What's new

TTP will open a front against India if its army did not stop

Yes, you are in Sri Nagar... Haha :lol: funniest thing Ive ever heard kid.
You are probably some South Indian kid.

_________

Calling it emirate and it being a emirate is different things.
Do Taliban control Wazir?
No.
Does Kashmiri militants control IOK.
Yes.

And thats funny, comingfrom a nation which had to send 1 million armed forces to IOK and still cant control it... LOL.

I am dogra and i know you are a muhajir who gets kicked around by punjabis and sindhis.:)

Pakistan does not control even karachi.:rofl:
it is the gangs and talibs who contro karachi.:lol:

I am dogra and i know you are a muhajir who gets kicked around by punjabis and sindhis.:)

Pakistan does not control even karachi.:rofl:
it is the gangs and talibs who contro karachi.:lol:

Ohhhh you are Dogra!! Im so scared!!

I know you Indians and your will to fight.
You guys are 5'2 in real life, and 6'4 keyboard warriors on the internet.

If you have guts, I challenge you to give me your # so I can teach your midget butt a lesson or two :rofl:

Our Foreign Minister needs to host an urgent meeting with our TTP puppets. Perhaps this is their way of demanding a belated Eid bonus from India. We have to be careful or else our BLA proxies may start issuing threats against us next. Who knows soon we will have all our proxies including the Nawaz Sharif government, CIA and Mossad leveling threats against us to increase their paychecks from us. That will result in us losing all our proxies in the war against Pakistan. Please don't disclose this communication to Zaid Hamid. :D

Sri Lanka also used their airforce against your kind.
They controlled their territory mighty well ;) , though

Your comparison with Sri Lanka seems you are fighting a civil war instead of an insurgency. :cheesy:

If you have guts, I challenge you to give me your # so I can teach your midget butt a lesson or two :rofl:

I hope you served your punjabi master well today or you will be flogged.

Will you really incur the costs of flying to India just to teach somebody's butt a lesson ? Or do you plan on telephoning him and insulting, cussing and threatening him over the telephone ? Most probably the latter. Typical Indo-Pakistani war :D

Your comparison with Sri Lanka seems you are fighting a civil war instead of an insurgency. :cheesy:

Sri Lanka was basically fighting a foreign group of militants hosted by a foreign group of immigrants ;)

I see many similarities with Sri Lanka and Pakistan

I hope you served you punjabi master well today or you will be flogged.

Hope your not revealing clues to your own past :omghaha:

dude, your military doesnt have the tech or courage to fight them. They are religious fighters, they call themselves Fidaeens, (someone who is waiting to die). Even americans couldnt handle their war tactics. Anyways, I hope, it never happens because pak is a peace loving country and so is India. There are some bad apples on both sides and hopefully, once your government changes, things will come back to normal. If Pakistan can make BJPs leader Atal Bihari Vajpae visit lahore and hug Pak PM, than ONLY we can also deal with these TTPs.

india had fight and suppress these terrorist in kashmir and india has a good record of fighting insurgency. western countries are learning the tactics india used to fight insurgency india has best counter insurgency school in the world. americans found it difficult to fight terrorists in afghan because they are fighting in a foreign land and fighting indigenous people, not because terrorists are more motivated and the ISAF is not. pakistan found it difficult to fight these terrorists despite the Pakistani taliban has no external support, india had fight this terrorist and suppressed them despite they have support from pakistan military. so trust me india is more than capable to fight taliban in kashmir.

Line of Control tension

The Taliban leader said on Wednesday, that the TTP will open a front against India if its army did not stop ‘unprovoked attacks’ on Pakistani territory in Kashmir.

“If Indian does not stop firing along the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir, we will also target Indians and will defend Pakistani borders,” the TTP leader said. Asked about the logic of attacking Pakistani forces defending the country’s geographical frontiers, the Taliban leader said, “we are fighting the Pakistani government for the sake of Islam, but it does not mean that we will allow the enemies of the country to attack our homeland.”

Published in The Express Tribune, August 15th, 2013.

3312.jpg

Open options: Taliban say ready for war and peace – The Express Tribune

These TTP guys are really funny , after destroying Pakistan , killing over 40,000 people , now threatening India.....lol...funniest statement ever read. Better idea would be , send them to Indian border to fight with Indian army and let Indian know where they are and let them finish the job .
That how the people get the peace and TTP guys get the huurs.

Sri Lanka was basically fighting a foreign group of militants hosted by a foreign group of immigrants ;)
I see many similarities with Sri Lanka and Pakistan

So, do you consider Pashtuns like Wazirs or Mehsuds as foreigners or your own people.

So, do you consider Pashtuns like Wazirs or Mehsuds as foreigners or your own people.

Pashtuns are obviously our own people.
TTP are from Afghanistan and are hosted Arab, Chechen, Uzbeks terrorists

dude, your military doesnt have the tech or courage to fight them. They are religious fighters, they call themselves Fidaeens, (someone who is waiting to die). Even americans couldnt handle their war tactics. Anyways, I hope, it never happens because pak is a peace loving country and so is India. There are some bad apples on both sides and hopefully, once your government changes, things will come back to normal. If Pakistan can make BJPs leader Atal Bihari Vajpae visit lahore and hug Pak PM, than ONLY we can also deal with these TTPs.

Lots of them infiltrated into Kashmir got killed by Indian troops before they turned against Pakistan state.

Back
Top Bottom