What's new

Tunisian Armed Forces ( Pictures & Videos )

Desert corps
Mahari regiment

66.JPG

88.JPG

77.JPG

222.JPG

111.JPG

an infantry soldier in Mount Chaambi

6.JPG

bit of a rare pic here

20.JPG

and the tank seems well placed.

21.JPG

Last edited:
Tunisian TV amuse us with 1080p quality ( if u know what i mean )

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ikr xD
it seems that they're filming it using their 2010 phones or something....
even last year's little parade the difference of quality between what the presidency's YouTube page posted and what the TV broadcasted is drastic.

it was basically 1080 HD vs 480p and really bad colours on National tv.

side note: sweet to see that gorgeous M110 there.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ikr xD
it seems that they're filming it using their 2010 phones or something....
even last year's little parade the difference of quality between what the presidency's YouTube page posted and what the TV broadcasted is drastic.

it was basically 1080 HD vs 480p and really bad colours on National tv.

side note: sweet to see that gorgeous M110 there.

TN TV is still broadcasting in 4:3... When you know that... Asking for HD is like asking Ibliss to behave "kindly"...

_90093318_touristpolice.jpg
Last year they said they will start broadcasting in HD and everyone waited but the only thing they did is change the logo .
PS: they have all the equipment and resources to do so ...

Police first time I see black steyr

View attachment 480820 Last year they said they will start broadcasting in HD and everyone waited but the only thing they did is change the logo .
PS: they have all the equipment and resources to do so ...

Police first time I see black steyr

Brace yourself to see the Scar, Cheytac m200 and even some Ak 104s for the GTS soon enough
perhaps the 24th of June.
hhhhhhh

Ps: a very cool thing about the new camouflage is that now, they got their names and blood type printed on it.

20180616_110106.png

Brace yourself to see the Scar, Cheytac m200 and even some Ak 104s for the GTS soon enough
perhaps the 24th of June.
hhhhhhh

Ps: a very cool thing about the new camouflage is that now, they got their names and blood type printed on it.

View attachment 480821

That's a big Blood Type patch... I prefer the one line patch instead..; But it seems they wanted to keep the "symmetry"...

Back
Top Bottom