What's new

Turkey Almost Went to War With Israel

Then you fail to analyze how dangerous Turkey actually is.

But I don't think that's the case. I think you're being arrogant now that you came up victorious from a few regional wars. Ottomans felt the same, they had the power to bitchslap europe as a whole.

They got arrogant ...Do you know what happened next?
Full scale war with Israel will cause thousands of casualties and hundreds of billions loses to both sides without achieving anything. Obviously no sane country leader start such war because of some hooligans who attacked a legal blockade abroad.

Fact- Israel is stronger than any Muslim nation especially when you take nukes into account. Turkey is the strongest conventional Muslim power though

Full scale war with Israel will cause thousands of casualties and hundreds of billions loses to both sides without achieving anything. Obviously no sane country leader start such war because of some hooligans who attacked a legal blockade abroad.
Exactly the war would be pointless. No one would make any territorial gains or benefit in any other way.It would just be a waste of money and lives.

What happens when someone breaks into your apartment? do you comply with their demands or do you grab a knife from the kitchen? If this people have had any idea the ship would be boarded you would encounter much more resistance. You boarded the ship prepared and shot turkish citizens from point blank distance, in the head, with the intention of killing. One of the victims was a 19 year old Turkish American kid who didn't seem like a hooligan at all.

Now if you pulled this sh*t through in PM Ecevit's watch and came up with these b*llshit excuses there would be much more serious consequences I can assure you that. Heck, even Tansu Çiller was more man than erdo. Don't get cocky just because you have some 80 F15s on us, we are a nation that is used to fight against greater numbers and greater weaponry you can ask Russians and they'll tell you that we can improvise a lot, and if you lose air superiority for a minute, it might just be the last time you get to play with weapons. You wanna bet on that? fine by me but if I were you I'd pick my words carefully

What happens when someone breaks into your apartment? do you comply with their demands or do you grab a knife from the kitchen?
If policeman comes to my house identifying himself of course I will not attack him with a knife.

Israelis clearly identified themselves prior boarding. There were 6 ships in this convoy. No one was hurt on other ships, no woman was hurt on Mavi Marmara. Only retards with clubs were hurt.

One of the victims was a 19 year old Turkish American kid who didn't seem like a hooligan at all.
19 is not a kid and he actually explicitly desired to became a shahid.

Now if you pulled this sh*t through in PM Ecevit's watch and came up with these b*llshit excuses there would be much more serious consequences I can assure you that. Heck, even Tansu Çiller was more man than erdo. Don't get cocky just because you have some 80 F15s on us, we are a nation that is used to fight against greater numbers and greater weaponry you can ask Russians and they'll tell you that we can improvise a lot, and if you lose air superiority for a minute, it might just be the last time you get to play with weapons. You wanna bet on that? fine by me but if I were you I'd pick my words carefully
Cocky? You want to start a war, not me. No person with IQ over 40 would not start a war because of bunch of hooligans who attacked the legal authority. I am sure u never served in army. Take a cold shower.

The only country which can crush Israel without using nukes is USA. Put it in ur mind once and for all. :)

True...because Chinese, Russians, Pakistanis, Indians, Turks don't have the U.S-like capability to fight far from mainlands...

So since when has executing a man, been the regular job of the İsraeli forces?

If policeman comes to my house identifying himself of course I will not attack him with a knife.
The police doesn't invade your home without your consent and shoot you in the head from point blank distance.
19 is not a kid and he actually explicitly desired to became a shahid.
We all had stupid thoughts when we were young, it doesn't require one to be killed for it.
Cocky? You want to start a war, not me. No person with IQ over 40 would not start a war because of bunch of hooligans who attacked the legal authority. I am sure u never served in army. Take a cold shower.
If I wanted to start a war I'd attack an Israeli ship, you have some trigger happy soldiers down there, we have some torpedoes that tend to misfire up here... seems pretty reasonable to me.

I don't have to prove wether I served or not, we have a conscription system and you don't appear to be a moron.

The only country which can crush Israel without using nukes is USA. Put it in ur mind once and for all. :)

Without nukes even a country like Egypt will crush you in 5 days.
nukes will not survive you in any war with any muslim country because one nuke will end all of jews for ever.
Today is not 1967 muslim countries are much much much stronger than you.
Even if US give 1000 nukes, it will not survive you since one nuke against you will end all jews.

P.S: your end is soon and Palestine will be freed soon inshalah...

Last edited:
The police doesn't invade your home without your consent and shoot you in the head from point blank distance.
if u attack a policeman with knife he will shoot u.

We all had stupid thoughts when we were young, it doesn't require one to be killed for it.
But not everyone attacks soldiers with clubs.

If I wanted to start a war I'd attack an Israeli ship, you have some trigger happy soldiers down there, we have some torpedoes that tend to misfire up here... seems pretty reasonable to me.
Attack any other soldier with a club and see what happens.

I don't have to prove wether I served or not, we have a conscription system and you don't appear to be a moron.
I was right. U want others to die for ur moronic ideas. Fortunately unlike u Turkish leaders have IQ over 40.

Israel attacked these poor sailors like the savages they are.
Israel would not stand a chance against Turkey. So what if Israel has nukes? You guy seem to forget that Turkey is part of NATO, you think the Israelis would dare to think about the use of such weapon?

These Isrealis could not even handle Hezbollah, I am sure the Turks have alot more fire power ;)
These Israelis cowards are only good at killing innocent people.

if u attack a policeman with knife he will shoot u.
But not everyone attacks soldiers with clubs.
Attack any other soldier with a club and see what happens.
They could be brought to court for whatever they did, that's the problem, you don't have any evidence on this individual. You can't tell if he was a bystander or an attacker. Because Israeli troops have destroyed all memory sticks and recordings. You can't tell if the soldiers have fired those shots to save their lives or the protestors had pull their knives to do so. If the police shot me in the head from point-blank distance and destroyed the evidence afterwards he'd go in for life. Death sentence in many countries. It's a clear show of guilt.

I was right. U want others to die for ur moronic ideas. Fortunately unlike u Turkish leaders have IQ over 40.
Fortunate for you, they lack the balls I posess.

And bulllsh*t excuse from you, you've launched a large scale operation for the life of a single soldier.

Last edited:
Without nukes even a country like Egypt will crush you in 5 days.
nukes will not survive you in any war with any muslim country because one nuke will end all of jews for ever.
Today is not 1967 muslim countries are much much much stronger than you.
Even if US give 1000 nukes, it will not survive you since one nuke against you will end all jews.

P.S: your end is soon and Palestine will be freed soon inshalah...

Well this sure took a different turn.....

Although if one was genuinely concerned about Palestinians, discussing using nuclear weapons on Israel wouldn't be done with enthusiasm.

They could be brought to court for whatever they did, that's the problem, you don't have any evidence on this individual. You can't tell if he was a bystander or an attacker. Because Israeli troops have destroyed all memory sticks and recordings. You can't tell if the soldiers have fired those shots to save their lives or the protestors had pull their knives to do so. If the police shot me in the head from point-blank distance and destroyed the evidence afterwards he'd go in for life. Death sentence in many countries. It's a clear show of guilt.

Fortunate for you, they lack the balls I posess.

And bulllsh*t excuse from you, you've launched a large scale operation for the life of a single soldier.

Good point, 400 Palestinians were killed because of that. Prior to that by ten days Israel shelled a Gaza beach and killed a family of 8, all civilians.

They couldn't succeed though, the Palestinians eventually managed to free over a thousand prisoners.

Back
Top Bottom