What's new

TTP Jamaatul Ahrar releases details of alleged Wagah suicide bomber

Here it comes.
1.A freedom fighter is one who stand against tyrant and fight against occupied forces.

So what's your logic on why all these terrorist groups are fighting against Pakistani state, people and it's army?.

Allah ka Khof Kar - Kabhi to truth accept kar liya karo. :angry:
Allah hi ka to Khof raha nahi. Allah ko to sirf apnay buray kamo ko Justifiy kernay kay liay istimal kertay ham hum Muzloom Musalmaan

because we are seen as allies and puppets of the west.

That argument is a bit thin when it comes to civilian deaths.
people of Pakistan are allies and puppets of the west? surveys and reactions on America in Pakistan says otherwise - so why are they killing the people?

Because it is business to earn more by anti pakistani elements.

By blowing himself off and killing a bunch of his own country men and his own religious brothers, sisters and kids? I wouldn't do that for any amount of kafir money.

The 72 houri with the 1 mile long weaner with the virility of a 1000 men reason is more enticing.

Please think harder for the reason.

What a disgusting savage. I hope he burns and burns in hell. Look at the filth.

Until Pakistan becomes deadly serious about tackling this problem at grass roots level , this will continue.

Sorry to bust your bubble....Point 2 is what these scums are trying in IOK ....see what I did there...Thats why I said there is no such thing as Good or Bad terrorists...they are just Terrorists....Now coming back to topic....My argument never was about Kashmir...I was talking about how the general perception of Islam needs to change in regards to how the people belonging to this faith needs to lead the initiative to cleanse it off this dirt.
Wrong opinion about IOK. There is not any civilian casuality and bomb blast reported by kashmiri freedom fighters. They are fighting against brutal indian rule.

Wrong opinion about IOK. There is not any civilian casuality and bomb blast reported by kashmiri freedom fighters. They are fighting against brutal indian rule.[/QUOTE]

As far as the bolded part!....Why did he blow up innocent people from P0K then!

Nothing in Islam justifies killing of unarmed innocent civilians, this is no jihad, it is called murder in Islam...These bigots are not spiritual beings looking for heaven, neither they are Muslims, infact Islam aside no religion justifies killing, all truly spiritual people know that....

These are hired murderers, killing for money, it is very very hard to believe that militants like Taliban are not funded, twisted ideology alone does not sustain such orgs for this long to this extent, someone is systematically funding that evilness......

And that someone(s) is taking advantage of poverty, lack of education, leaning towards faith, economic troubles to hire and train these criminals...

We can continue to condemn him, but he himself became victim due to his ignorance and total nothingness in his life....

While we figure who patrons this evilness we should be asking ourselves that what reason we gave to these people to continue on positive trend in life, resilient Pakistan is at a stage that we see the cracks out loud every other day, economic troubles have taken its toll, people are killing each other, what else they have got to do anyways.....

This generation of Pakistanis owes a lot more to Pakistan, not only we should be building ourselves, we need to invest any extra time\money we have got in development projects, everyone of us need to do go an extra mile.....This sorry state of our dear homeland is killing us inside out every passing moment....

Not as easy as you are thinking. It will solve after you.

The thekedari of Islam by Pakistan started long before....it wasn't started by RAW but one of your Presidents with support of your daddy nation USA to fight in Afghanistan. It is the consequence of that....no matter how much you blame India ... you opened the pandora's box. Had you remained neutral and not interfered in others matters....I bet you would have been in a better situation.

Sorry to bust your bubble....Point 2 is what these scums are trying in IOK ....see what I did there...Thats why I said there is no such thing as Good or Bad terrorists...they are just Terrorists....Now coming back to topic....My argument never was about Kashmir...I was talking about how the general perception of Islam needs to change in regards to how the people belonging to this faith needs to lead the initiative to cleanse it off this dirt.

There is no point arguing with a brain washed muzzie...their world is limited to a boundary set by the mullah...neither can they see beyond it nor are they allowed to think or discuss about it. If someone dares to see and speak about what's wrong in their preaching he will be burned for committing blasphemy.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom