What's new

Tunisian armed forces: collecting scattered pictures

17712443629221284821.jpg

beautiful M60 A 3 with flowers on it

Lockheed Martin has completed painting the first of two C-130J-30 Super Hercules on order from the Tunisian Air Force. Delivery is expected later this year.

Tunisia currently operates a fleet of one C-130H and seven C-130Bs, which are decades old.

In a statement, Lockheed Martin said that the new C-130Js would support Tunisian operations across the mission spectrum, including relief efforts around the world, firefighting and traditional airlift.

Dennys S Plessas, Vice President Business Development Initiatives at Lockheed Martin Aeronautics said that the C-130J was a proven aircraft that caters well to growing demand for air mobility. “Air Forces today have to do more with less and need the flexibility and adaptability of a multipurpose aircraft,” he added.

Tunisia ordered the two stretched C-130J-30s in February 2010, together with an initial three years of logistics support. One will be delivered this year and the second in 2014.
MP12-1436%20Tunisia%20C-130J%205718%20paint%20_TDN9459.jpg

new Miss Tunisia Air Force

:rofl: I just don't have a lot of knowledge regarding planes and such , so I don't know what to comment, other than Congrats!

we are too not experts just that is the biggest military cargo plane in earth the best and the most relay on and the newest
that is the advantage of being USA Allie you don't get the cheap versions
we in tunisia still waiting 12 SH60 ( used but they are rebuilding them ) and that well make tunisia the only arabian operator of SH60 and the 2nd islamic after Turkey

we are too not experts just that is the biggest military cargo plane in earth the best and the most relay on and the newest
that is the advantage of being USA Allie you don't get the cheap versions
we in tunisia still waiting 12 SH60 ( used but they are rebuilding them ) and that well make tunisia the only arabian operator of SH60 and the 2nd islamic after Turkey
yeah you are right the good advantage not like the GCC kings puppets not like russia gives here allies cheap version of every thing they make

MP12-1436%20Tunisia%20C-130J%205718%20paint%20_TDN9459.jpg

no one like it no thanks no replay @Syrian Lion , @Tunisian Marine Corps , @Arabian Legend ; see these

yeah you are right the good advantage not like the GCC kings puppets not like russia gives here allies cheap version of every thing they make

its the best of all
AIR_C-130J_vs_C-130J-30_lg.jpg

comparing C130 with C130J and C130J 30
i think @Syrian Lion and @Arabian Legend i think that they are jealous

That is a good pick definitely a great add to TAF. congratulations:victory: GCC countries also operates the C-130J-30.

I always hope for a progressive Tunisia. تونس الخضراء :bounce:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to see pics for Tunisian Froces , unfortunately they do not have a viable Airforce and thus the ground troops are always
facing great dangers from skies above

How is Tunisian Airforce , it would be nice to see some pictures of their airforce units

Back
Top Bottom