What's new

TTP Jamaatul Ahrar releases details of alleged Wagah suicide bomber

responses to that are as follows

Terrorists say
1. it is the punishment for people of Pakistan who are with their army (reference to the comments by Baith Ullah Mehsood after Marriot Bombing during Ramadan).
2. these deaths should be seen as a blessing by Muslims. those who die in those explosions go to heaven if they are Muslims so no harm done. comments by a failed suicide bomber in Karachi

general public & politicians say
because Pakistan army and American drones bomb these Muslims so they are justified in responding. as long as Pakistan army will fight American war, the Taliban will continue to target civilians. hence its the Pakistan army that is provoking the Taliban

Quite a few Pakistanis were saying exactly that, on the thread about the bomb blast near Wagah. Ironically I was the one asking them not to insult the memory of the victims by trivializing or glorifying their tragedy.

As you can see, the usual culprits are still saying that on this thread.

Indeed. BUT that does NOT mean We should close our eyes to Indian neferious designs/plans against Pakistan.

These radicals were the same people who were against creation of Pakistan so we indeed realise and know that these bearded buffoons will do everything for protection of their own interests which they failed to do in India after creation of Pakistan even if this protection of their fat belly interests come at cost of Pakistan/Muslim/Islam.

Whats so strange about it? these are tactics which are used for protection of own interests and when it comes to such a scenario then religious differences or similarities dont count.

For example Hindu fundamentalist organizations in India even bombed own Hindu temples to blame Indian Muslims.

Covert operations are blind to faith simple as that. And i feel India has right to exploit Pakistani situation for own interest so will we if the time come.

Completely agree with you....You should be careful of India and its design...But again you are not understanding my point, if you assume or think that it is design and capacity of India's intelligence to target at the heat of the Pakistan major cities then i think you are avoiding the root cause of the problem and just worried about applying bandage.....I am not denying that India might not be intrested in making damage to your nation...and the same applies to your intention to damage us too...These are quite expected game we play and we should be honest to admit each other.....But if you feel that each week the suicide attack that is being carried out in Pakistan is because of success of India's intelligence success then you are simply avoiding to address the root casue of the problem...It is like in India, even if a small riot happens, Gov blames ISI....which i feel is a height of stupidity of INDIAN gov to blame all the issues to ISI when problem is inside our society only.....In the same way, Pakistan should accept that there is a bigger threat and problem inside your country rather than from outside....

Right now close to secular than Islamic. Islam is only found in its official name.

How is Pakistan secular?

By Jinnah it was intended to be a secular state but with the objectives resolution and other stupid laws by Ayub Khan and others have made it into a fanatical state that oppresses its own people.

look at this bastard , disgrace to humanity , and Islam as well ,
having ak's and pistols around Quran , thinking themselves muslims, Go to hell , you will die same way till the day of judgement .

Completely agree with you....You should be careful of India and its design...But again you are not understanding my point, if you assume or think that it is design and capacity of India's intelligence to target at the heat of the Pakistan major cities then i think you are avoiding the root cause of the problem and just worried about applying bandage.....I am not denying that India might not be intrested in making damage to your nation...and the same applies to your intention to damage us too...These are quite expected game we play and we should be honest to admit each other.....But if you feel that each week the suicide attack that is being carried out in Pakistan is because of success of India's intelligence success then you are simply avoiding to address the root casue of the problem...It is like in India, even if a small riot happens, Gov blames ISI....which i feel is a height of stupidity of INDIAN gov to blame all the issues to ISI when problem is inside our society only.....In the same way, Pakistan should accept that there is a bigger threat and problem inside your country rather than from outside....

Totally agree with bold part.

But the point is who is assuming that India is behind every suicide blast or even behind the entire mess we are facing in Pakistan?

The answer is NObody in Pakistan is assuming that. We merely mention Indian role (which in my opinion is indirect).

Totally agree with bold part.

But the point is who is assuming that India is behind every suicide blast or even behind the entire mess we are facing in Pakistan?

The answer is NObody in Pakistan is assuming that. We merely mention Indian role (which in my opinion is indirect).

Just see the thread which was created on this explosion...... There were several who believes TTP is created by India, or TTP is supported by India.......

Just see the thread which was created on this explosion...... There were several who believes TTP is created by India, or TTP is supported by India.......

I wonder how that makes you believe that its the voice of entire Pakistan? or even our govt.

forums are not a yardstick to give verdict about anything

What a disgusting savage. I hope he burns and burns in hell. Look at the filth.

Until Pakistan becomes deadly serious about tackling this problem at grass roots level , this will continue.
Zarvan looks similar and he wont let you to differentiate you from this suicide bomber because he thinks there is nothing called moderate muslim ...If pakistan gives birth for mentality like him this is a one way road ...people should resist when they are dead sure that leader do not represent them ..that gives him opportunity to change himself for more inclusiveness ...

These attackers can hardly break the motivation and spirit of Pakistani Nation. Its Indians who didn't attend the ceremony the next day of Blast. Pakistan attended the very next day with maximum participation.

These attackers can hardly break the motivation and spirit of Pakistani Nation. Its Indians who didn't attend the ceremony the next day of Blast. Pakistan attended the very next day with maximum participation.
Kudos to those people from your side ...they had a motive of resisting these savages within your country but our people were not in equation with that blast so dont think we will be not there when its time to show middle finger to those mentally retarded savages

look at this bastard , disgrace to humanity , and Islam as well ,
having ak's and pistols around Quran , thinking themselves muslims, Go to hell , you will die same way till the day of judgement .
1) There have even been national flags with weapons around Quran. Swords, Rifles etc. Many islamic mujahideen groups of today have kalashnikovs around Quran as their symbol, just as swords used to be the norm in the past. And why not, islam's prophet himself wielded swords, and if he was alive today, would wield rifles.
2) Once again, I have to remind you of your own signature, and how that mentality is truer to islam than your pious outburst here. After all, they only did a bomb blast against Pakistan, not against islam. They think, like apparently you do, that its more important to owe allegiance to islam than to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom