What's new

Tunisian Armed Forces ( Pictures & Videos )

Tunisian police & national guards vab mk3
7735668_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573.jpg
7735669_555_jpegd9d856ea09135c3fa180a8db1b5bb7a5.jpg
7735670_58_jpeg35de082e2d555ee08b64667a286fa5cb.jpg

???? what u say i don't understand " أقوال شعبية "
The bean’s merchant , always claims that his are the best...:coffee: no pun intended.It is good to see Tunisian special forces being equipped as they are after the Ben Ali , who kept them poorly armed vs the Tunisian police..

No new equipment since quite a long time... Except the Ship delivery...

Depends what kind of equipment we're talking about
If you mean for individuals and special forces then we're getting lots of that and on a weekly and monthly basis, you should see what a typical RCA soldier looks like right now...
If you mean heavy stuff then yes, nothing new unfortunately after the DAMEN deal except few rumors about the new fighter replacing the F5.
The ministry still insist on the stupid 1980s and 70s info disclosure policy
I mean this is from their website
واعتبر في هذا السياق أن خصوصية المؤسسة العسكرية المتعلقة بسرية بعض الاقتناءات الثقيلة الخاضعة لواجب التحفظ لا يجب أن تكون مبررا لممارسة أي نوع من الرقابة عليها سواء كانت ادارية أو قضائية أو برلمانية مستعرضا في هذا الصدد ما قامت به الوزارة من اجراءات في مجال الحوكمة الرشيدة
The heck? :crazy:

Depends what kind of equipment we're talking about
If you mean for individuals and special forces then we're getting lots of that and on a weekly and monthly basis, you should see what a typical RCA soldier looks like right now...
If you mean heavy stuff then yes, nothing new unfortunately after the DAMEN deal except few rumors about the new fighter replacing the F5.
The ministry still insist on the stupid 1980s and 70s info disclosure policy
I mean this is from their website
واعتبر في هذا السياق أن خصوصية المؤسسة العسكرية المتعلقة بسرية بعض الاقتناءات الثقيلة الخاضعة لواجب التحفظ لا يجب أن تكون مبررا لممارسة أي نوع من الرقابة عليها سواء كانت ادارية أو قضائية أو برلمانية مستعرضا في هذا الصدد ما قامت به الوزارة من اجراءات في مجال الحوكمة الرشيدة
The heck? :crazy:
Yeah mostly heavy ones.

As for the secrecy of it... I understand, after all we've got neighbours that are checking every of our strategic procurement... that's what we get to be in the Top 5 military power who seek regional dominance...

We've got enemies everywhere...who knows what they can do with informations like the Mrap leaked contract or that strategic damen ship...

I wonder if someone in the Army knows that Almost every country is publishing their Defence contracts...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom