What's new

TTP Jamaatul Ahrar releases details of alleged Wagah suicide bomber

He was misguided by your Intelligence agencies. Dont blame Islam because muslims was victims.
Nobody is blaming Islam, here!..They are blaming these scums who dont understand how to live in a civilized world...I think the Muslims themselves should take care of these scums...and get rid of this cancer, that way no body will look at Islam in the wrong way as it is being perceived today. Hint!...there is no such thing as good Terrorists or Bad Terrorists..Terrorists are there to create Terror....hence they are terrorists.

Nobody is blaming Islam, here!..They are blaming these scums who dont understand how to live in a civilized world...I think the Muslims themselves should take care of these scums...and get rid of this cancer, that way no body will look at Islam in the wrong way as it is being perceived today. Hint!...there is no such thing as good Terrorists or Bad Terrorists..Terrorists are there to create Terror....hence they are terrorists.
Wrong. The difference is freedom fighters or terrorist.

Wrong. The difference is freedom fighters or terrorist.
Thats what I am saying!....okay for argument sake !...How can you differentiate between freedom fighters and terrorists...bot are in the business of terrorizing people..right!...Simple argument..the moment a life is taken in the form of terrorism..they are Terrorists......Islam is at crossroads today...they are the ones (Muslims) who need to take a stand to clean the muck and get Islam back to its glory days where it deserves to be,...My 2 cents.

Thats what I am saying!....okay for argument sake !...How can you differentiate between freedom fighters and terrorists...bot are in the business of terrorizing people..right!...Simple argument..the moment a lifes taken in the form of terrorism..they are Terrorists......Islam is at crossroads today...they are the ones (Muslims) who need to take a stand to clean the muck and get Islam back to its glory days where it deserves to be,...My 2 cents.
Here it comes.
1.A freedom fighter is one who stand against tyrant and fight against occupied forces.
2. A terrorist is one who kills people to capture more resources and wealth.

It is outrageous that the enemy has the audacity to glorify a mass murderer. Killing 61 innocent people, including ten women and seven children, and injuring 110 more is no honorable feat. In fact it is an extreme act of cowardice. These innocent people were out on Sunday evening to watch some military pageantry. Was that their crime? And what warranted such a senseless attack on them? No religion, including Islam, condones these senseless attacks. Wrongly evoking religious edict does not fool any sane person. These enemies of humanity are put on notice by all. Soon they will have no place to hide. For them the writing is on the wall: Denounce terrorism, put down your arm and join the main stream to build a better; peaceful societies or get eliminated. It is that simple!

Abdul Quddus
DET - U.S. Central Command
United States Central Command - Urdu - MacDill Air Force Base, FL - Government Organization | Facebook

He was misguided by your Intelligence agencies.

That's interesting!
misguided with what?
What kind of argument, brainwashing or incentive does an essentially non Muslim intelligence agency offer for him to blow himself off?

Known assumptions - he is a Pakistani / Afg refugee.
He is a Muslim
He is madrassah educated in either Pakistan or Afg.
He has been trained in terror camps inside Pakistan or the Pak Afg border.
He has been fitted out with explosives easily sourced within Pakistan.
He most likely wouldn't take an education on Islam from kafirs and pagans.

Here it comes.
1.A freedom fighter is one who stand against tyrant and fight against occupied forces.
2. A terrorist is one who kills people to capture more resources and wealth.

Sorry to bust your bubble....Point 2 is what these scums are trying in IOK ....see what I did there...Thats why I said there is no such thing as Good or Bad terrorists...they are just Terrorists....Now coming back to topic....My argument never was about Kashmir...I was talking about how the general perception of Islam needs to change in regards to how the people belonging to this faith needs to lead the initiative to cleanse it off this dirt.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom