What's new

Turkey Almost Went to War With Israel

Nothing, seeing as all investigations found it to have been an accident.

The point of the whole thing was to initiate a knee-jerk US attack on Arab forces and draw us into the war; basically your text-book "false-flag" operation. Our President was actually informed that it was a Soviet submarine, so it did not work as planned.

This thread is obviously not about that incident so I won't go any further off-track, but I thought its mention was at least relevant due to someone raising the possibility of US casualties during an attack on Turkey by Israel. Which again I believe isn't going to happen for a myriad of reasons.

The topic is about the mavi marmara incident and what may have happened in response to it.

Turkey is worse than Israel because Israel is not deceiving muslims but Turkey is.
Iran claims to be Islamic, yet:

- Supports mass murder and ethnic cleasings against Muslims in Syria.
- Supports ethnic cleansing of Muslims in Azerbaijan.
- Supports mass murders of Muslims in Darfur.

There was no more hypocrite regime in history of mankind.

Iran claims to be Islamic, yet:

- Supports mass murder and ethnic cleasings against Muslims in Syria.
- Supports ethnic cleansing of Muslims in Azerbaijan.
- Supports mass murders of Muslims in Darfur.

There was no more hypocrite regime in history of mankind.

And also more anti zionism.

I don't doubt that's the consensus opinion. However, the argument that Israeli settlements are somehow illegal nonetheless fails on numerous levels.

For example, you already understand that under international law the Jews were explicitly encouraged to re-settle in Palestine, as Palestine was declared the Jewish National Home. Article 80 of the U.N. Charter implicitly recognized the Mandate for Palestine (along with other mandates) and by Article 77 of the U.N. Charter the parts of the Mandate not incorporated into Israel fall under the Trusteeship system. Article 83 says the Security Council itself is subject to these provisions. Therefore General Assembly or Security Council Resolutions declaring Jewish settlements in Palestine "illegal" themselves have no legal validity.

By Article 79 alterations to the the terms of the Mandate must be agreed upon by the states directly concerned: in this case, the United Nations (since the Brits gave up their role as trustee) and Israel itself (since the Mandate was set up to achieve Jewish self-rule and Israel recognized as a sovereign state, whereas Arabs were denied political rights to self-determination in Palestine, having been granted these in Lebanon, Egypt, Iraq, and especially Transjordan (which comprised 70% of the original League of Nations Mandate territory.) )

Many of these terms are not unique as they were also applied to other de-imperialization reorganizations after WWI, when the Ottoman, Austro-Hungarian, and Russian Empires were broken up into separate nation-states.

Probably the most constructive thing the U.N. can do right now to support its stated purpose "to save succeeding generations from the scourge of war" is to reverse all their resolutions condemning Israel; it would certainly leave people like yourself less confused and angry.

The UN charter has nothing to do with settlements, you don't come to any conclusion on settlements since they've never existed in the past. You're the only one here trying to make something out of nothing. Nowhere does it state or support anything you claimed.

Article 49 declares settlements illegal, it's that simple. You just wish it wasn't that way.

SURE..... LOL

SURE.... LOL

SURE... LOL

SURE.... LOL

I apologize for my utter laughable nonsense, sir. How could I claim Turkey could fight Israel!? Shame on me! Israel will defeat every nation in the world! Israel trains the US Air Force and their special forces are unmatched!

Allahu-Ahkbar! LOL!

2669066-inbeforethelock.jpg

No I dont think so.
Then you fail to analyze how dangerous Turkey actually is.

But I don't think that's the case. I think you're being arrogant now that you came up victorious from a few regional wars. Ottomans felt the same, they had the power to bitchslap europe as a whole.

They got arrogant ...Do you know what happened next?

Back
Top Bottom