What's new

TTP gets divided Victory achieved

that was never their goal nor their demand, I dont know who came up with this nonsense.
all they wanted is Pakistan to support Afghan Talibans and pull out of WOT and stop drones
As of now Drones strikes have almost ended, WOT is ending, US is leaving
so now most of Talibans are saying why are we still killing and hence the divide amongst them, on top of that Air strikes and Pakistani drone strikes.
I'm surprised at your ignorance...Ah well, not really. Have you even bothered to read the literature on the TTP?

For your info, since its establishment, the TTP through its various demarches have announced the following four main objectives:

1. Enforce Shari`a in Pakistan, unite against NATO
forces in Afghanistan and perform
defensive jihad against the Pakistan
army.

2. React strongly if military operations are
not stopped in Swat District and North
Waziristan Agency.

3. Demand the abolishment of all military
checkpoints in the FATA area.

4. Refuse future peace deals.

So, it's not just about drone attacks and Pakistan's support in the WOT. Don't be under the impression that the TTP will just melt away along with the American withdrawal. They are here to stay. Period!

Read this link in order to expand your knowledge. There are many more papers written on the subject, but I'll give you one for starters....

http://belfercenter.ksg.harvard.edu/files/CTC Sentinel - Profile of Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan.pdf

this is the actual fate of these rebels, , Even i think TTP don't know for whom they are fighting... i wish they on future they will be killing each other, and will reduce some work of Pakistan army :police:

I'm surprised at your ignorance...Ah well, not really. Have you even bothered to read the literature on the TTP?

For your info, since its establishment, the TTP through its various demarches have announced the following four main objectives:

army.

Waziristan Agency.

So, it's not just about drone attacks and Pakistan's support in the WOT. Don't be under the impression that the TTP will just melt away along with the American withdrawal. They are here to stay. Period!

Read this link in order to expand your knowledge. There are many more papers written on the subject, but I'll give you one for starters....

http://belfercenter.ksg.harvard.edu/files/CTC Sentinel - Profile of Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan.pdf

pardon my ignorance sir, and since you know more about Pakistan than I do I must submit to your great wisdom

pardon my ignorance sir, and since you know more about Pakistan than I do I must submit to your great wisdom
Being a Pakistani doesn't mean you know EVERYTHING about Pakistan, right? Even Nawazji doesn't! :P

In Musharaf Era we were cornered and at that time CIA, R&AW had much more room to do dirty work, but during the period of Gen Kiyani we start achieving this goal step by step. Huge achievement of our agencies. Congratulations:pakistan:.

Musharraf was a coward to put it in the right words, I was a young boy in 2001 , pakistan was more peaceful, more honorable and more capable of fighting its enemies before that coward heejra Musharraf made pakistan a client state of USA. He destroyed our culture with his fake "enlightened moderation". Musharraf deserves to be hanged for his blunders against the national interest of pakistan in 2001. After his 2001 U-turn , pakistan has changed for ever , from a respectable independent sovereign country to a laughing stock of the world.

We never made an allegiance to begin with. This is how nation state functions. We had a choice between having what we have and being bombed to stone age. We chose the least bad option.

Only cowards will say something that you are stating here, but it seems like you are a fanboy of mushi so
The guy deserves a chance as a prime minster of Pakistan. End off. Ganja is not a leader and will never be one in the future. Leaders are born not made and that was proved again in his trip to India. Everyone saw it.

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride

Last edited:
Sorry to disappoint you we did betray
betray?

we told Mullah Oomar in person when our ISI chief and Prince Turkey Al faisal personally visited him saying he should hand over Osama.. he was so full of himself and so clueless that he brushed aside that advice from his two and only most Important allies.

he permanently lost Saudi favors and then saw his empire desecrated by the American invasion. 9/11 was a terrorist attack and Pakistan being the UN member was signatory to fight the terrorists and their supporters.

we are just unfortunate to have this hellhole next to our country otherwise every other Muslims country "betray" these terrorists. look up how Saudis dealt with these terrorists. their courts are not chaired by shameless scum like Ch Ifitkhar and all murderers are executed swiftly.
here they walk away free from courts with rose petals being showered at them

Being a Pakistani doesn't mean you know EVERYTHING about Pakistan, right? ! :P
:( thats below the belt remark but true

any praise for Imran khan now? He has been getting battered for saying it since ever.

this is the most absurd statement i have read in response to this news. what is the point of breaking the TTP when in the end you want to fight with all of them at the same time?

The tricky part of the strategy will be how the army targets the fazlullah group while the govt tries to come to terms with the Mehsud group. does the military have enough information to mark who is who in FATA?
which idiot said we want to fight all of them same time Sir

Musharraf was a coward to put it in the right words, I was a young boy in 2001 , pakistan was more peaceful, more honorable and more capable of fighting its enemies before that coward heejra Musharraf made pakistan a client state of USA. He destroyed our culture with his fake "enlightened moderation". Musharraf deserves to be hanged for his blunders against the national interest of pakistan in 2001. After his 2001 U-turn , pakistan has changed for ever , from a respectable independent sovereign country to a laughing stock of the world.

Only cowards will say something that you are stating here, but it seems like you are a fanboy of mushi so

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride
say you were the leader instead of Musharraf

please give your preferred turn of events and actions from 9/11 or from Khalid Sheikh Mehmood's decision to hide in a Jamat Islami female host or Molala Abdbul Aziz Ghazi's decision to escape in a burka...

how would you have run the show?

which idiot said we want to fight all of them same time Sir
Mister,
looks like it was Me Sir

listen Mister think for a moment, sir if one faction is funded by the Zionists and the other faction wants to capture our nuclear assets and sell our secrets to RAW then wont we need to fight both Mister?

this is why I suggested fighting them both Mister

Last edited:
The beginning of the end for them to be honest. The remainder of the TTP are nothing, nothing at all without the Mehsud loyalists and their manpower.

There are several factors at play here;

1. No other tribes have suffered like the Mehsuds and this war has put back their development many years. There has been growing resentment at how far they have been left behind by other tribes and the elders have literally said enough is enough. We need our kids educated, we need to get back into business, we need to rebuild our homes and so on.

2. The Mehsud traditional hierarchy was flat out ignored when the new TTP leader was selected, which infuriated the TTP Mehsuds.

3. In terms of success the group is well past its hey day i..e when they controlled some territory and had a greater sway. With the deaths of so many influential leaders, from which they have never recovered, and dwindling manpower from so many combat deaths which has made major attacks all but impossible now, they are openly questioning the future of the group.

4. The ability of the Pakistani army, combined with the airforce to hit hard and very fast now has taken them by surprise. They have no answer for the military's new found confidence in its intelligence gathering abilities i.e. through drones. This is has now allowed them to narrow the gap between ID'ing targets and engaging them quickly. Recent testimonials of TTP fighters prove this and they talk of how they were eating one time and then being hit by massive ordinance the next. It's also an open secret that Pakistan's armed drones are about to go live any day now, which will mean the war being taken to a new level of deadly efficiency. Unlike the US drones, we know each and every inch of our territory and the destruction afterwards would be immense . You can see how effective the US drones have been in this. I have always said that once this technological benchmark has been achieved the war will be over for them. They have anticipated this and reacted.

5. The "we fight for Islam" argument has been lost. The massive civilian casualties that have been caused by the TTP, the highjacking, beheadings, robberies, all carried out by the group have clearly taken them away from any Islamic banner they might have been linked with in the past by some segments of the population. Insurgencies can't survive without the populace.

I wish our forces the best and anyone who truly wants to break away should give up their arms or go back to traditional tribal life. After the insurgency the entire region should be revamped like KP, with our settled and educated Pakhtuns leading the way in developing the tribal region.

army.

Waziristan Agency.

tum logon nay baray ganay gai thay jub Fazlullah TTP ka ameer bana tha but we knew he was just a windbag , but now who will be your 'great white hope' , who do you guys plan on backing next ? we will break the TTP , Insha Allah , but more importantly we'll also be going after those who have been sponsoring these SOBs so you better watch out!

tum logon nay baray ganay gai thay jub Fazlullah TTP ka ameer bana tha but we knew he was just a windbag , but now who will be your 'great white hope' , who do you guys plan on backing next ? we will break the TTP , Insha Allah , but more importantly we'll also be going after those who have been sponsoring these SOBs so you better watch out!
Huh? India had backed Fazlullah??? :woot: And you have proof? If not, please avoid shooting from the hip.

Thanks!

Huh? India had backed Fazlullah??? :woot: And you have proof? If not, please avoid shooting from the hip.

Thanks!
your Modi made our peaceful PM do that
I have proof

look at their hand shake.. Nawaz Sherif not only farted but soiled his pants too

This is a good development but it will be nothing in itself if Pak Gov and military leadership exploit it to achieve our goals. This can turn out to be a perfect opportunity to separate the people who can be made to lay down arms and progress with the peace talks and get over with this fight from those who were merely working on a foreign agenda to create unrest in Pakistan. The few really bad ones left behind can be then dealt with. However, again, government needs to act intelligently and quickly to make the most of this opportunity created by unrest among TTP ranks!

victory achieved?? i dont think so unless these mehsud talibs accept the rit of the govt then i will label it as a victory for Govt of Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom