What's new

Tunisian Armed Forces ( Pictures & Videos )

I think that the saudis are training to counter the Iranian f-5
They already have F-5 and talented pilots for it.
And F-5 against modern fighters has no value... it's only a piece of metal...

Flying it is just suicidal against a potent air force... I wouldn't even go near any moderatly equipped terro area like Afghanistan or Syria or Yemen... It will be suicidal...

the saudi's f-5 already retired and the tension is rising between ksa and iran dramatically after the recent attack (besides the already existing hostility between them one)

i prefer we dn't get shit from ksa we don't need anything from of it
If the Sauds give anything, that means that Tunisians troops will join their coalition in Yemen..There is nothing free in this world, especially when it comes from Arabs..It will be lace with poison..that only them know its recèpe.

If the Sauds give anything, that means that Tunisians troops will join their coalition in Yemen..There is nothing free in this world, especially when it comes from Arabs..It will be lace with poison..that only them know its recèpe.
even if they give us our army have his values we will not go hhh who you think we are

even if they give us our army have his values we will not go hhh who you think we are
Never say never...You talk, just like if Tunisians, Moroccans or Algerians have something to say in the matter...if it should develop...

hh the Saudi F15 Pilots gonna be humilated with our Pilots Superior Skills ( like the one who humilated USAF F16 in 92 )

Niiiiice. Love the patriotism with a sprinkle of heavy nationalism. :-)

Our lads have their eyes on something maybe
I dunno a new aircraft Saudis are used to?

A new contract with Boeing for 12 F-15s? Wouldn't that be fun.

Back
Top Bottom