What's new

TTP got hands on MANPADS

The Tali-Bitiches got MENO-pause has been misspelled with MANPADs and Indians got Orgasms and they mensurate all over the forum with their enlightened force of propaganda :P

I doubt it....

Afghanistan war logs: US covered up fatal Taliban missile strike on Chinook | World news | The Guardian

thats how International Arms Black market works..partly covert Govt operation,partly middleman and all..

also,your analysis is wrong..Manpads can work for decades..read this...

The Americans were particularly interested in retrieving unused Stingers from the stockpile of up to 2,000 distributed in the 1980s. One report from Jowzjan in 2005 said an Afghan intelligence chief was authorised to pay $5,000 for older SA-7 missiles and $15,000 for a Stinger. "The NDS [National Directorate of Security] had been ordered to buy all they can acquire, to stop them falling into OMF [opposing military force] hands," it says.

nobody would've bothered if it'd not in working condition.

Its pretty rare, I remember them trying to use a MANPADs to shoot down an F-18 but it missed. But it was in the early stages of the war.

The MENO-pause has been misspelled with MANPADs and Indians got Orgasms and they mensurate all over the forum with their enlightened force of propaganda :P

maybe indians tried to know the facts before claiming "TTP doesn't have MANPAD as they never used it bla bla" $h!t..and voila,TTP is now displaying the MANPAD and explaining procedures and what not...

may be your next reply going to contain "RAW provided MANPAD to TTP" $h!t..

maybe indians tried to know the facts before claiming "TTP doesn't have MANPAD as they never used it bla bla" $h!t..and voila,TTP is now displaying the MANPAD and explaining procedures and what not...

may be your next reply going to contain "RAW provided MANPAD to TTP" $h!t..

INDIANS TRYING TO KNOW THE FACT :rofl::rofl: Some fu(king retard got something from junk yard to show off and Indian goes NUTTS ... Please sell your bull crap at BRat Sh!t ...

We are dealing with your Bollywood Sh!t for long and world know thing very well how credible they are when Indians chanting something through their media its UTTER CRAP.

To start off, there is no such unit as a SAM-7, which leads me to assume that the TTP lack any basic knowledge about the weapon that they themselves hold in their hands. It looks like an old stinger, especially the primer that they show earlier in the video however, questions can be raised about whether they have access to any more units and if they are operational or not because as far as cosmetics go, ISIS has paraded around scuds and should theoretically pose a grave threat to very important cities in the ME but the fact that they have appeared only in videos seems to suggest that they are far from being operational. I would assume that its a similar case with the MANPAD they have showcased.

Also, an IR seeking missile would hit somewhere close to the engines that have the most pronounced IR signature, the tail rotor is arguably the hardest part to hit on the entire copter due to its small size and the fact that it has a negligible heat signature.

Brother ,it's not a Stinger.

sa7-1.jpeg

Stingers can not really be a headache.They must be past their life and also in 2002, the United States government offered an amnesty on Stingers and successfully bought back many of the missiles still in the arsenals of Afghan warlords for $40,000 a missile.So, looking at the missile and the equation you may very well gather what it is.

Some spheres used the word SAM-7 so,terrorist caught it i guess ,as it's easy for folks.The urdu video says SAM-7B.

But actually it's a Sterla 2M or the SA-7b.

Brother ,it's not a Stinger.

sa7-1.jpeg

Stingers can not really be a headache.They must be past their life and also in 2002, the United States government offered an amnesty on Stingers and successfully bought back many of the missiles still in the arsenals of Afghan warlords for $40,000 a missile.So, looking at the missile and the equation you may very well gather what it is.

Some spheres used the word SAM-7 so,terrorist caught it i guess ,as it's easy for folks.The urdu video says SAM-7B.

But actually it's a Sterla 2M or the SA-7b.

I thought it might be a Sterla but the scope above the seeker does not correspond to design parameters of the Sterla. It resembled a Stinger launcher due to the presence of that scope, I could be wrong though.

Its pretty rare, I remember them trying to use a MANPADs to shoot down an F-18 but it missed. But it was in the early stages of the war.
like I said, the handful kills they have of Pakistani and NATO copters were from RGP fire at low altitude. back in Vietnam the Veitcong was baited into firing their sam systems by flying a recon plane in the area and as the smoke trail appeared, the gunships from distance would rain rockets to decimate everything within the origin of the missile fire. back then the SAM systems were not that sophisticated to ensure a kill and the prop plane used to be able to dodge the missile whereas the VCs under the jungle canopy didnt have much luck against 30mm multiple rockets

I thought it might be a Sterla but the scope above the seeker does not correspond to design parameters of the Sterla. It resembled a Stinger launcher due to the presence of that scope, I could be wrong though.
the projectile itself looks more like a mortar round rather than an anti aircraft one, its too short and fat . so i wonder if they are using two unrelated items together to make this video.

nonetheless the SOP should dictate that our pilots are on the look out and our hunting teams seek these guys out as a priority

INDIANS TRYING TO KNOW THE FACT :rofl::rofl: Some fu(king retard got something from junkyard to show off and Indian goes NUTTS ... Please sell your bull crap at BRat Sh!t ...

well,we even gets excited in some fu(king Pakistani Armed Force retard got something from junkyard to show off..don't blame us..by the way,that line was taken from your comment.

I repetedly posted replies that getting SAM from international market was no big deal.even if they didn't shoot down that helo,any kind of SAM is going to be a threat,while you guys bragged how they never fired a shot at PAF gunships,so they've nothing..and now,they're displaying a SA-7,looks like they didn't pay much heed towards you guys.

Unlike you m0r0ns,we've learned to accept realities in hard way...

HY02ROCKET_1040550g.jpg

HY02ROCKET2_1040551g.jpg

these are made by "Maoists" in India..according to Official,these crude rockets has got quite a range and power,a perfect crude RPG-7.

now if Maoists can make these,scums like TTP can in fact do much more.

so,now you see,why we don't nullify anything,because terrorists all over world are getting sophisticated weapons..NVM,Drone,Long Range Rockets,SATPhones--You name it,they've it.

the projectile itself looks more like a mortar round rather than an anti aircraft one, its too short and fat . so i wonder if they are using two unrelated items together to make this video.

nonetheless the SOP should dictate that our pilots are on the look out and our hunting teams seek these guys out as a priority

I see the seeker quite clearly, there is undoubtedly a projectile in there what you are referring to, if we are talking about the same thing, is the primer that they show at the start of the video.

Like I said its pretty rare, otherwise we be losing hundreds of even thousands of helos since the duration of the war of 2001 to now and near future.

Of course.Even US govt said AF-Taliban got 7 SA-7.

well,we even gets excited in some fu(king Pakistani Armed Force retard got something from junkyard to show off..don't blame us..by the way,that line was taken from your comment.

Ooh got something right at the nerve get you out of comprehension :azn: Ooh baby I Am Fabulous!

I repetedly posted replies that getting SAM from international market was no big deal.even if they didn't shoot down that helo,any kind of SAM is going to be a threat,while you guys bragged how they never fired a shot at PAF gunships,so they've nothing..and now,they're displaying a SA-7,looks like they didn't pay much heed towards you guys.

Not only you but almost all of the Indian arm chair generals gone nutts after seen this news and all of your sh!tty propaganda channels begin to conclude the situation about which you in in a denial mode in your earlier post.
All the world is aside where as the Shupa Dupa Ayourvedic retards mentally matrubating at a Pakistani forum just to get rid of their khujli. Nothing Much.

Unlike you m0r0ns,we've learned to accept realities in hard way...

HY02ROCKET_1040550g.jpg

HY02ROCKET2_1040551g.jpg

these are made by "Maoists" in India..according to Official,these crude rockets has got quite a range and power,a perfect crude RPG-7.

now if Maoists can make these,scums like TTP can in fact do much more.

so,now you see,why we don't nullify anything,because terrorists all over world are getting sophisticated weapons..NVM,Drone,Long Range Rockets,SATPhones--You name it,they've it.

Unlike you sanitisationaly overwhelmed nationalist we know the difference of a RPG and a sophisticated MANPAD

even a sa -18 has maximum range under ideal conditions of 4-5km and usually range 2-3 km to be effective. security would have clean that much area for any attack to be viable anyway
anyway its stupid to reply a someone who just created his/her profile for this thread

If you don't know about anything then try to learn instead of trying to mock someone. Just shut up and listen don't throw random figures, it has range of more than 5 km and it's effective range is more than 3.5 KM. It is really not so, to some extent I do agree but not half so keep your knowledge with yourself instead of teaching someone who has real time experience.There are hell lot of idiots like you who say effective range decreases (almost half) when SAM hits a moving target. No one is going to station a heli for you just to make sure you hit it with max range. If you go through my first comment I said it was just an accident.

I doubt it....

Afghanistan war logs: US covered up fatal Taliban missile strike on Chinook | World news | The Guardian

thats how International Arms Black market works..partly covert Govt operation,partly middleman and all..

also,your analysis is wrong..Manpads can work for decades..read this...

The Americans were particularly interested in retrieving unused Stingers from the stockpile of up to 2,000 distributed in the 1980s. One report from Jowzjan in 2005 said an Afghan intelligence chief was authorised to pay $5,000 for older SA-7 missiles and $15,000 for a Stinger. "The NDS [National Directorate of Security] had been ordered to buy all they can acquire, to stop them falling into OMF [opposing military force] hands," it says.

nobody would've bothered if it'd not in working condition.

Afghans never had SA18. Period.

if they managed to get hold of reverse engineered components that had already expired then maybe yes
otherwise almost all kills were RPG based or maybe Shilka

Shilka ?? It is AA gun mate. It was used or I would say designed in 60's and is of no use if we talk about today.

Back
Top Bottom