What's new

Tuaf destroys Pantsir/BUK/S-300Airdefence

11 turkish UCAVS lost so far

2 more turkish killed, 6 injured

11 turkish UCAVS lost so far

2 more turkish killed, 6 injured

11 Turkish UCAVs ? maybe in your dreams

after the Assad Regime attack on Turkish Forces in Idlib 27.02.2020

Turkish Armed Forces killed 3.322 Assad Regime militia and Iran backed terrorists

also Turkish Armed Forces destroyed

3 UAVs
2 SU-24 Fighter Jets
1 L-39 Aircraft
8 Helicopters
8 Air Defense Systems
155 Tanks
51 Howitzers
52 MLRS
29 AFVs
68 Military Vehicles
15 Anti Tank Weapons
36 Pick-up mounted anti aircraft guns
49 Ammunition Trucks
10 Ammunition Storage
2 Missile Systems

btw Iran lost thousands of soldiers including dozens of generals in Syria since 2011

Last edited:
can you please prove it?
A0C13C1F-D345-435E-A220-2A732AEA0CEF.jpeg
This is the source hahahahah

11 Turkish UCAVs ? maybe in your dreams

after the Assad Regime attack on Turkish Forces in Idlib 27.02.2020

Turkish Armed Forces killed 3.322 Assad Regime militia and Iran backed terrorists

also Turkish Armed Forces destroyed

3 UAVs
2 SU-24 Fighter Jets
1 L-39 Aircraft
8 Helicopters
8 Air Defense Systems
155 Tanks
51 Howitzers
52 MLRS
29 AFVs
68 Military Vehicles
15 Anti Tank Weapons
36 Pick-up mounted anti aircraft guns
49 Ammunition Trucks
10 Ammunition Storage
2 Missile Systems

keep lying

Erdogan can claim 50000 but reality would not change.

SOHR which is an anti assad and overall anti Syrian agency is saying 1300 Syrian soldiers while 1400-1500 Turkish+SNA soldiers in total.

can you please prove it?

Can you prove 3000 Syrian soldiers ?

keep lying

Erdogan can claim 50000 but reality would not change.

SOHR which is an anti assad and overall anti Syrian agency is saying 1300 Syrian soldiers while 1400-1500 Turkish+SNA soldiers in total.

1400-1500 Turkish+SNA soldiers in total ? stupid loser shia terrorists keep dreaming

watch but dont cry , loser shia terrorists

They count the dead soldiers via the footage of UAV's. I don't have all the footage to prove you. Even they are not the same things.
Killed soldiers aren't as sensational as downed UAV's. Even desperate assadists would share it in seconds at the crash-site if it could have happened.
So I consider your claims as the job of your azz.

Last edited:
In system configuration, AESA structure is proven to be more resistant to electronic attacks because their module/phase shifter connection make them switch on their emitting frequencies much more frequently than a PESA can do so Not all jammer sensors with low output can blind an AESA easily so It is needed to apply different sector blinding technics for AESA. On the other hand, Quality of an AESA is not only about its structure but also its electronics, semi-conductors...etc
Well by what I see Russian AESA radars at least the export version have some short coming that their PESA radars seems not to have there was a report that Syrian tor were able to destroy its target in more than 80% of the time while pantsir were successful a lot less , something in line of 10% or around that .
After all as you said we have AESA and AESA and it's seems those export version AESA radars are not something you can brag about.

1400-1500 Turkish+SNA soldiers in total ? stupid loser shia terrorists keep dreaming

watch but dont cry , loser shia terrorists

And You were one of the guys who called me sectarian for stating the truth.

I was under the impression that the current syrian army is mostly made of conscripts, and foreign mercs, all of whom wouldn't know how to use advanced weapons systems.

Feel free to correct me. I have no fight in this, I'm only here for the knowledge.

Yes, SAA army is different from 2011.
But, other AA syst in Syria are operated by a dedicated team, since their delivery, I should also assume those pantsir to follow the same pattern.
Other AA syst in Syria, do work correctly, like what we seeing in the South of Syria. Where we can take the example of that Israeli F-16 crash after hit from Syria.
But S1 seems to be the "easy" target in Syria. Be it the ISraeli or Turks, the S1 seems to be "easy" to destroy even if it's ON.

And You were one of the guys who called me sectarian for stating the truth.

the truth is radical sectarian dictator Assad , christian Russia , shia Iran and Iran backed shia terrorists Hezbol , Hashdi Shabi , Shabia from Iraq,Lebanon,Afghanistan,Yemen killed over 800.000 sunni muslim Syrians with heavy weapons , barrel bombs even chemical weapons

in 2010 about 80% of Syrian population was sunni muslim

over 7 million sunni muslim Syrians were forced by radical sectarian dictator Assad , christian Russia , shia Iran and Iran backed shia terrorists Hezbol , Hashdi Shabi to move from their lands to another countries including Turkiye

now same senario in Idlib , radical sectarian dictator Assad , christian Russia , shia Iran and Iran backed shia terrorists Hezbol , Hashdi Shabi , Shabia wants to kill 4 million sunni muslim Syrians in Idlib or to force them for moving from Idlib to Turkiye

radical shia terrorists Iran , Hezbol , Hashdi Shabi , Shabia and many more
and genocidal christian country Russia

Last edited:
Some highlights for Idlib conflicts;

• Russia totally jammed GPS during operations but this couldn’t stop Turkey bombing Syrian assets
  • Russian Krasukha land based electronic attack system couldn’t perform any serious effect on Turkish platforms. At least, we didn’t see any serious impact in operations such as cutting the connection of drones with ground bases or made Turkish Aircrafts blind while locking on Su-24 so Russia needed to transfer Tu-124R (correct me If The name of aircraft is not true) electronic attack aircraft to Syria.
  • Turkish land based Koral electronic attack vehicle proved itself with powerful interference technics on Syria skies. This system blinded not only radars of Russian made Pantsir S-1 and Buk M2 systems but also challenged against Russian electronic counter-attack signals.
  • Turkish drones proved themselves with mass coordinated network centric heavy strikes against an Army operating tanks, artillery, SAM’s and rockets. Within 7-8 days, Turkish drones destroyed %~15 of whole Syrian Army equipments. Russia is busy to transfer their reserve equipments to load on ships at present because Turkey broke the backbone of Asad army in North. We lost 3-4 drones in whole operations (visually proved)

Some tittles from famous news pages.

Erdogan-Armee zerstört Putins High-Tech-Waffen
https://www.bild.de/politik/ausland...rt-putins-high-tech-waffen-69192068.bild.html

Turkish Drones and Artillery Are Devastating Assad’s Forces In Idlib Province
https://www.forbes.com/sites/sebast...es-in-syria-and-downed-two-jets/#576e6f8e6cd3

En Syrie, la Turquie mène une guerre de drones
https://www.lopinion.fr/edition/international/en-syrie-turquie-mene-guerre-drones-213491

Turkish drones revolutionize Idlib conflict – analysis
https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Turkish-drones-revolutionize-Idlib-conflict-analysis-619510

Well by what I see Russian AESA radars at least the export version have some short coming that their PESA radars seems not to have there was a report that Syrian tor were able to destroy its target in more than 80% of the time while pantsir were successful a lot less , something in line of 10% or around that .
After all as you said we have AESA and AESA and it's seems those export version AESA radars are not something you can brag about.

I don't suppose Export versions have some kind of defficiency in terms of operational performance of radars. Export variants of such radars mostly come with software limitations. Software don't allow foreign operators to switch on longer range than original variant. I mean Manufacturer can not change the number of T/R modules, output powers, working angels, AESA structure cause of being export variant so It is just the softwares that won't allow foreigners to carry out duties on longer ranges. In this situation, Vulnerability of a costumer radar to electronic interference will be on same scale with originals.

Some highlights for Idlib conflicts;

• Russia totally jammed GPS during operations but this couldn’t stop Turkey bombing Syrian assets
  • Russian Krasukha land based electronic attack system couldn’t perform any serious effect on Turkish platforms. At least, we didn’t see any serious impact in operations such as cutting the connection of drones with ground bases or made Turkish Aircrafts blind while locking on Su-24 so Russia needed to transfer Tu-124R (correct me If The name of aircraft is not true) electronic attack aircraft to Syria.
  • Turkish land based Koral electronic attack vehicle proved itself with powerful interference technics on Syria skies. This system blinded not only radars of Russian made Pantsir S-1 and Buk M2 systems but also challenged against Russian electronic counter-attack signals.
  • Turkish drones proved themselves with mass coordinated network centric heavy strikes against an Army operating tanks, artillery, SAM’s and rockets. Within 7-8 days, Turkish drones destroyed %~15 of whole Syrian Army equipments. Russia is busy to transfer their reserve equipments to load on ships at present because Turkey broke the backbone of Asad army in North. We lost 3-4 drones in whole operations (visually proved)

Some tittles from famous news pages.

Erdogan-Armee zerstört Putins High-Tech-Waffen
https://www.bild.de/politik/ausland...rt-putins-high-tech-waffen-69192068.bild.html

Turkish Drones and Artillery Are Devastating Assad’s Forces In Idlib Province
https://www.forbes.com/sites/sebast...es-in-syria-and-downed-two-jets/#576e6f8e6cd3

En Syrie, la Turquie mène une guerre de drones
https://www.lopinion.fr/edition/international/en-syrie-turquie-mene-guerre-drones-213491

Turkish drones revolutionize Idlib conflict – analysis
https://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Turkish-drones-revolutionize-Idlib-conflict-analysis-619510

I don't suppose Export versions have some kind of defficiency in terms of operational performance of radars. Export variants of such radars mostly come with software limitations. Software don't allow foreign operators to switch on longer range than original variant. I mean Manufacturer can not change the number of T/R modules, output powers, working angels, AESA structure cause of being export variant so It is just the softwares that won't allow foreigners to carry out duties on longer ranges. In this situation, Vulnerability of a costumer radar to electronic interference will be on same scale with originals.
they can always use different T/R modules

Yes, SAA army is different from 2011.
But, other AA syst in Syria are operated by a dedicated team, since their delivery, I should also assume those pantsir to follow the same pattern.
Other AA syst in Syria, do work correctly, like what we seeing in the South of Syria. Where we can take the example of that Israeli F-16 crash after hit from Syria.
But S1 seems to be the "easy" target in Syria. Be it the ISraeli or Turks, the S1 seems to be "easy" to destroy even if it's ON.
the single F-16 crash happened due to pilot error, not due to skilled operators.
Israel did hundreds of operations in Syria in those couples of years in heavily defended areas, and Syria lacked any means to stop those attacks.
and as much as I remember, the syrians managed to shoot down some turkish aircraft a while ago.
Managing to intercept 1 or 2 aircrafts out of hundreds of operations is embarrasing to say the least

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom