What's new

TTP gets a taste of their own medicine

Do you mean this. :what:

images

After viewing this 1000s of Arabs are comming to pakistan Thanx a lot Windjammer:angel:Was this picture taken from Al-Qaeda dating website.

Dude, India hasn't been that pious either. Most "non-local" trails lead to India. It's a game. Everyone is playing it.

@Armstrong have you not asserted that Pakistan had no hand in the insurgency in India. That militants were trained in Pakistan to operate in India?
@Hyperion why then if this is not so hidden info that many Pakistanis deny any wrong doing? Esp by the military?

Last edited by a moderator:
Most TTP are not comprised of local tribes, or at least not of one tribe, consists mostly of newbee punjabi TTP members who think they are entitled to that culture. These people have killed countless local tribals in the name of their Wahabi lord. This is in all probability payback from the local tribes.

The problem here on this forum is whenever they hear the word "TTP", they think it's synonymous with Pashtuns, that's hardly the case. TTP as a body is composed of more foreign (Punjabi Taliban LeJ LeT(new player) foreign fighters) than it is composed of Pashtuns from any local tribe. It has just been sold as TTP = Pasthuns. That's where the problem lies. The media.

I personally intend to see to it that I catch few of these foreign ones, and extract some relevant info. Wish me luck on my trip. :D

Exactly. Talibans whether they are Afghan or TTP do not think on ethnic lines... In taliban regime of Afghanistan arab, uzbek, chechen, punjabi every extremist was welcomed to help them. In TTP the most formidable fighters are either uzbeks or punjabi talibans , who were highly trained mujahideens of Kashmir. And you also correctly pointed out that pashtuns of talibans are also from diverse backgrounds. The bearded man in swat who was flogging the girl in video, was not speaking in swati accent of pashto...

Dude you are such a conundrum that I'll never be able to solve. Sometimes you talk sense, other times you talk so much nonsense that I end up face-palming my screen... :blink:

Exactly. Talibans whether they are Afghan or TTP do not think on ethnic lines... In taliban regime of Afghanistan arab, uzbek, chechen, punjabi every extremist was welcomed to help them. In TTP the most formidable fighters are either uzbeks or punjabi talibans , who were highly trained mujahideens of Kashmir. And you also correctly pointed out that pashtuns of talibans are also from diverse backgrounds. The bearded man in swat who was flogging the girl in video, was not speaking in swati accent of pashto...

He won't. If he does, I'll let loose a tirade against certain Pashtuns. No one has the right to bend the facts. No one. There is nothing I hate more than bigotry.

@Hyperion - Abbb tuneiii Monkey kooo eik stick deeidiiii haiii Punjabiyoon kiii waaat bajaaa deiii gaaa ! :hitwall:

Bandeiii yaaa Bandar deekh kar pollll kholneiii theiiii ! :disagree:

Dude, India hasn't been that pious either. Most "non-local" trails lead to India. It's a game. Everyone is playing it.

Who said India is a land of pure?

However, one thing I must say. Pakistan had either been incompetent or India has a very limited role due to which Pakistan hasn't been able to name and shame India.

But who in your opinion started this game of proxies?

Yara, the sheer political clout that India wields Internationally, won't allow anyone to name and shame India. Such wars sadly are fought only with these tactics.

Well can't say that India "started" it, however, India wasn't that behind once they got a whiff back in the 80's.

Who said India is a land of pure?

However, one thing I must say. Pakistan had either been incompetent or India has a very limited role due to which Pakistan hasn't been able to name and shame India.

But who in your opinion started this game of proxies?

Dude you are such a conundrum that I'll never be able to solve. Sometimes you talk sense, other times you talk so much nonsense that I end up face-palming my screen... :blink:

He is showing the same symptoms as Somebozo

Hahaha.. Your internal memos are worse than the US cables :D

This was Hyperion leaks

Yara, the sheer political clout that India wields Internationally, won't allow anyone to name and shame India. Such wars sadly are fought only with these tactics.

Well can't say that India "started" it, however, India wasn't that behind once they got a whiff back in the 80's.

Though you rate Indian clout overly, I doubt that Pakistan will listen to anyone of they hold something against India..

How much is India involved? can you point to some links or your personal view?

I respect your view because never seen you trying to distort any fact.

Does Punjabi Taliban exists??????? I remember there was a huge fight on it.... I guess the leader of opposition was @RazPaK

Waah ... zabardast ideal dog eat dog situation in these Talibani factions .. icing on the cake is PA bombing .. :pakistan:

Guess what these terrorist scumbags must be thinking, mera supari kaun dia :blink::omghaha:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom