What's new

TTP Jamaatul Ahrar releases details of alleged Wagah suicide bomber

@Zarvan @Spring Onion what u think about this guy? Hero or a terrorist?
In Islam even in revenge you can't kill innocents no way killing of innocent is allowed he is a terrorists but I still stand by views that dumbo Musharraf destroyed peace of Pakistan when he became pet of USA and send the Army inside Tribal areas that was the biggest mistake done by him 4 years of operations from 2003 to 2007 led to creation of TTP with one purpose revenge and they became more brutal by every passing day

he is talinan khan's ' naraaz bhai '. we could have talked peace with him.

In Islam even in revenge you can't kill innocents no way killing of innocent is allowed he is a terrorists but I still stand by views that dumbo Musharraf destroyed peace of Pakistan when he became pet of USA and send the Army inside Tribal areas that was the biggest mistake done by him 4 years of operations from 2003 to 2007 led to creation of TTP with one purpose revenge and they became more brutal by every passing day
And by word "Innocents" you mean like irrespective of his/her religion right?

And by word "Innocents" you mean like irrespective of his/her religion right?
Yes in Islam you can't kill a non Muslim for no reason and those who are living in Islamic state its state duty to protect them and there places of worship and provide them with best facilities the same they give to Muslims yes they can't be main head of government like president or Prime Minister and also Armed Forces other than that if they are qualified enough than they can get any job

Yes in Islam you can't kill a non Muslim for no reason and those who are living in Islamic state its state duty to protect them and there places of worship and provide them with best facilities the same they give to Muslims yes they can't be main head of government like president or Prime Minister and also Armed Forces other than that if they are qualified enough than they can get any job
Sorry i am getting little off topic here.
what is Pakistan today? Islamic state or secular state?
1.If Islamic state then did Mr.Jinnah wanted the same?
2.If Secular state then y this thing (the line i highlighted) can't happen?

he is talinan khan's ' naraaz bhai '. we could have talked peace with him.

He is a brave qabayli who has always risen up against the zaalim! (By taking money from the enemies of Pakistan and killing 60 completely innocent muslims).

Waise shakal se hee suar ka bacha lagta hai.

Sorry i am getting little off topic here.
what is Pakistan today? Islamic state or secular state?
1.If Islamic state then did Mr.Jinnah wanted the same?
2.If Secular state then y this thing (the line i highlighted) can't happen?
Its not an Islamic state that is for sure

I see some people talking about blowing madressas up...I have not been to a Pakistani madressa but I did attend madressas in South Africa and all I have to say is that while I was there I never ever heard anybody even remotely supporting terrorism, in fact the people in madressas are the nicest people I know. If madressas in Pakistan indeed do teach subversive things then should they still be called madressas ?

Right now close to secular than Islamic. Islam is only found in its official name.
So today's Pakistan is not the same what Mr.Jinnah dreamed of.
I remember one of his speech where he said " the land belongs to you, free ppl, government has nothing do with religion or faith...what matter is you r Pakistani".
I think it's high time for Pakistan to think what it want to be.

What suites you Islamic or Secular Pakistan?

Sometimes i feel, the posters in PDF here..who keep in banging their head about India, but they fail to realize, the maximum damage that has been done to Pakistan is not by any external country, rather than own radical Muslim and God fearing Muslim people .....What a strange paradox.

Indeed. BUT that does NOT mean We should close our eyes to Indian neferious designs/plans against Pakistan.

..The reason for which the Pakistan is created to safeguard and protect the Muslim people, is now taking and converging to another form which itself is a biggest challenge to your nation itself...Guys sooner your soical and political establishment realize this danger, it will be good for you..

These radicals were the same people who were against creation of Pakistan so we indeed realise and know that these bearded buffoons will do everything for protection of their own interests which they failed to do in India after creation of Pakistan even if this protection of their fat belly interests come at cost of Pakistan/Muslim/Islam.

..You can say that India might be financing these people...For a second, let us agree to it...Let us buy your theory that India is helping them...Then the next question is that is it not fundamentally questionable that the same people who are blowing up Pakistan citizens in the name of protecting the religion, are taking the support of India who in the eyes of your people is a nation of anti Muslim people?.....What a paradox man....How do you think you will be able to resolve this confusion?????

Whats so strange about it? these are tactics which are used for protection of own interests and when it comes to such a scenario then religious differences or similarities dont count.

For example Hindu fundamentalist organizations in India even bombed own Hindu temples to blame Indian Muslims.

Covert operations are blind to faith simple as that. And i feel India has right to exploit Pakistani situation for own interest so will we if the time come.

So today's Pakistan is not the same what Mr.Jinnah dreamed of.
I remember one of his speech where he said " the land belongs to you, free ppl, government has nothing do with religion or faith...what matter is you r Pakistani".
I think it's high time for Pakistan to think what it want to be.

What suites you Islamic or Secular Pakistan?

:) There is a FACT and that is Pakistan is NOT as ISlamic as it should be India is NOT as Secualr as it should be.

The moral of the story is Pakistan is NOT Islamic once it becomes it will naturally be a secular state.

Back
Top Bottom