What's new

TTP will open a front against India if its army did not stop

you cant handle them ..

We spanked terrorists in kashmir without even using fighter jets,artillery etc.

But Pak army failed to defeat TTP despite dropping more than 12000 bombs as well as tanks and heavy artillery in FATA.

Shows whose army is better trained and capable.

that's why you have to deploy nearly 7 lac troops in kashmir -- a whopping number!
TTP talibans are what have been countering world's best armies since last 3,4 decades,they aren't bunch of rag tag farmers with AK-47s in hands --

anyways @Topic i don't think it's gonna happen...

There are only 150000 army soldiers in Kashmir.

Anyways the joke in officer's mess is that pakistan army is incapable of winning an insurgency despite dropping tons of bombs on it's own people.

hell Indian never lost military aircraft to terrorsit attacks on bases.:yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh I can see .. that is why you have nearly Half a Million Army there .. just to Fight 2000 Freedom Fighters .. .. How Brave of you

Dropping 12000+ bombs on poor tribal areas as well as using tanks.
Very brave of you.

Also Pakistan military does not have the guts to confront Taliban in North Waziristan that's why they ran to papa USA to use drones.:lol:

Very brave of you.

Also Pakistan military does not have the guts to confront Taliban in North Waziristan that's why they ran to papa USA to use drones.:lol:

Kid wake up .. its Morning .. Stop Dreaming .. or you might get brain Damage

Very brave of you.

India only controls Jammu in IOK.
And you have the gall to look at us? Atleast we control all of our territory :omghaha:

TTP opening a front against India? :woot: Zowie! Just like the Russian Front in WW II, what? :omghaha:
laughing-019.gif
lol-049.gif
lol-037.gif

These yahoos need a psychiatrist, pronto!

We spanked terrorists in kashmir without even using fighter jets,artillery etc.

But Pak army failed to defeat TTP despite dropping more than 12000 bombs as well as tanks and heavy artillery in FATA.

Shows whose army is better trained and capable.

There are only 150000 army soldiers in Kashmir.

Anyways the joke in officer's mess is that pakistan army is incapable of winning an insurgency despite dropping tons of bombs on it's own people.

hell Indian never lost military aircraft to terrorsit attacks on bases.:yay:

oooohhhhh trolls where do you come from? you never lost a military aircraft to terrorist attacks coz you don't have anything such as 'talibans' to counter -- hell,are you saying that american/NATO forces are impotent enough as well?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/17/world/asia/green-on-blue-attacks-in-afghanistan-continue.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

wow -- came to know today that indian army is better trained than american forces and other NATO countries :D deploys nearly half a million troops to counter a handful of freedom fighters :D

LOL @you

:rofl:

If TTP attack India, Bhartee fauj will be in for a shock. They are not stone throwing Kashmiris, or those falsified encounters that Bhartee fauj likes to chest thump about.

India only controls Jammu in IOK.
And you have the gall to look at us? Atleast we control all of our territory :omghaha:

I am currently in Srinagar in Kashmir.:rofl:
And my family has 3 kashmiri servants.:cheesy:

In PAkistan the Taliban have their own emirate-The emirate of Waziristan.:rofl:

Pakistani soldiers have themselves admiited they are scared of venturing in North Waziristan.

If you dare try to send TTP across the border, I promise you they will have the same fate as the "Kashmiri Freedom Fighters" you trained and have been sending since 1980s.

hahaa yeah sure .... kahmiri freedom fighter fate ....700'000 against few hundered kashmiris ..... you couldnt digest few army death n you will face TTP ... ..n why would some Dog attack its own master

I am currently in Srinagar in Kashmir.:rofl:
And my family has 3 kashmiri servants.:cheesy:

In PAkistan the Taliban have their own emirate-The emirate of Waziristan.:rofl:

Pakistani soldiers have themselves admiited they are scared of venturing in North Waziristan.

Yes, you are in Sri Nagar... Haha :lol: funniest thing Ive ever heard kid.
You are probably some South Indian kid.

_________

Calling it emirate and it being a emirate is different things.
Do Taliban control Wazir?
No.
Does Kashmiri militants control IOK.
Yes.

And thats funny, comingfrom a nation which had to send 1 million armed forces to IOK and still cant control it... LOL.

So much control that you have you use your Airforce against your own people finding it difficult to distinguish between militants and civilians.

Sri Lanka also used their airforce against your kind.
They controlled their territory mighty well ;) , though

So much control that you have you use your Airforce against your own people finding it difficult to distinguish between militants and civilians.

Sri Lanka also used their airforce against your kind.
They controlled their territory mighty well ;) , though

TTP can go to hell. Their PR stunts one after the other are for clowns to consume only.

None of us care for them.

Back
Top Bottom