What's new

Tunisian Armed Forces ( Pictures & Videos )

well at least he brought you something XD not like the french friend who just come for the food
View attachment 481931 View attachment 481932
In fact all are the same.

Gifts like that, could be seen as a "sincere" gesture... But let's be Honest... it's the US... And making as a show , like if they've got the latest aircraft on earth...is quite "Humiliating"... like the old days... Where they will kneel at every foreigner who will come with a bag of "Fruits"...

In The End... they should make it in silence.

They are cutting their "Aid"... Using our Soil... And making us pay a very high price for their Equipment... and yet in the End... Using the Media and the Gov to promote their "Image" of good Allies... is quite hypocritical...

I can't blame them they have to maintain their image there's no country on earth that give something for free ما فماش قطوس يصطاد لربي but still we need to take full advantage of the cat . we need every "free" thing anyone can provide Tunisia is in bad economic situation and pressing coasts and foreign currency is crucial for example maybe the ministry of interior now can purchase some vests instead of armored cars and compared to other countries we're not getting that much of aid .

Last edited:
TN army.
@HannibalBarca now take this out of context, I bet you no one would guess it's an Arab army

1.jpg

TN army.
@HannibalBarca now take this out of context, I bet you no one would guess it's an Arab army

View attachment 482289
At first glance I didn't either. After processing shemsfm logo that I made the connexion.

Now few 10s of thousand more and it's done...

Ps: Love the way you added "TN ARmy" 's Legend... in a TN Army thread...

At first glance I didn't either. After processing shemsfm logo that I made the connexion.

Now few 10s of thousand more and it's done...

Ps: Love the way you added "TN ARmy" 's Legend... in a TN Army thread...

there is also the beautiful star and crescent on the shoulder.
guess our guys' moto right now is: only around a 1.3- 1.4 billion dollars budget yet "aut viam inveniam aut faciam" :lol:

there is also the beautiful star and crescent on the shoulder.
guess our guys' moto right now is: only around a 1.3- 1.4 billion dollars budget yet "aut viam inveniam aut faciam" :lol:
Didn't spot the crescent+Star, Nice spotting.
Yeah, quite good choices were made till then with our limited budget,let's hope it continues...

I'm just afraid, that other Military branches get forgotten in the future...like the Navy (the most important one, after land forces IMO) and the Air Force.

Didn't spot the crescent+Star, Nice spotting.
Yeah, quite good choices were made till then with our limited budget,let's hope it continues...

I'm just afraid, that other Military branches get forgotten in the future...like the Navy (the most important one, after land forces IMO) and the Air Force.

I think it would largely depend on the economic situation, even though we have no real immediate threats aside from terrorist groups, both our Navy and Air Force need a huge modernization, it's actually urgent I would say, the tigers for instant are beautiful birds but they can no longer be our backbone, those missile launching boats as well are way too outdated and need urgent replacement, but I guess it's a matter of priorities, you need a NATO standard SF and a better equipped and better protected infantry, you need helicopters that can provide CAS when needed and perform patrols day and night, you need a good intelligence agency and ISR means and that 's basically where most of our money went to.
once we eliminate all terrorist threat, well I doubt it can be entirely eradicated anywhere in the world with a 100% efficiency, but let's by 90% at least in our case, we can turn to other branches.
I hear the army has his eyes already on new fighters for now.
Navy might require a bigger budget but it's coming too.
the combattante type at least

I think it would largely depend on the economic situation, even though we have no real immediate threats aside from terrorist groups, both our Navy and Air Force need a huge modernization, it's actually urgent I would say, the tigers for instant are beautiful birds but they can no longer be our backbone, those missile launching boats as well are way too outdated and need urgent replacement, but I guess it's a matter of priorities, you need a NATO standard SF and a better equipped and better protected infantry, you need helicopters that can provide CAS when needed and perform patrols day and might, you need a good intelligence agency and ISR means and that 's basically where most of our money went to.
once we eliminate all terrorist threat, well I doubt it can be entirely eradicated anywhere in the world with a 100% efficiency, but let's by 90% at least in our case, we can turn to other branches.
I hear the army has his eyes already on new fighters for now.
Navy might require a bigger budget but it's coming too.
well, the combattante type at least

We evolve with the nature of our Threat.
So, when you get no more Significant "Problems" from Terros in the near future, I'm afraid that even "Infantry" modernization will be halted, let alone Air forces or Navy...

The only way to continue is to keep at least some sort of Threat "alive"... To be able to continue rising the Defence Budget, you need an "Excuse" without it... MPs will gladly shift the money to others departments...

So, either you keep the "illusion" of the Threat OR you create another, whatever Directly or Indirectly...
That Depends on what sort of "Mind" is at the top... Depends if he wish to give the Army a higher/More important place in our society, Like per exemple in Misr or Algeria. If it's someone in that range, then Be assured to have "threat" popping out out of nowhere in the future...that will supply us with this "excuse".

The Q, is... who will it be... "An organization"... "A country"... who knows...

All of that show for few PitBulls... That we could have paid easily with our own money... like every previous pcs in our inventory...

At least, they could have gifted us with something more "relevant"... Like "uniforms/Accessories" that are more useful and could have been used for Thousands and Thousands of Soldiers with the amount wasted in 9 pitbulls...

It's like that long time no see friend who come to see you with 150g "Glibet" in his hand and will make sure to repeat how great he is, that he get you a gift ...
By the way

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom