What's new

Turkey Azerbayjan border

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, they are bunch of low brain trolls. They really don't deserve to waste our time.
BTW, I read the link that you have posted. It is very interesting, but the content is too heavy for this trolls to comprehend. ;)
the man who answer the question was a Persian history professor whom teach in university and write the articles and do the researches now look at these 8-9 years old trolls :disagree:

the man who answer the question was a Persian history professor whom teach in university and write the articles and do the researches now look at these 8-9 years old trolls :disagree:
These kids do not understand scientific language. me and ASQ-1918 have tried that before.
----------------------
This way would be more appropriate for them to comprehend:
A west Afghani, wannabe Aryan:
_69056734_bigmouth.jpg

An Iranic from Ariania(Afghanistan and Tajikistan):
Tajik+Bride+and+Groom.jpg

Why they don't look the same?

For farsi clowns who don't know anything about the Chinese influence on paintings:
RostamSohrab.jpg

This mongoloid person is Rostam in the picture. Picture is from a Persian miniature. Interesting, right?

These kids do not understand scientific language. me and ASQ-1918 have tried that before.
----------------------
This way would be more appropriate for them to comprehend:
A west Afghani, wannabe Aryan:
_69056734_bigmouth.jpg

An Iranic from Ariania(Afghanistan and Tajikistan):
Tajik+Bride+and+Groom.jpg

Why they don't look the same?
Fucktard it's not even written where this picture is taken in afghanistan. Further again, You're so dumb that you already answered my question by your own comparison. Now which area has more uzbeks and is deeper in central asia? Tajikistan. So ofcourse they had more contact with turkics and mongoloids.
Also because your civilized ancestors timur the lame and mongols genocided 45000000 people who areas were depopulated and new savages took place.

The only Iranics who might have some asian looks would be the scythians, because they lived near mongols and were the most far east living Iranians, and probably in real lesser extent the Parthians who were related to scythians.
parthian kings coins:
parthian kings coins - Google zoeken

About what exactly?
dude don't listen to this troll they were just a child whom wish brain and grow up in propaganda world and now when they exit that world they cant tolerate the fact ! its about that seljuk Statue and a lot of Painting , The fact is that there was a strong Chinese influence on the Persian miniature after the Mongol conquests thats all

this is the red-haired Persian hero Rostam lets end this discussion they are trolls and they enjoy trolling
sry if i was slow in typing

RostamSohrab.jpg

For farsi clowns who don't know anything about the Chinese influence on paintings:
RostamSohrab.jpg

This mongoloid person is Rostam in the picture. Picture is from a Persian miniature. Interesting, right?
idiot this is painting and chinese art, I didnt post any picture of paintings. I posted the statues of your so called ancestors.

Fucktard it's not even written where this picture is taken in afghanistan. Further again, You're so dumb that you already answered my question by your own comparison. Now which area has more uzbeks and is deeper in central asia? Tajikistan. So ofcourse they had more contact with turkics and mongoloids.
Also because your civilized ancestors timur the lame and mongols genocided 45000000 people who areas were depopulated and new savages took place.

The only Iranics who might have some asian looks would be the scythians, because they lived near mongols and were the most far east living Iranians, and probably in real lesser extent the Parthians who were related to scythians.
parthian kings coins:
parthian kings coins - Google zoeken

@ghara ghan , This farsi has sent me images.google.com as a reference. :lol::lol::lol:
BTW, the other funny point is that the only thing that you can find with this search are just Greek or copy of greek coins.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Really brilliant civilization...:lol::lol::lol:
Even Iranian historians have understood that their made up Iranology is full of BS.

BTW, for the information of that Farsi; We call Farsis as West Afghani as well,(instead of calling Afghanis as East Iranic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom