What's new

TTP Jamaatul Ahrar releases details of alleged Wagah suicide bomber

These attackers can hardly break the motivation and spirit of Pakistani Nation. Its Indians who didn't attend the ceremony the next day of Blast. Pakistan attended the very next day with maximum participation.

Source please?

In fact the ceremony was cancelled for the next three days at the request of the Pakistan rangers.

Please do not make up stories that make you feel good.

1) There have even been national flags with weapons around Quran. Swords, Rifles etc. Many islamic mujahideen groups of today have kalashnikovs around Quran as their symbol, just as swords used to be the norm in the past. And why not, islam's prophet himself wielded swords, and if he was alive today, would wield rifles.
2) Once again, I have to remind you of your own signature, and how that mentality is truer to islam than your pious outburst here. After all, they only did a bomb blast against Pakistan, not against islam. They think, like apparently you do, that its more important to owe allegiance to islam than to Pakistan.

well first of all Prophet hate swords and wars , in his life he always went to war as final option , these scum bags are nothing similar to the war prophet or Companions fought , they use Quran and its verses for those uneducated and weak minded peoples whom they brain wash ... any educated muslim know the history of islam and wars,
if prophet was alive today ,definitely he would be carrying a gun , but to fight against these terrorist first ...

My dear suicide bomber and their friends. I know the idea of 72 virgins excite you, but you have been taken for a ride. When people offer you 72 virgin ask some money and spend on a prostitute to fulfill your desire. Why kill people, hope you use common sense.

I see some people talking about blowing madressas up...I have not been to a Pakistani madressa but I did attend madressas in South Africa and all I have to say is that while I was there I never ever heard anybody even remotely supporting terrorism, in fact the people in madressas are the nicest people I know. If madressas in Pakistan indeed do teach subversive things then should they still be called madressas ?

Most tailban leaders including the ttp head honchos passed out of a particular madrassah, so saying that the madrassah is the main cause would not right, but hardcore radicalization and the brainwashing seem to happen in them. Your government identified close to 900 madrassahs that were considered to be teaching subversive stuff and which was out of the government preview.

Totally agree with bold part.

But the point is who is assuming that India is behind every suicide blast or even behind the entire mess we are facing in Pakistan?

The answer is NObody in Pakistan is assuming that. We merely mention Indian role (which in my opinion is indirect).

Probably you might be right, and while Pakistan is bent on sponsoring proxies and non state actors and groups against India then it woUld be foolish to assume that we are incapable of dishing it back. but its not proven. The best you can come up with is chuck hagel's statement made which actually meant propaganda sponsoring in Afghanistan.

What surprises me is that there's not one terrorist leader who has claimed India's support. Marri made a reference as in "we will take anyone's help - even India's for freedom of balochistan".

Still after all this Pakistan is strong like hell any other country would have given up .after fighting for more then 10 years and fighting against the best trained and best logistic provided terrorist which get support not from one or two but many so call friendly
and enemy country with latest weapons.
It become more difficult when the politician also work for your enemy and do more damage to your economy and destroy your public sector when dictator left all company in profit. [Railways,PIA,SteelMill etc]
I think its miracle that pakistan is still their to give some country hard time and its almost over for then all the hard work is paid of now only good days ahead for then .
in their case Anarchy is almost over but for some its just going to start with Fundamentalist taking over their country by vote manipulation.God have mercy

Sometimes i feel, the posters in PDF here..who keep in banging their head about India, but they fail to realize, the maximum damage that has been done to Pakistan is not by any external country, rather than own radical Muslim and God fearing Muslim people .....What a strange paradox...The reason for which the Pakistan is created to safeguard and protect the Muslim people, is now taking and converging to another form which itself is a biggest challenge to your nation itself...Guys sooner your soical and political establishment realize this danger, it will be good for you....You can say that India might be financing these people...For a second, let us agree to it...Let us buy your theory that India is helping them...Then the next question is that is it not fundamentally questionable that the same people who are blowing up Pakistan citizens in the name of protecting the religion, are taking the support of India who in the eyes of your people is a nation of anti Muslim people?.....What a paradox man....How do you think you will be able to resolve this confusion?????

Source please?

In fact the ceremony was cancelled for the next three days at the request of the Pakistan rangers.

Please do not make up stories that make you feel good.

Visit dawn news website and search for 1142324
Sorry, I am too new PDF didn't let me paste the link directly, hope it helps.

juh bluffing, i guess. if they had video, they would have shown up by now.

Still after all this Pakistan is strong like hell any other country would have given up .after fighting for more then 10 years and fighting against the best trained and best logistic provided terrorist which get support not from one or two but many so call friendly
and enemy country with latest weapons.
It become more difficult when the politician also work for your enemy and do more damage to your economy and destroy your public sector when dictator left all company in profit. [Railways,PIA,SteelMill etc]
I think its miracle that pakistan is still their to give some country hard time and its almost over for then all the hard work is paid of now only good days ahead for then .
in their case Anarchy is almost over but for some its just going to start with Fundamentalist taking over their country by vote manipulation.God have mercy

Nothing special about it....every country will fight for its own survival if needed to be...what is the big deal?...Pakistan is fighting with the terrorist and ideology which are still used by Pakistan Gov and army to use it against their own neghour...Now the dog who was trained by their masters, turned mad and started biting the same master...And if the master try to save himself, then it is not act of bravery rather a lession to be learnt for him..

Yeah they have to learn from Indian where every problem is ISI .:o:
I agree with you...Even i am also fed up with my Gov..if also some local bomb blast happens, it is a lame execuse to blame ISI and then do nothing...BTW, it seems you are a good fan of your beloved ISI?...Is it change of heart ?...

responses to that are as follows

Terrorists say
1. it is the punishment for people of Pakistan who are with their army (reference to the comments by Baith Ullah Mehsood after Marriot Bombing during Ramadan).
2. these deaths should be seen as a blessing by Muslims. those who die in those explosions go to heaven if they are Muslims so no harm done. comments by a failed suicide bomber in Karachi

general public & politicians say
because Pakistan army and American drones bomb these Muslims so they are justified in responding. as long as Pakistan army will fight American war, the Taliban will continue to target civilians. hence its the Pakistan army that is provoking the Taliban

refer to section 1
yea, according to terrorists and their self appointed spokesmen from political parties and general public. see responses in the above section

don't get me started. I pee on the name of surveys, they are not even worth the piece of paper they are written on.

refer to section 1

because Pakistan army is fighting the American war and bombing the innocent mujahideen and their families.

=== compute that buddy and then shoot the messenger ..====>. ME

We are being tag team partners here.

Innocents who die by their hands quite obviously go to a much better place. It's the price they pay for being against the warped philosophy.

:D, nice take on the surveys though - surprisingly I haven't entered any survey, nor do I know any people who have done so even when there are gazillion surveys conducted everyday(?) on India. Sadly i am most likely not the lucky one I guess.

Keep killing the scum - what comes out of the discussions is that the terrorists have no logic nor reasoning (as if that was a prerequisite in the first place) for their killings. I don't see how it will have any geopolitical gains as well. Though, one might be tempted to cite Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria as an example for terrorist wins, but end of the day they only resort to and end up killing the civilians whatever their religion be.

Back
Top Bottom