What's new

TTP only want to get out of US war, not impose sharia by force: Imran Khan

Did military operation in Orakzai last year cleared the agency from militants ?
Did the continued presence of police and paramilitary in every city clear up the cities from criminals? Did the presence of coast guards and customs clear up the sea and land from smugglers?

So what should we do? Disband these law-enforcement agencies and leave the country on the mercy of criminals?

Last edited:
If a significant majority of the population wanted sharia law, then the issue would need to be debated at the national level.

That time may not be too far off at least for KPK and many rural areas of the remaining provinces.

Did the continued presence of police and paramilitary in every city clear up the cities from criminals? Did the presence of coast guards and customs clear up the sea and land from smugglers?

So what should we do? Disband these law-enforcement agencies and leave the country on the mercy of criminals?

So if operations doesn't solve anything, does it mean we shouldn't try anything else

Did military operation in Orakzai last year cleared the agency from militants ?

Broke their back, took their bases away. No forward operating base. But if you think you can stop the menace of IED's you cant. You can drastically reduce them. The US hasnt been able to clear their routes of IEDs. Attacks at a checkpost here and there. This is actually clearing it. The remnants will be effective as long as the rear main base in NWA remains active. We have to go big on this, IEDs or not.

You can take over the area, break their backs militarily and then you get on the peace talks or negotiating table. Otherwise its who's got the biggest dick. For that we need one uniform opinion. Either beg for peace talks or make them beg for ceasefire.

what about communism .. left neutralizing the extreme right
Communism was only left as a trace with the fall of Soviet Union, the funding and ideological support Reds got diminished.. only noticeable entity was ANP but it has had been one of the biggest victims of Taliban savagery. almost entire generation of its leaders has been assassinated by the TTP barbarians.

TTP even taunted by saying that now people dont even go to their funerals out of fear for their lives. in short, the left wing didnt have any luck. the so called left wing consists of mostly drawing room IPad brown Gora chutyas like Najam Shethi & Kamran Shafi.. they dont offer any alternative or any inspiration just have bickering and piss take to contribute.

then you got some nationalists but mostly their movement and politics is very restrictive, self defeating and myopic .. they think by just being Anti Punjab they should be graced among Mandela, Che Guevara and Lenin etc.

Communism was only left as a trace with the fall of Soviet Union, the funding and ideological support Reds got diminished.. only noticeable entity was ANP but it has had been one of the biggest victims of Taliban savagery. almost entire generation of its leaders has been assassinated by the TTP barbarians.

TTP even taunted by saying that now people dont even go to their funerals out of fear for their lives. in short, the left wing didnt have any luck. the so called left wing consists of mostly drawing room IPad brown Gora chutyas like Najam Shethi & Kamran Shafi.. they dont offer any alternative or any inspiration just have bickering and piss take to contribute.

then you got some nationalists but mostly their movement and politics is very restrictive, self defeating and myopic .. they think by just being Anti Punjab they should be graced among Mandela, Che Guevara and Lenin etc.

those guys are intellectuals... what about the working class unions, does it exist there?

So if operations doesn't solve anything, does it mean we shouldn't try anything else

yes you can talk to them,.. but can you have to bark like a dog, that too of hell
because thats what the Prophet Muhammad PBUH (who I follow) has said about Kharjites. he called these people Hounds of Hellfire.

now.. you might differ and say that they are not Kharjites and all the signs that match with them are just a coincidence so yea there is something else you can try

yes sure why not, offer your neck

now its the sweet will of the assassin to grab you by the beard and slit your throat like Hazrat Usman r.a was or to stab you in the head like hazrat Ali was or behead you from the back of the neck* like Hazrat Imam Hussain r.a was.

(A ritual of Shimr which is practised by tTP while beheading their victims specially soldiers and shias)

@batmannow @waz @Hyperion @Cheetah786 please add or correct if I missed anything

those guys are intellectuals... what about the working class unions, does it exist there?

some intellectuals they are

re grass root level
at students and labour level yes my dear it does but as much as a trace .
I was part of them. been in BSF Baloch Students federation and National students federation. we do have trade unions and good old red capped ANP workers but are very muted.
these people are hunted by taliban like they hunt the minority communities

yes you can talk to them,.. but can you have to bark like a dog, that too of hell
because thats what the Prophet Muhammad PBUH (who I follow) has said about Kharjites. he called these people Hounds of Hellfire.

now.. you might differ and say that they are not Kharjites and all the signs that match with them are just a coincidence so yea there is something else you can try

now its the sweet will of the assassin to grab you by the beard and slit your throat like Hazrat Usman r.a was or to stab you in the head like hazrat Ali was or behead you from the back of the neck* like Hazrat Imam Hussain r.a was.

(A ritual of Shimr which is practised by tTP while beheading their victims specially soldiers and shias)

@batmannow @waz @Hyperion @Cheetah786 please add or correct if I missed anything

re grass root level
I was part of them. been in BSF Baloch Students federation and National students federation. we do have trade unions and good old red capped ANP workers but are very muted.

As much as I want to see an operation, it's not going to happen until a major attack occurs. Irfan bhai, No intellectual in their right mind would differ on Taliban not being barbarians or kharijites. Rustam Shah Mohmand said similiar thing to them. If you care to check previous page.

I'm not pro peace talks. But We common folks can not influence government to do what we wish. If Army and ISI is on board with government than why whine of operation? If Sawat is to be considered, Army exactly did same thing. Make a peace accord, let them screw and voila we got what we wished

Last edited:

re grass root level
superman u gotn everything allright!

As much as I want to see an operation, it's not going to happen until a major attack occurs. Irfan bhai, No intellectual in their right mind would differ on Taliban not being barbarians or kharijites. Rustam Shah Mohmand said similiar thing to them. If you care to check previous page.

I'm not pro peace talks. But We common folks can not influence government to do what we wish. If Army and ISI is on board with government than why whine of operation? If Sawat is to be considered, Army exactly did same thing. Make a peace accord, let them screw and voila we got what we wished
chicken head, it all not depends on your goddammed wishes?
it all depends on the dam terrorists, what they gonaa opt for?
but nawaz & imran wana play them till 5 years thats the open secret?

Last edited:
That we are going towards a peaceful settlement as they have backed out from their earlier stance that they want to establish Sharia in Pakistan.

they represent an organization that has killed civilians and soldiers....being in the same room as them shows how much 'ghairat' these people have

the IRA after a bloody campaign PUBLICLY renounced violence and put down their weapons completely; these haramzaday people have not done so and have no control over the loose faction groups under their umbrella - a lot of whom are working at the behest of the enemy Afghan intelligence services whom we will also have to de-fang in the medium to long run, depending on who replaces Karzai the illegtimate puppet of Kabul

Yes it was. The TTP are the very embodiment of the Kwarij filth that has plagued us in the past. Their traits are identical i.e. takfir (all else kaffir), declaring war on the state (rebellion) and killing without reason and showing no remorse. The Prophet(saws) called them the worst of munafiqs and like brother Baloch said they are the kutteh of Jahanam.

These shaytaan were BURNT ALIVE by Amir Al mumineen Hazart Ali, lion of Allah for their crimes. Do people even known you are not meant to even give them janazah? Yet people want to excuse them, make deals with them and sugar coat their crimes astakfiruallah!

These shaytaan need the treatment that the great Muhammad Ali Pasha gave them! He slaughtered the Najdis (idols of the TTP) till the desert turned red with blood.

Columnist, anchor Raza Rumi attacked, driver loses life
AGENCIES and DAWN.COM
5335a98e3c90d.jpg

Columnist and TV anchor Raza Rumi. -Dawn File Photo
Updated 2014-03-29 00:41:17
29 Comment(s)
Print
LAHORE: An attack on noted columnist and TV anchor Raza Rumi led to the unfortunate death of his driver Mustafa on Friday evening.

Raza Ahmed, popularly known as Raza Rumi, was injured in an attack along with his guard and driver near Raja Market.

According to TV reports, Rumi escaped with a minor injury and managed to shift his guard and driver to the hospital in critical condition.

However, his driver succumbed to his injuries. The guard’s condition is also said to be critical.

Rumi said he was distraught over his driver's killing, whom he described as “innocent” and a breadwinner for 10 other family members.

“God has saved me. I just heard the... bullets when we took a turn near Raja Market and put my head down,” he told AFP, adding his bodyguard leapt to save him.

“Extremists want no counter narrative in the state that is why they are attacking alternative voices.”

Amnesty International's Pakistan researcher Mustafa Qadri said: “Raza's case is a sad reminder of the threats faced by journalists like him who are promoting human rights and understanding in Pakistan.

“Amnesty International has documented at least three cases of journalists killed this year as a direct result of their work, with scores of others, like Raza, narrowly escaping,” he told AFP.

Earlier this month Pakistan announced it would set up a special commission to protect journalists and will include press freedom as part of peace talks with the Taliban.

In a tweet, Rumi shared the incident with his followers.

That time may not be too far off at least for KPK and many rural areas of the remaining provinces.

I think we should explain to the people why the more extreme elements of sharia are incompatible with equality and human rights. This would be a good opportunity to set an example of how to resolve differences through dialog and education, rather than force.

Back
Top Bottom