What's new

Tunisian Armed Forces ( Pictures & Videos )

Morocco has placed an order for M4 assault rifles to equip its special forces.

The information is announced by the US Department of Defense. In a document published on it's website, it explains that the arms manufacturing company Colt's Manufacturing Co. LLC has won a contract worth more than $ 57 million ($ 57,722,819) to provide M4 assault rifles for Morocco, Jordan, Afghanistan, Senegal, Tunisia and Pakistan.

Morocco has placed an order for M4 assault rifles to equip its special forces.

The information is announced by the US Department of Defense. In a document published on it's website, it explains that the arms manufacturing company Colt's Manufacturing Co. LLC has won a contract worth more than $ 57 million ($ 57,722,819) to provide M4 assault rifles for Morocco, Jordan, Afghanistan, Senegal, Tunisia and Pakistan.
Tunisia should have chosen a bigger caliber rifle, even American are steering clear from it...That probably the reason they are offering it to export...

Tunisia should have chosen a bigger caliber rifle, even American are steering clear from it...That probably the reason they are offering it to export...
It's for Special forces/Related forces. Where Bigger caliber is unnecessary.

you mean AK 74 with big *** recoil
I prefer the Australian F90 ( EF 88 ) assault rifle no need to retrain the army from Bullpup to standard rifle and
F90 is combat proven with Australian Defence Force in Afghanistan
oXxs9X1-660x444.jpg

It's for Special forces/Related forces. Where Bigger caliber is unnecessary.
Not necessarily true...Not all the firefights are CQB..

you mean AK 74 with big *** recoil
I prefer the Australian F90 ( EF 88 ) assault rifle no need to retrain the army from Bullpup to standard rifle and
F90 is combat proven with Australian Defence Force in Afghanistan
oXxs9X1-660x444.jpg
When you talk, combat proven, then the AK is there by itself with no contender...For the kick..if it handled right , the kick is almost negligeable..just like any other rifle...Personally, it is my preference...

Not necessarily true...Not all the firefights are CQB..

When you talk, combat proven, then the AK is there by itself with no contender...For the kick..if it handled right , the kick is almost negligeable..just like any other rifle...Personally, it is my preference...

If you believe that special forces "need" 7.62 more than their 5.56 counterpart... Then so be it.
Ofc they have 7.62 in special missions... But most of Special forces around this globe use 5.56, because of their particular missions that need them to be Compact/fast/lightweight..

Spetsnaz themselves use mostly the AKS-74U a 5.45 ver.

As for your second post... AKs compared to their western equivalent for the sake of "Making it" the national rifle is lacking quite few things... Not as accurate/Ergonomic/recoils/Heavier and so on.

Countries who got the possibility to choose and the money, never choose the AK as their main National Rifle. AT Least nowadays

Last edited:
If you believe that special forces "need" 7.62 more than their 5.56 counterpart... Then so be it.
Ofc they have 7.62 in special missions... But most of Special forces around this globe use 5.56, because of their particular missions that need them to be Compact/fast/lightweight..
Believe me the compact composite M4 carried by the SF , fully equipped with light, laser and optics is heavy...
Spetsnaz themselves use mostly the AKS-74U a 5.45 ver.

It has to do more with ballistics and the ability to carry more ammo..just like their western counterpart..The 5.45 has the characteristics of fragmenting thus causing more flesh damage at short distance ..ideal ammo in close quarter combat...all the SF are switching to 6.5 mm due to its trajectory which stays flat in longer distance, very accurate and deadlier than the 5.45
As for your second post... AKs compared to their western equivalent for the sake of "Making it" the national rifle is lacking quite few things... Not as accurate/Ergonomic/recoils/Heavier and so on.
I disagree with you , since I am very accointed very well , with both ..and own both...Believe me in a firefight, I will take the AK over any gun..even naked..without the add ons...American soldiers who participated in Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq preferred them tool over their own assigned rifle..

Countries who got the possibility to choose and the money, never choose the AK as their main National Rifle. AT Least nowadays
That is not all true..The Ak is an affordable weapon, less complicated and easy to maintain for troops I’ll educated, very reliable and deadly in savvy hand...

Steyr and all his version is very reliable and very compact with a 16 inch barrel ( full length ) co steyr is good for all kind of warfare even cqc/cqb

We are also participating with our F-(1)5

Why though
Hhhhhhhh
I'm quite curious
The exercise will also last for some time so that's something
Heard our saudi friends are sending 4-6 F15s
Our lads might use the TAF F5s as aggressors, to maybe play the role of Iranian F5s

Why though
Hhhhhhhh
I'm quite curious
The exercise will also last for some time so that's something
Heard our saudi friends are sending 4-6 F15s
Our lads might use the TAF F5s as aggressors, to maybe play the role of Iranian F5s

I think it's actually the first time With KSA in such "long" exercice.
Maybe they want something out of it... Or Hope for Something...Or We do...

hh the Saudi F15 Pilots gonna be humilated with our Pilots Superior Skills ( like the one who humilated USAF F16 in 92 )

Unfortunately we will never know...

hh the Saudi F15 Pilots gonna be humilated with our Pilots Superior Skills ( like the one who humilated USAF F16 in 92 )

Our pilots are basically hand picked, well trained and quite good, yes, but the Saudis as well have some top notch pilots with record hours of flight, rigorous training and experience in actual wars.
I think we will learn a lot from them.
Arrogance here has no basis and is just uncalled for.

I think it's actually the first time With KSA in such "long" exercice.
Maybe they want something out of it... Or Hope for Something...Or We do...

Unfortunately we will never know...

Think what I'm thinking ? :lol:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom