What's new

Tunisian armed forces: collecting scattered pictures

how do u see our army ( the pics )

TO be honest I don't have a military background at all... and I only know about the Syrian Army mostly... I do not know a lot about Tunisian army... but from the pictures you posted here they seem good. But i do not know if they have any actual experience or if they fought any actual war??

Last edited by a moderator:
TO be honest I don't have a military background at all... and I only know about the Syrian Army mostly... I do not know a lot about Tunisian army... but from the pictures you posted here they seem good. But i do not know if they have any actual experience or if they fought any actual war??
our army fight 2 war 1st (1961) one a defeat against the french army but a political victory in ( 1963 ) last french soldier live the NATO base and become Tunisian base
2nd was with Egypt against Israel 1000 soldier
even me I don't have a military background

our army fight 2 war 1st (1961) one a defeat against the french army but a political victory in ( 1963 ) last french soldier live the NATO base and become Tunisian base
2nd was with Egypt against Israel 1000 soldier
even me I don't have a military background
I see, what's the size of the military personnel ?

it's nice to see yours debate is normall , like any other debate :D

god bless arab countries
rose.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
NASNAS
avions26.jpg

nas10.jpg

Nasnas Mk 1 by Tunisia Aero Technologies (TAT), Tunisia.

Tunisia is the first Arab country to develop this industry in 1997, in 2003 she was joined by the United Arab Emirates. UAVs are construction and design of Tunisia, they are produced by the company “Tunisia Aero Technologies (TAT). Oct. 1997: Flight of the first Tunisian drone “Aoussou”, it served primarily target air (aeral target) to anti-aircraft units. It has been designed and built in eight months. August 1998: First flight of the prototype “Nasnas” (or anasnas). It has been designed and built in six months.
•Length 2.8m
•Height 1.3m
•Wingspan 3.80m
•Diameter Not Available
•Weight 43 kg
•Launch conventional wheeled or catapult
•Recovery conventional wheeled or parachute

Performance
•Speed 70kt
•Endurance > 14hr
•Ceiling 5.000m
•Mission Radius Not Available
•Datalinks
•Datalink: Not Available
•Guidance:telemetry command via autopilot and GPS (production version)
•System: Not Available
•Fuel: Not Available

Payloads
•FLIR or TV camera. scientific instrumentation
•25 kg

nasnas10.jpg

Nice pictures bro. Keep posting.

By pictures it seems like Tunisia have a modern army.:tup:

Back
Top Bottom