What's new

Tuaf destroys Pantsir/BUK/S-300Airdefence

Ehehehe you are right you have nothing left to loose and we will gladly rip your carcass off and clean this world from your filth and fitnah...
The humanity will be more safe without you...
Even if your Israeli allies support you, it won't work.
erdogan-sharon-672x372.jpg

Syria is where interests of Russia, Iran, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon unite. You will slowly go into coma like Ariel Sharon if you go to far in Syria.

Even if your Israeli allies support you, it won't work.
erdogan-sharon-672x372.jpg

Syria is where interests of Russia, Iran, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon unite. You will into coma like sharon if you go to far in Syria.

Yeah sure...
Yeah ok...
Ehehehehe
Time is ticking for you...
After Syria next is you buddy...

Your long ears are showing and you screaming Hee haaw is not exactly helping your case!
Well I believe it's the body type along the tail to describe you guys not us.
Don't worry about that we will trim 'em off...

Yeah sure...
Yeah ok...
Ehehehehe
Time is ticking for you...
After Syria next is you buddy...

Well I believe it's the body type along the tail to describe you guys not us.
Don't worry about that we will trim 'em off...

Keep dreaming Donkey!

THIS @Signalian @Bilal Khan (Quwa)
@Tipu7

NAvy is looking to buy ANKA-S.
We will operate our own UCAV as far as PAF is concerned. The 'semi indigenous' UCAV incorporates Turkish and Chinese expertise and is better tailored by PAC thus making it more suitable for our own requirements.
Navy has yet to finalize its UAV.

Good now i wanna see Turks bomb the hell out of russians... dont forget how much blood they have on their hands from afghanistan chechniya bosnia central asia and now syria... a good russian is a dead one

THIS @Signalian @Bilal Khan (Quwa)
@Tipu7

NAvy is looking to buy ANKA-S.

Why would we buy turkish UAVs when our own UAVs are far more advanced? pakistan has been manufactering uavs since the early 2000s...

I wouldn't put Cannibalism past you just like your flee infested terrorist friends in Syria!
Yeah if I eat a human this is cannibalism but if I eat a mule that is you it doesn't count as a cannibalism.
Still I am pretty sure we will have great sausages from you mule.
They say that Iranian mules have very soft and tender meat due to their life style...

Radar is rotating, so their excuse that Pantsir was not operational wont work this time.

Destruction by stand off missile was fair lose. Destruction by drone is total humiliation for Pantsir.

This is really bad for reputation of this SAM system.

Also Pakistan is interested in this system, so we should be careful in inducting it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom