay was legally an independent state, joined to Turkey by referendum.

Armenians declared it their lands because of the Sevres, which is not accepted by Turkish government, its taken back and legally given to Turkey, so you have no right on them.

If you think US can pressure Turkey on Armenian issue, you're daydreaming.

Hatay was legally an independent state, joined to Turkey by referendum.

You're right, legally speaking Armenia has no claim against this land. I was speaking historically.

Well, the US is pressuring Turkey. That is indisputable. Yes, this has yielded no results yet, but that is liable to change.

If you want to talk about legality, then think about this. The last government that current day Republic of Azerbaijan recognizes is Democratic Azerbaijan in 1920s (not Soviet Azerbaijan). However, Soviet Azerbaijan is the only one that contained NK and Nackijevan. But they do not recognize this. During the time of Democratic republic, both were part of Armenia. So technically, Azerbaijan is in occupation of Nackijevan and has no legal claim to NK.

If I am a parasite for proclaiming the truth than so be it.

Let me ask you this. Why is it an insult to Turkishness to recognize facts? I can guarantee that practically no Turk on this forum has actually attempted to discern reality; they have all adopted Kemalist forgetfulness. Why? What do you lost from recognizing the Genocide? Some small piece of land? Mt. Ararat? What do Turks care about Mt. Ararat.

I think you just had a brain fart my Armenian friend... Maybe you should lie down a bit.

You're right, legally speaking Armenia has no claim against this land. I was speaking historically.

Well, the US is pressuring Turkey. That is indisputable. Yes, this has yielded no results yet, but that is liable to change.

If you want to talk about legality, then think about this. The last government that current day Republic of Azerbaijan recognizes is Democratic Azerbaijan in 1920s (not Soviet Azerbaijan). However, Soviet Azerbaijan is the only one that contained NK and Nackijevan. But they do not recognize this. During the time of Democratic republic, both were part of Armenia. So technically, Azerbaijan is in occupation of Nackijevan and has no legal claim to NK.

Both NK and Nahçivan are majority Turkish populated places... Only reason there is not Turks living in NK is because Armenia ethnicly cleansed the place...

Both NK and Nahçivan are majority Turkish populated places... Only reason there is not Turks living in NK is because Armenia ethnicly cleansed the place...

Please defer to your friend Targon. At least he knows what he is talking about.

Your so called "khojaly genocide" killed ~650 people. There are ~50 million Azeris in the world. How is the death of 600 people genocide??????

There was cleansing of Armenians by Azeris in Nackijevan. Don't believe me? Armenians were majority there until Nackijevan was transferred to Azeri SSR. Google the destruction of khachkars at Dhuga (or "Culfa" as Azeris call it). For God's sake, "Nackijevan" is an Armenian word.

Besides, I am talking about legal sense.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom