What's new

Tuaf destroys Pantsir/BUK/S-300Airdefence

Yeah I saw their comments from a couple of days ago. Their arrogance and joy at the Turkish deaths explains why they're taking this so bad now reality has hit them.
I would say 2 things about it. 1, some may see this as sectarian but most Shia aren't like that. The divisions are more about political history than religion. and secondly, these "persians" on these boards are mostly diaspora who live in a bubble fantasizing about their inherent greatness, ordinary Iranians aren't like that. They are decent folk like everyone else. Remember one third of Iranians are ethnic Turks. They don't hate Turkey no matter what these idiots here say.
And, tons of Iranians are moving to Turkey with their skills and wealth!! The most of the new companies have been opened by the Iranians in Turkey in recent months according to the Turkish media....

I have heard that China is backing Assad. How will we Pakistanis stand with Turkey if Conflict intensifies? Will we leave China for Turkey?
Enjoy the Drones show for now...

And, imagine how the Indian assets might be taken in the similar fashion provided PAF gets the air domination the way they did during 02-27 episode....

Last edited:
Panstir S1 or S2?
Also who supplied rebels with Kornets?

I have heard that China is backing Assad. How will we Pakistanis stand with Turkey if Conflict intensifies? Will we leave China for Turkey?

Pakistan will remain neutral on this issue and just make ambiguous statements that do not take any particualr side, but it would be madness to abandon China for Turkey.

I can not imagine what would be the consequences of Asadists terrorists If TurAF join into battle with full force ! Twitter is fulled with dead bodies, destruction of Asadist heavy asset videos ! Turkey just uses drones as striker mission while artillery support the firework.
Russia will replace those heavy assets, and there are more in southern Syria you did not reach. If you overstep your boundary and threaten the Syrian state's existence then SYria will soon activate the mutual defense treaty with Iranian and Russia might also activate a larger military presence in Syria. Please stay in Syria confidently ok???? The howitzers you bombed will hand Idlib to TUrkey. just very soon..

We didn't use 10% our land force with out airstrike, let him do something like that it will justify our attack beyond Idlip. :-)
Your military has been on active duty constantly since 2015. are you sure your land forces JUST LIKE US land forces arent fatigued and need a break period??

Panstir S1 or S2?
Also who supplied rebels with Kornets?

China isn't "backing" Syria beyond its normal geostrategic alignment with Russia and against NATO. China won't intervene militarily in any way, shape or form. No need to create a drama where there isn't one.

Look like Syrian should directly goes to offensive phase and target Turkey soils .... they shouldn't play by Turkey rules ... there is Persian verb ... fear is brother of death ....
According to international law, Syria is right IF it chooses to do so since Turkey is guilty of illegal aggressive action against Syria's sovereignty. But that would give NATO a potential excuse to attack Syria under the guise of defending Turkey,

Tbh, the way it is now is the best. LEt the Turks come into Syria. Let them keep up supply lines, keep their ground forces with no air defense, keep the S300s and S400s active at all times and shoot down F16s that cross over...sooner or later these Turks will bleed to death slowly....Erdogan has no option but to accept a face saving "relief" that Putin gave him.

Russia is currently the top deal maker in the Middle East. Turkey will listen to RUssia..eventually.

All Turkey can do to me is retaliate:

TUrkey will retaliate against EU and US by sending ex-ISIS terrorists to EU without the needed ID EU needs to convict them + new wave of refugees.

Turkey will retaliate against Assad for him not handing over Idlib to TUrkey by destroying Syrian military facilities and equipment.

Its just a sophisticated tantrum.

"He who laughs last, laughs best". In this Syrian civil war, Turkey laughed first- letting aaaallll those ISIS euro terrorists into Syria....lovely. enjoy your payback now.

I have no personal problem with Turkey. i respect Turkey as a Muslim and Mediterranean power Turkey is. BUUUT, TUrkey's recent actions like support AQ and HTS directly??/ that made me say no. whatever Turks get in Syria they deserve. Haftar and Russia already cut off Turkey's hand in Libya. learn to mind your business next time OK? i'm out!

I haven't visited these forums in months because the troll factor was so high but after recent events in Syria I thought I would check it out. So glad I did now. Watching assadists who were gloating over Turkish deaths the other day become so incoherent and self destruct has been quite entertaining.

I
Russia will replace those heavy assets, and there are more in southern Syria you did not reach. If you overstep your boundary and threaten the Syrian state's existence then SYria will soon activate the mutual defense treaty with Iranian and Russia might also activate a larger military presence in Syria. Please stay in Syria confidently ok???? The howitzers you bombed will hand Idlib to TUrkey. just very soon..

Your military has been on active duty constantly since 2015. are you sure your land forces JUST LIKE US land forces arent fatigued and need a break period??
iranians should think about feeding their children.

If you think thats what gonna happen you dont know Pakistanis. We are a very emotional bunch.
Pakistan will remain neutral on this issue and just make ambiguous statements that do not take any particualr side, but it would be madness to abandon China for Turkey.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom