What's new

TTP scums crossing border after destroying the fence.

Just electrify the fence dammit :mad: :mad:

And where shall we generate the electricity for that when we already have a shortage?

best bet is motion sensing cameras at 1000m intervals. Activate alarm if motion sensed and then send in armed drones to search, track and drill the MOFO's!!!!!!!

And where shall we generate the electricity for that when we already have a shortage?

best bet is motion sensing cameras at 1000m intervals. Activate alarm if motion sensed and then send in armed drones to search, track and drill the MOFO's!!!!!!!
Actually we have about 8GW of surplus capacity and we are going to add 4-5GW more in just the next two years and a further 8-10 GW by 2030. These are projects already under construction, this may even expand if more projects are started.

The reason we have power outages is because of poor transmission system and a lack of focus of actually taking the power from the generation unit to the consumer.

I'd wager that it'll take about 700-1000 MW to electrify the whole fence.

Actually we have about 8GW of surplus capacity and we are going to add 4-5GW more in just the next two years and a further 8-10 GW by 2030. These are projects already under construction, this may even expand if more projects are started.

The reason we have power outages is because of poor transmission system and a lack of focus of actually taking the power from the generation unit to the consumer.

I'd wager that it'll take about 700-1000 MW to electrify the whole fence.
That won't necessarily work. There is sufficient competence amongst enemy electrical technicians to use discharging poles, high voltage rubber gloves to cause a short. It is easy to take swarf or machining waste and throw them when the wind is blowing the right way so that they lodge in the wires and cause a short. The Allies in World War 2 brought the whole 11 kV grid down in Germany using thousands of balloons with trailing wires floated over Europe when the wind was blowing the right way.

Electric fences work only in prisons or internment POW camps when the inmates have no way to disable the electric supply.

Wasn't that ISPR Guy honking on about how this fence was installed with the blood and sweat of Jawans, and that it can NEVER be removed??? Where is he today?? Any more speeches for the idiotic awam Mr ISPR??
If they have managed to destroy at one place it doesn't matter it doesn't work. So how about you stop posting stupid comments. We need to improve on them further. We need to put cameras plus electricity and also in few places even put walls. And use of Drones.

A few days ago I was reading about Af-Pak border fencing. Writer said it is just temporary there is no enough man power because of the terrain. Soon militants will destroy this fence where there is blindspot.

I ignored because of usual Indian and West randi rona and because I have trust in our defense forces.

Pakistan has a very strong foot print and have strong connections with all stakeholders of afghanistan . We knows who took the training from india and our internal security find them out quicky if they entered in pakistan.

Seems to me local tribal people , carrying local made weapon in hand . Seems to me avioding long visa process.
But understand doval didn't visit afghanistan for the sake of getting a plate of Kabuli Pulao.
This book again exposed india proxy war in pakistan via afghanistan.

Last edited:
Breach at one place doesn't mean whole fence is compromised. Obviously they found a spot between patrols. Need to increase vigilance. 750 forts are also coming up more than half completed. Patrols will increase but few breaches here and there will always b possible

Plus troops on ground shud have shoot to kill orders who ever touches the fence. They will learn to stay away

These bastards cant leave Pakistan alone, They need to deploy drones for a lookout and smoke these TTP scums out before they get the chance to cause mayhem in Pakistan.

The point here - and in conjunction with the thread highlighting TTP bases being encouraged along the border - is not that the fence has been breached by terrorists....but rather, WHY have they been allowed to infiltrate by our supposed partners in the Afghan peace process? USA and Kabul must be aware, if not encouraging this

There are a couple of points to consider.

1. Pakistan should immediately complain to Mr Blinken, that his words about reviewing one side's contributions to peace ring hollow when another party is being encouraged to proceed as normal in conducting terror raids across the Durand line.

2. This could potentially be a plot to justify retention of more US troops in Afg because of ongoing "instability". Fencing the border, security for CPEC, and stability for Pakistan are all actually NOT in the US deep state's interests.

My conclusion is that Pakistan must highlight this with Kabul and Washington, directly blaming them for it, and telling them that we too will review the peace process unless these attacks cease.

Enough is enough. I understand that some US troops may be beneficial against such terrorist groups, however, if those US troops are not actually acting against said entities (or worse, in cahoots with them), then Pakistan needs to push decisively against these clandestine manoeuvres.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @Cliftonite
@Meengla

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom