What's new

Tuaf destroys Pantsir/BUK/S-300Airdefence

this sam cannot work in isolation and depends on proper coordination of data link and expertise of its operators for results,it is better for us and now we can negotiate its acquisition at more favorable terms with much low price after its bad reputation due to incapability of its operators
This is really bad for reputation of this SAM system.

Also Pakistan is interested in this system, so we should be careful in inducting it.

This is really bad for reputation of this SAM system.

Also Pakistan is interested in this system, so we should be careful in inducting it.

better go for more multi layered network based systems..

turkish hisar and korkut with many radars and koral would be a good combination if all are aviable finished and affordable.. + maybe long range chinese sam systems

else you may consider masses of chinese systems but also combined and not a single system.. since china is antiIndian it could really work against indians and you may have no headache but for ruski you cant trust them they would sell you immediatly out to indians if they have an opportunity to gain ground there..

thats what I think would be the best for pakistan but you should also try to get your economy involved into this and have some local production..

Yeah if I eat a human this is cannibalism but if I eat a mule that is you it doesn't count as a cannibalism.
Still I am pretty sure we will have great sausages from you mule.
They say that Iranian mules have very soft and tender meat due to their life style...

I know in your demented little mind you like to think that you are a "Grey(Gay) wolf" but in real life you will find out that you don't have the teeth. You are welcome to try though and learn the hard way how much of a joke you really are!

I know in your demented little mind you like to think that you are a "Grey(Gay) wolf" but in real life you will find out that you don't have the teeth. You are welcome to try though and learn the hard way how much of a joke you really are!

Indeed I am a gray wolf and my bros banging your bitches in Idlib. Talking free behind the keyboard right?
We will see who Is the real joke here after finishing the job in Syria.
As I said next is you pissian mules....

Here is the one of your birches and our wolves fcked him and sent to the hell.
Good hunt gray wolves. GOOD HUNT.

Last edited:
Looks like the Persians here really aren't taking this too well. Don't worry, once the US starts turning their attention back to Iran, these same posters will be calling us brothers again.

Meanwhile, looks like the Tiger forces are so diminished they're now sending in kids on pickup trucks

Looks like the Persians here really aren't taking this too well. Don't worry, once the US starts turning their attention back to Iran, these same posters will be calling us brothers again.

Meanwhile, looks like the Tiger forces are so diminished they're now sending in kids on pickup trucks

You donkey Gay "wolf" wanna be are not my "Brother"

Look if Turkey and Israel start sharing intelligence then hezbollah is done in iraq and syria
There are already several turkish black ops against irgc which happened in the past and the most recent one is from this week
Israelis only have to give the location of sahin cilo and his gang to get turkish confidence

Indeed I am a gray wolf and my bros banging your bitches in Idlib. Talking free behind the keyboard right?
We will see who Is the real joke here after finishing the job in Syria.
As I said next is you pissian mules....

Here is the one of your birches and our wolves fcked him and sent to the hell.
Good hunt gray wolves. GOOD HUNT.

The war is just starting you dumb Turd/Turk.

The war is just starting you dumb Turd/Turk.
This is not a war for us Turks you stupid pissian mule. It's just a teaser.
We are here and waiting a real war. If you have gut please be our guest and start the war.
Otherwise shussh and wait for your turn. Now we are busy with your ASSad's pussies...

Look if Turkey and Israel start sharing intelligence then hezbollah is done in iraq and syria
There are already several turkish black ops against irgc which happened in the past and the most recent one is from this week
Israelis only have to give the location of sahin cilo and his gang to get turkish confidence
Hezbolla got hit hard yesterday, I'm sure there is a lot of intel sharing happening.

What the fcuk Iranians are doing in Syria .turkey should bomb all Iranian in Syria .in 2012 one of my class mate who is from Syria told me that almost 3 to 4 lakes ppls were killed by Assad n Iranian in Syria .when Americans fcuk their Sulamani they killed their own ppl by hitting their own plane n taken salty inteqam by hitting empty building. May be Iranians are dajjal supporters that why he will come out from their land

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom