What's new

Tuaf destroys Pantsir/BUK/S-300Airdefence

This is not a war for us Turks you stupid pissian mule. It's just a teaser.
We are here and waiting a real war. If you have gut please be our guest and start the war.
Otherwise shussh and wait for your turn. Now we are busy with your ASSad's pussies...

Tell that to the parents of the 50+ Turkish dogs who have taken a dirt nap in Syria so far you stupid Turdish chump!
Imagine having your nation named after a big ugly flightless bird. How fitting for you!

This is not a war for us Turks you stupid pissian mule. It's just a teaser.
We are here and waiting a real war. If you have gut please be our guest and start the war.
Otherwise shussh and wait for your turn. Now we are busy with your ASSad's pussies...
Hah let the fool embarrass himself. He's just raging behind his screen in Canada because his life is so jaded and poorly adjusted.
Turkey isn't treating this as a war but as a training exercise for its drones. If a training exercise can cause hell for assadshit forces, imagine a real war would do.
One thing the Syrian civil war has shown is that although irregular forces can be destructive when up against civilians and the path before them has been cleared by bombing campaigns, but when up against a competent military force, they're ineffective.

Looks like the Persians here really aren't taking this too well. Don't worry, once the US starts turning their attention back to Iran, these same posters will be calling us brothers again.

Meanwhile, looks like the Tiger forces are so diminished they're now sending in kids on pickup trucks

never trust them.. there are two options:

full secterian enemy..
ayran brotherhood enemy..

days ago they where happy about our losses..

Hezbolla got hit hard yesterday, I'm sure there is a lot of intel sharing happening.
We know how much you Turkish pieces of sh^t love Israel,. You can't resist the taste of Kosher D*ck in your mouths!

full secterian enemy..

Its always a good day when you see one less Turk walking on god's green earth!

here we have the real face of a mokanni ishforzod bi hanem ...

I hope we will cooperate with israel to kill this filth from earth specially that shaitan nasrallah..

full secterian enemy..

Yeah I saw their comments from a couple of days ago. Their arrogance and joy at the Turkish deaths explains why they're taking this so bad now reality has hit them.
I would say 2 things about it. 1, some may see this as sectarian but most Shia aren't like that. The divisions are more about political history than religion. and secondly, these "persians" on these boards are mostly diaspora who live in a bubble fantasizing about their inherent greatness, ordinary Iranians aren't like that. They are decent folk like everyone else. Remember one third of Iranians are ethnic Turks. They don't hate Turkey no matter what these idiots here say.

Tell that to the parents of the 50+ Turkish dogs who have taken a dirt nap in Syria so far you stupid Turdish chump!
Imagine having your nation named after a big ugly flightless bird. How fitting for you!

That martyrs killed by birches and that bitches been raped for 2 days in Syria including your pissian bitches...
The gray wolves fck 'em to death and send to the hell.
You know what ?
You little bitch can do nothing about it except barking behind the keyboard. Ehehehe.
Wait I will share more pics of raped pissian bitches in Syria...
Be tuned..
Ahahahaa

I support Erdogan and Turks

but I cannot support this mission

unless Turks goes Ottoman in whole
Of Syria this small incursion will do nothing

Turks are just waiting to be hit

they lost F35 for S400 and if they hit Russia they lose S400

34 Turkish mothers are crying for what ?

Either take on Russia and Syria and flatten the area or just leave

According to Facebook accounts, this SAA Pantsir-S2 crew member، Mohamad Abdulrahman Suaidi was killed and another was injured in Turkish drone attack:

ER7YCldWsAEJhO6

ER7YCSEWAAAq2cs

Therefore I don't want to hear Persian veiling tactics again, that they supposedly have an Azerbaijani-Turkish grandfather or, to their surprise, are even Azerbaijani Turks themselves. :D

Turkey is busy fighting the Twitter war

First accomplish the mission

Assad has less than 150 tanks if turkey destroyed 90 where is the rest

According to Facebook accounts, this SAA Pantsir-S2 crew member، Mohamad Abdulrahman Suaidi was killed and another was injured in Turkish drone attack:

ER7YCldWsAEJhO6

ER7YCSEWAAAq2cs
Panstir S1 or S2?
Also who supplied rebels with Kornets?

Turkey is busy fighting the Twitter war

First accomplish the mission

Assad has less than 150 tanks if turkey destroyed 90 where is the rest
I have heard that China is backing Assad. How will we Pakistanis stand with Turkey if Conflict intensifies? Will we leave China for Turkey?

Back
Top Bottom